PDA

View Full Version : If u Died what would u hate to loose

Crest
11-10-04, 17:51
On my spy every time I die, I fear either my Obliterator, or PA gone ... Since I run with one gun my SH or Healing light is always safe (Unless a second kill in Plaza)

On my PPU its all his 5 slot spells, shleter, defelctor 2xheals (sanct + norm) rezz,

Other (APU and Tank) same a smy spy , PA only

What would you hate to loose on your chars as they stand right now ???

GIJ0e
11-10-04, 17:55
his legs

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 17:57
tank - 5 slot TL 3 heal / 4 slot TL3 def / 5 slot TL1 para

PPU - any high slotted holy spell

droner - PA

PE - high slotted spells (s/d mainly)

APU - whatever spells i have with me (usually 4 slot holy fire halo, 5 slot psi attack 2 and 4 slot holy NRG barrel, hes a noob so only low spells :p)

rfle spy - PA or spells

Candaman
11-10-04, 19:01
well i've lost 2 5 slot ultimated holy shelters so far now i won't play my ppu again till kk fix 3rd person casting

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:03
well i've lost 2 5 slot ultimated holy shelters so far now i won't play my ppu again till kk fix 3rd person casting

whats wrong with it?

i havent had a problem with casting on my ppu :confused:

Candaman
11-10-04, 19:10
if u try to cast quickly and fuck it up u have to wait for what would be the animation to finish to cast again now this was always a problem with nc1 but cast anims in nc1 lasted .5 of a sec now they last 2.5 seconds thats the problem

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 19:12
a ha

tbh the cast animations belong in DAoC or something, not neocron

whifix
11-10-04, 19:17
My Backpack.

Happend to me this weekend. Tried to recover it and wouldn't work. Luckily I was able to get it back by walking back to the zone i lost it in and recovering it. Nasty bug that shouldn't exsist at all.

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:21
if u try to cast quickly and fuck it up u have to wait for what would be the animation to finish to cast again now this was always a problem with nc1 but cast anims in nc1 lasted .5 of a sec now they last 2.5 seconds thats the problem

have this to on killer :/ almost every time when i cast D/S my D won't want to and i have to wait for the damn animation :/

on my APU.. any armor atm since i got fuck all cash but ESP my PA

on killer armor ( PA ) 5 slot heal 5 slot resist :p and my S/D and dmg boost are all slotted to.

on my poker.. don't think he carries anything worth dropping. maybe 4 slot heal but he doesn't use armor and don't carry the tool around outside of a savezone.

Redd Harvest
11-10-04, 19:44
Surprised more monks aren't scared of dropping their epic gloves seeing as the regular gloves dont act as imps and can drop on death (and assuming the epics act the same)... I know it's a fairly unessential part of ur set-up, but it'd be a pisser none-the-less.

Doc Holliday
11-10-04, 19:49
i would hate to lose my life when i died......

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 19:51
afaik none of the epic items used to drop weapons din't drop eighter.. seeing the crahn glove is epic don't think it will drop ;)

SigmaDraconis
11-10-04, 19:59
pride mainly :(

atm i fear dropping anything im so damned poor, mainly PA's tho as Lv3 are bitch to get sometimes

Xadhoom
11-10-04, 20:00
guess it would be my pride

Redd Harvest
11-10-04, 20:05
KILLER']afaik none of the epic items used to drop weapons din't drop eighter.. seeing the crahn glove is epic don't think it will drop ;)

ahh dint know that, thx.

MrChumble
11-10-04, 20:08
Omigod, I finally get to throw those noob accusations right back in your face. Cancel the anim and recast, jeez I learned that on about day3 of being PPU and it hasn't changed one tiny bit in NC2.

To quote myself, the only thing of value I lose when I die is my pride :D

Everything else can be replaced, and really it keeps the game more interesting if you fight and lose stuff...gives you something to do while you wait for the next op war.

Underground
11-10-04, 21:51
most the time i die my belts generally got 5-8 items in it anyway :wtf:

5 slot POB/PA/5 slot Heal/5 slot Def/5 slot Tbolt mostly

Did manage to lose my filter heart 2 a couple of days ago, got ganked while askin for pokes, by a friendly faction i might add :rolleyes: Lucky tho, also had my herc in my inv and my POB wasnt in slot 1 either

Morganth
11-10-04, 23:03
Tank = Viper King Armour (essential to my setup and its always dropping)
PE = Slotted Spells
APU = Slotted spells or PA
PPU = Any spells as they are mostly slotted
Rifle Spy = Stealth tool!
Melee PE = Psi Glove :p

ZyproN
11-10-04, 23:37
Tank = Heal, Deflector.
APU = PA or FA
SPY = Heal, Shelter or Obliterator

And for last char, that never dies is my cstr :D

Dribble Joy
11-10-04, 23:40
5 slot DB.
All the rest are 3-4 slot spells. Only carry one gun.

