PDA

View Full Version : Transfer from NC1 to NC2 went bad

Alarinn
11-10-04, 19:13
I transferred 3 of my characters from NC1 and all of them are now preachers. One is a PI, one is a spy, and the other is actually a preacher. All of my skills of the 2 non-preachers were changed to coincide with a preacher. I am wearing gear that corresponds to their classes and now they are nonusable. What gives??? How in the world am I to play 2 classes that aren't even viable preachers? These will end up being deleted because they at best would be 1st level preachers, not the 20+ level PI and Spies they are. Who do I get in touch with to get this fixed?

msdong
11-10-04, 19:35
account@neocron.com

Alarinn
12-10-04, 01:36
They sent me a reply that I am in the 'Queue', which usually means adios amigos. Hopefully, they'll do something, but like others who have posted before, KK hasn't done a thing.

Alarinn
12-10-04, 01:38
(Diese Mail ist in Englisch weil du an <email>@neocron.com geschrieben hast. Um direkt unser deutschsprachiges Team zu erreichen maile bitte das naechste mal direkt an <email>@neocron.de)

Dear Runner,

thanks for your support request.
A ticket has been created to your request and has been put into the waiting queue.

Your mail will be processed as soon as possible. Please be patient.

If you have additional informations or questions regarding this subject please reply to this mail or include the ticket number in your mail.

Yours
Neocron Support Team

kurai
12-10-04, 01:43
Bear in mind that account related issues can generally only be fixed by KK office staff, rather than their floating cadre of remote/international helpdesk people.

That means your ticket won't be seen by anyone capable of actioning it till tommorrow morning local time (Hanover, Germany. CET)

(i.e. about 7 hours from now)