drugs.
imps.
and setup ;) :rolleyes: :D :lol:

Candaman
11-10-04, 19:09
what a lame attempt to get a setup cus ur too lazy to do one urself

Hell-demon
11-10-04, 19:10
Its a good idea to post setups to see which one works for your character :)

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:11
im not one, but PE setups are a piece of piss to do...

oh and someone send me smokers skillmanager V2 - i lost it when i reformatted and only have access to my PE pistol setups (with annd without SA), cos the rest arent exported to txt files :(

r3yka
11-10-04, 19:12
dude i have a really good PE already...

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:13
so its just spammin random crap then?

nicely done :rolleyes:

Hell-demon
11-10-04, 19:16
Shouldnt this be in the proffession forums...just a thought :rolleyes:

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:18
shouldnt this be closed as spam?

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:22
killer - weapon of choice my handmade 3 slot all arti silenced Pain Easer..

setup.. go think off your own :p and skill managers are for noobs :p :lol: ;)

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:23
KILLER']killer - weapon of choice my handmade 3 slot all arti silenced Pain Easer..

setup.. go think off your own :p and skill managers are for noobs :p :lol: ;)

yeah putting points in random skills > planning...

.Cyl0n
11-10-04, 19:24
sex

Hell-demon
11-10-04, 19:27
Agreed cyclon

TgR you use a skill manager. Im sure you do coz there was a time when you were gimping your pe to construct stuff o_O

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:34
@ jester planning you do in your mind ^^ work in a super market is kinda borning.. don't work there anymore for months but spended hours thinking off setups and things to tweak there :p

@ dom. first don't call me tgr you git.. second.. i din't gimp my PE to cst.. that was my alt PE and i just went pure cst so not alot of use for a skill manager :p

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:37
KILLER']@ jester planning you do in your mind ^^ work in a super market is kinda borning.. don't work there anymore for months but spended hours thinking off setups and things to tweak there :p

@ dom. first don't call me tgr you git.. second.. i din't gimp my PE to cst.. that was my alt PE and i just went pure cst so not alot of use for a skill manager :p

personally i dont memorize things like how many points a PE gets in dex or how many points a monk gets in str...

its like saying "omg washing machines suck! beating our clothes on a rock by a river was good enough for our ancestors, its good enough for us". move with the times. theres no point refusing to use one O_o

GambitFlame
11-10-04, 19:39
Paw of Tiger
Beast
Xstrong

Nuff said about my PE

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:40
lol jester din't think off all.. had my PE capped by ages before i went and pvp with it.. just dit the finetuning in my head.. 1 point off there is 2 there etc :p

and about the noob / skillmanager thing was just a joke thb ;) and yea i checked out my setup on a skillmanager.. and to speak.. god saw it was good.. and he left it like it was ;)

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:42
KILLER']lol jester din't think off all.. had my PE capped by ages before i went and pvp with it.. just dit the finetuning in my head.. 1 point off there is 2 there etc :p

and about the noob / skillmanager thing was just a joke thb ;) and yea i checked out my setup on a skillmanager.. and to speak.. god saw it was good.. and he left it like it was ;)

yeah i only use it for rough planning. i tweak my setups based on ingame experiances and ideas i randomly get... but when im thinking "maybe i should roll a melee PE" or something its nice to see what imps i can use, what melee combat i will have etc etc without spending ages working it out

Dribble Joy
11-10-04, 19:45
Bah, do it like we used to, with a calculator, a pen and some paper.

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:46
i never have to do rough planning.. had my rifle PE for about 1.5 years now :p

Doc Holliday
11-10-04, 19:47
weapon of choice. pain easer. 5 slot. not modded yet cos i dont have nc2 set up. it will be all arti ammo mod scope silencer. the win.

Dribble Joy
11-10-04, 19:48
Anyway, before NC2: Kami judge.
After NC2: Judge.

MrChumble
11-10-04, 20:14
Tinks.

Sexy, loves the spanky lovin', mean with a gatling and the best (read only) dedicated Trike PvPer in the game.

Current score: Tinks lots, BD PKers a big fat ZERO*. Bring it bitches.

*discounting that time my Trike got stuck on a fscking 1 foot hill and I couldn't move at all. Sex @ KK.

