PDA

View Full Version : APU spells what to use ?

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:39
So whats your fav spell ? if you had to chose between FA and HL.. both all arti etc etc..

just been using my FA alot.. and it drops people.. even a few monks and half decent PPU's dropped on the FA. don't think a HL does that much dmg to a monk or does it ? don't know whats better :/ HL has the shock effect more tho. can't take it that tank got away cause FA doesn't shock and i couldn't keep up with him :p fast git

SypH
11-10-04, 19:42
If you are talking about today that tank was me lol

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:43
anti def, psi attack 2 (if you are an APU hyb then TL3 def them too :p)

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:49
If you are talking about today that tank was me lol

yea was talking about today and seeing the names in your sig yes it was you to ;) got killed earlyer when i was hacking came dead out of the hack and seconds later had a spy over my body so was pissed off :x

@ jester when fighting 3/4 people at the same time i don't have time to antisomething them first :p i'll save that for large op wars etc or large fights.. but when i'm alone or with ppu.. then i just use hl/fa don't carry more spells outside OP zones anyway ;)

( w00t 3333 posts :p t3h win )

SypH
11-10-04, 19:51
Heh considering the only wep I had on me was my mal only thing I could was run like a girl......it's a skill I have mastered.

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:58
tbh i would never overlook somethig that does over 200 damage to an undamagebooster WBT, and only uses 20 mana per shot...

besides its especially sexy vs tanks with their self cast TL3 def

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 20:00
tbh i would never overlook somethig that does over 200 damage to an undamagebooster WBT, and only uses 20 mana per shot...

besides its especially sexy vs tanks with their self cast TL3 def

i gues you meen HL.. yes it takes less mana i know.. but i killed a WBT with a few stacks the stacks themselfs go up to 270ish and thats before i have to pop a psi booster.

but you got the point in mana tho.. uses less.. and my apu doesn't have alot to start with :x

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 20:03
KILLER']i gues you meen HL.. yes it takes less mana i know.. but i killed a WBT with a few stacks the stacks themselfs go up to 270ish and thats before i have to pop a psi booster.

but you got the point in mana tho.. uses less.. and my apu doesn't have alot to start with :x

nope... psi attack 2 does 200+ damage to a WBT and only uses 20 mana, plus its force damage so its good against alot of people

SypH
11-10-04, 20:03
When I had a decent lvled APU (we are talking about a year ago) I loved my 5 slot Holy Energy Halo. Yes my FA did more damage, but the comparatively lower mana cost, and the insane fire rate I had on it saved my neck alot of times.

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 20:09
When I had a decent lvled APU (we are talking about a year ago) I loved my 5 slot Holy Energy Halo. Yes my FA did more damage, but the comparatively lower mana cost, and the insane fire rate I had on it saved my neck alot of times.

psi attack 2 uses less mana and does way more damage.

holy NRG halo is laughable tbh, try a capped psi attack 2 instead and see the difference for yourself

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 20:13
hmm as soon as i got cash again i gonna make myself a batch of psi attack 2's.. gonna use it as secondary weapon.. somebody else already said its good for use right out of a gr :p

SypH
11-10-04, 20:35
psi attack 2 uses less mana and does way more damage.

holy NRG halo is laughable tbh, try a capped psi attack 2 instead and see the difference for yourself
Didnt say it was the best, it's just what I used religiously. Back then I was still quite new to the game and getting that 5 slot holy halo was a monumental occasion. Never knew how effective the psi attack 2 was......guess I should try it out.

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 20:40
dont get me wrong... im not having a go at you, im tryin to help you :)

id give you my 5 slot psi attack 2 but i intend to use it when i cap and lom to hyb :p

SypH
11-10-04, 20:59
heh. Didnt take it as you having a go at me:) I'm gonna try and get myself a decent psi attack 2 now I guess. Ta for the tip:)