PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Fomr A Mod, Transfer To Nc2 Problem

nobby
11-10-04, 19:55
hello, i transfered my melee tank which had a POB, POT, 2 blades of ceres, dentist, pacemaker and devils grace, also had a special riggers interface...
i also transfered my PE which had a cursed soul...thunderstorm...healing light....slasher....earp...and something else...
im not too happy with this KK but i am please that my hybrid monk got everything with him...god the price of everything in this game, i wont be able to get those items i lost.

KK or mod, please help me with this, you could atleast give my bloody items back, my PE came without anything apart poo armour and 2 poo implants!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 20:00
relog many times before you make this public...

for some reason it takes a few loads before it loads the char data properly

nobby
11-10-04, 20:02
well i did relog mate... :( the fook am i gonna do with this paw of tiger crap....its nearly fully wreaked!

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 20:05
if its not there after many relogs i would try account@neocron.com and if they cant help they should tell you who can

nobby
11-10-04, 20:14
ta...though i reacon they will just call me a lier like always that happens to me... :(

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 20:23
ta...though i reacon they will just call me a lier like always that happens to me... :(

they wont do shit btw...

item tracking isnt in, so even if you could prove they were in the snapshot you cat prove your not attempting to get more of them by trading them / hiding them

nobby
11-10-04, 21:21
KK= cunt tbh, helpdesk wont be shit for me again, the fuck is wrong with these people?
god...should have gone to SWG...mate lost his stuff...got it all back in the next hour :(

CyTeCH
12-10-04, 14:07
they cant do anything till they get item tracking working :(

friend of mine lost all his monk stuff in upgrade and got 50k or something, great, they should have just implemented a full server wipe.

Jesterthegreat
12-10-04, 14:08
they cant do anything till they get item tracking working :(

friend of mine lost all his monk stuff in upgrade and got 50k or something, great, they should have just implemented a full server wipe.

im considering selling my act and starting anew... would prolly be more fun than running around changing fac's etc for epics

nobby
12-10-04, 14:12
OK LUPUS IF U ARE HERE COULD U JUST GIMMIE SOME MELEE RARES BACK FOR MY TANK PLEASE, JUST THIS ONCE HELP ME BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS BEEN CALLED A LIER!
LUPUS!!! :mad:

Jesterthegreat
12-10-04, 14:13
OK LUPUS IF U ARE HERE COULD U JUST GIMMIE SOME MELEE RARE BACK FOR MY TANK PLEASE, JUST THIS ONCE HELP ME BECAUSE IVE ALWAYS BEEN CALLED A LIER!
LUPUS!!! :mad:

waste of time...

not gonna happen. whether you lost stuff or not you or KK cant prove it

nobby
12-10-04, 14:14
why oh why did i come back to this crap.... :(

I'll give KK a phone call myself!

ich sproche gut deutsch etw...

Jesterthegreat
12-10-04, 14:15
why oh why did i come back to this crap.... :(

I'll give KK a phone call myself!

ich sproche gut deutsch etw...

i really wouldnt waste the money on an international phone call. no matter who you talk to item loss cannot be proved.

nobby
12-10-04, 19:09
right, so ive been paying KK for like...over a year and a half and they wont sort out one problem of mine....greedy german bastards

Underground
12-10-04, 19:31
right, so ive been paying KK for like...over a year and a half and they wont sort out one problem of mine....greedy german bastards

Get back in your cage

nobby
12-10-04, 20:47
*hmph*

joran420
12-10-04, 20:50
well tbh i cant say i blame KK i personally know ppl who have screwed up SL and had KK fix it cause ppls SL got bugged, and so KK has been fixing SL....

basically anytime KK tries to do anything nice so many ppl exploit it

Jesterthegreat
13-10-04, 12:53

i could say i have lost 10 hercs (my spy had his QB full of hercs! honest!)... i have paid since retail release, do i deserve to be given 10 hercs without any proof i lost them?

i think not