MkVenner
11-10-04, 21:02
which PE lol? not that im actually one of the best...not even good lol

i got RC/PC/MC all low tech, tho i might be gettting an SA soon and ill go high tech with the PC

3slot libby, PA3, SF, ExpBal 3 and Dist CPU 2
2 Slot PE, Titan and Inq armour, SF, Exp Bal 3 and Dist 3 lol
PoT, Zerk 1 2 3 Marine, DRUGS LOTS OF THEM, BR 3

SorkZmok
11-10-04, 22:00
Melee/h-c hybrid. Capped PoT and i'm driving and gunning all ground vehicles.

Not to mention you can get a damn nice armor/con setup.

sebastien
11-10-04, 22:18
Do you have enough strength to do melee and H-C both effectively Kid?

MrChumble
11-10-04, 22:22
Do you have enough strength to do melee and H-C both effectively Kid?
I was wondering that. My PE is pure HC and needs to be to get decent freq and damage on the Trike and Rhino. Are you sure you're not thinking of hybrid tank O_o

Xylaz
11-10-04, 22:54
Killer is uber because he fight in 1st person :p - seriously though my impressions are that people who use 1st person are much much harder to fight with, they usually have excellent aiming and very precise movement (unfortunately 1st person combat is far beyond my abilities...)

and as for the topic - his setup is extremely good (but its probably because of SA only ;) )

giga191
11-10-04, 22:56
Killer is uber because he fight in 1st person :p - seriously though my impressions are that people who uses 1st person are much much harder to fight with, they usually have excellent aiming and very precise movement.
If you fight in first person then your target is bigger coz the camera is closer to them but this isn't very good for seeing what's going on around you

Morganth
11-10-04, 22:57
Pistol PE: 72/70 with Pistol3 or 68/70 with self-buffed Pistol1
Uses Exec, PA4, 5 drugs :lol:

Teh win tbh.

-=BlackBeard=-
11-10-04, 23:01
lowtech rc pe

Terminator/ pe (termi more)
Titan armour
inq armour
med energy belt

SA
SF
move on
pp chip

and im not givin u my con

Clive tombstone
11-10-04, 23:16
Tinks.

Sexy, loves the spanky lovin', mean with a gatling and the best (read only) dedicated Trike PvPer in the game.

Current score: Tinks lots, BD PKers a big fat ZERO*. Bring it bitches.

*discounting that time my Trike got stuck on a fscking 1 foot hill and I couldn't move at all. Sex @ KK.

best Trike driver eh? watch what you say :D

Chess -
11-10-04, 23:20
Anyway, before NC2: Kami judge.
After NC2: Judge.

Dude... Dribble DoY I start to belive you would go to bed and have sex with your Kami CPU. :lol:
Isn't there anything else you can talk about or what....

Dribble Joy
11-10-04, 23:23
No. :p

I also ALLWAYS fight in 1st person.

Chess -
11-10-04, 23:26
No. :p

I also ALLWAYS fight in 1st person.

How about sex? Also first person? or second in row?

Spermy
11-10-04, 23:37
Release your chickens, for soon they will see the apocalypse of spoons!

What??? - It was a spam thread to start with! :wtf:

naimex
11-10-04, 23:55
Recipe for Immortality...

Just put all skill points into

Willpower
Transport
Endurance
Hightech Combat
Resist Psi

... in the halls of limitless stupidity

greendonkeyuk
12-10-04, 00:24
Recipe for Immortality...

Just put all skill points into

Willpower
Transport
Endurance
Hightech Combat
Resist Psi

... in the halls of limitless stupidity

so thats where i was going wrong.

wyatt (my pe) uses judge, 3 drugs and inq 3. chips as above.

(except sa)

Jesterthegreat
12-10-04, 00:39
Killer is uber because he fight in 1st person :p - seriously though my impressions are that people who use 1st person are much much harder to fight with, they usually have excellent aiming and very precise movement (unfortunately 1st person combat is far beyond my abilities...)

and as for the topic - his setup is extremely good (but its probably because of SA only ;) )

as someone said it makes the target box bigger... this means you in fact need less aim, but tbh whether someone uses first or third person camera is preferance and not skill based.

thats like saying someone with high mouse sensitivity is more skilled than someone with lkow sensitivity because they can aim with a more sensitive mouse... it's just what your used to / what you like

StrongSad
12-10-04, 00:45
balanceadvancer 3.....thats all I am saying ;)
EDIT: oh, and Judge :D

MACHO MAN
12-10-04, 00:50
hc pe owns !!

- str armor 4
- capped speed gatlin
- capped plasma cannon
- anti vehicle/air launcher
- enough dex for atl and vehicle

Setup:
Marine, Moveon, Berserk 2, Berserk 3, FH2, Str Boost 3, Melee Eye 3 or Doy Vehicle Eye

and the best: YOU NEED NO DRUGS

r3yka
12-10-04, 00:53
i got a low tech rifle PE
good in duels but at OP tl 3 heal PPU's is teh win
using SF,PPR,MOVEON,and something else distance CPU or something..
Con is ever changing and so is armour for me
hrm
with SA id probably go EXEC or Slasher PE :)

any one think PE's need a lil something extra, like i recon ther should be a tl 91 or so high tech weapon with good damage, just so PE's can get a lil more power in the neocron scene...maybe this could be implemented as an epic item? bleh w/e i just go play my h-c tank

Jesterthegreat
12-10-04, 00:57
i got a low tech rifle PE
good in duels but at OP tl 3 heal PPU's is teh win
using SF,PPR,MOVEON,and something else distance CPU or something..
Con is ever changing and so is armour for me
hrm
with SA id probably go EXEC or Slasher PE :)

any one think PE's need a lil something extra, like i recon ther should be a tl 91 or so high tech weapon with good damage, just so PE's can get a lil more power in the neocron scene...maybe this could be implemented as an epic item? bleh w/e i just go play my h-c tank

a PE can use any dex based weapon...

no i dont think PE's need anything else (btw yes i have a PE...)

Dribble Joy
12-10-04, 01:04
The 'problem' with PEs has little to do with PEs at all.
PEs can indeed use all dex weapons, whether they shouldbe be able to is a different matter.

StrongSad
12-10-04, 01:19
I had a lot of h-c on my PE for the anti-vehicle stuff and after a while the lack of natural resist force really seemed to gimp me. I did a lot better when I lommed out all the h-c and put it into force resist. But maybe it was in the head :p

r3yka
12-10-04, 01:39
well i think the PE needs something to give it a lil more status in this fucked up sex crazed kill fest bugged up world we call NeoCron

MkVenner
12-10-04, 01:43
i kinda agree with that, but i dont think it should necessarily be a weapon

btw, r3yka, we'll have to go to NF some day and duel like the old days in the IO clan app lol :p

r3yka
12-10-04, 01:55
buahahaaha rofl rofl
<3 MK
ahh good Ol' days
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Koshinn
12-10-04, 02:22
Yeah, duelling is fun. They need to open the "neofrag"s in DoY... really. And deck1 in pp1 is broken, not sure about pp2/3 though.

r3yka
13-10-04, 00:30
Ok im thinking to make a H-C PE , Can someone give me some advice on imps plz? AND if u see this and are thinking of postin "omfg !!111one oen u nooobie go find out youreself"
i just want to see the different things ppl do Ok?
thx

sebastien
13-10-04, 00:34
My concern with the idea of a H-C PE was the lack of capped Strength. It seems to prohibit them from getting into any of the really nice weapons. Is a character of this type essentially very vehicle dependent?

r3yka
13-10-04, 00:37
well i heard a H-C PE could cap a speed gat and a nice TPC wothout drugs
beast could be an option though to spec some more Resist Force...
just wondering like what the actual H-C is to cap a speedie and the imps and what armour u can use :)

peace :angel:

[TgR]KILLER
13-10-04, 01:26
i know rena chan had a PE on pluto that was on a fuckload of drugs.. but used a CS.. damn bloody lethal :(

Phlith
13-10-04, 01:37
ppr
moveon
marine
serk3

used pot and energy soulblade as well as drove/gunned every ground-based vehicle.

wore titan armor, inq4 and med nrg belt.

could hack above tl 100, poke tl 115, and have a fair bit of psu.

problem is... got drugs?

Jesterthegreat
13-10-04, 13:04
KILLER']i know rena chan had a PE on pluto that was on a fuckload of drugs.. but used a CS.. damn bloody lethal :(

a CS? i guess this would be possible with a herc...

i was under the impression that with a ravager was the top (even with the rare drop str drug).

anyways... its not hard to setup, think tank imps.

marine / moveon / zerk3 / zerk 2 or PPR (preferance and depends how much you wanna rely on drugs)

tbh i would go with ppr and live on beast. +25 hc is always a good thing for a HC char

r3yka
13-10-04, 18:15
thanks alot guys - <3 u NC guys