I suppose if I was silly enough to get myself killed while with my tl150 poke tool.. oh wait they don't drop do they.

QuakCow
11-10-04, 23:41
i be a nub..so i really dont have anything valuable..but i guess id hate to lose my 4 slot mini-rl

Chess -
11-10-04, 23:42
5 slot DB.
All the rest are 3-4 slot spells. Only carry one gun.

I suppose if I was silly enough to get myself killed while with my tl150 poke tool.. oh wait they don't drop do they.

How about Kami's? Do they drop? Oh, heheh I forgot you don't got a Kami anymore :p

Dribble Joy
11-10-04, 23:42
They are an imp anyway.

Fool. :p

naimex
11-10-04, 23:44
If I died I would hate to lose my armor.. which is the only thing of value I carry in a non safe slot..

and so far, Iīve died closing up on 40 times in nc2..

lost armor everytime..

the rollbacks have saved my money, and my armor.. and to be honest, i havenīt left doy on my tank since i got my money and armor back last time..

itīs a gankfest out there, and Iīm invited... as the lamb for the hungry wolves..

Chess -
11-10-04, 23:45
They are an imp anyway.

Fool. :p

Ahhh I thought it was some kind of sexual thing...... :p

SovKhan
12-10-04, 03:54
Omigod, I finally get to throw those noob accusations right back in your face. Cancel the anim and recast, jeez I learned that on about day3 of being PPU and it hasn't changed one tiny bit in NC2.

To quote myself, the only thing of value I lose when I die is my pride :D

Everything else can be replaced, and really it keeps the game more interesting if you fight and lose stuff...gives you something to do while you wait for the next op war.

yah i always cancel my cast animations after a spell fizzles...
what key did you bind to CANCEL YOUR CAST ANIMATION?? please tell me.

lol before you call people noobs maybe you should know what your talking about.

Carinth
12-10-04, 03:59
As a PPU I hate to lose everything. In NC1 I was glad to only lose a 50k booster spell, cause I coudl buy another. Losing any slotted spell meant I had to spend hours bp'ing and constructing. Now in NC2 I can't afford to lose anything.

kurai
12-10-04, 04:02
I would hate to lose whatever secondary rare weapon I am carrying that isn't in my #1 QB safeslot.

All the day to day weapons I use are rares of good enough quality/slottage that I can get the stats I want and still have room for an active mod like scope or laser-pointer.
They take a lot of time and effort to replace, even if you have a shitload of money to throw around.

Anything else like tools or armour etc I couldn't give a crap about since they are easily obtainable at a standardised quality/effectiveness level.

(The above refers to a Spy, btw - the only character class I really play)

MaGn0lia
12-10-04, 08:44
I'd hate to drop my pants when I die "my slacks, I have decended"

MrChumble
12-10-04, 08:51
yah i always cancel my cast animations after a spell fizzles...
what key did you bind to CANCEL YOUR CAST ANIMATION?? please tell me.

lol before you call people noobs maybe you should know what your talking about.
I throw that last comment right back in your face. To cancel the cast anim just select any other spell in your quickbelt.

I can't believe people call me noob without knowing something as basic as that O_o

Original monk
12-10-04, 08:54
guess it would be my pride

idem dito

Candaman
12-10-04, 08:57
I throw that last comment right back in your face. To cancel the cast anim just select any other spell in your quickbelt.

I can't believe people call me noob without knowing something as basic as that O_o

actually u'll find the spell won't change or do anything untill the animation on everyone else screen has finished and seems more bugged on ppu spells than apu spells

MrChumble
12-10-04, 08:59
actually u'll find the spell won't change or do anything untill the animation on everyone else screen has finished and seems more bugged on ppu spells than apu spells
No I won't find that at all, I'll find it works exactly like it worked yesterday, which is exactly how it worked last week, last month and last year. Nothing has changed.

Candaman
12-10-04, 09:07
funny cus 20 people that posted in my thread about anim's being fucked would disagree with u i guess u don't cast ur shit quick enough to encounter the problems but thats ur fault and untill u have a definitive answer which u don't. Don't call people liars

MrChumble
12-10-04, 09:15
Ok here's the definitive answer: I can do it. If you can't then practice more. Anyways, to work. Praccy hard all day, there'll be a test when I get home.

Shinto
12-10-04, 12:40
right now i dont fear dropping anything, once i cap ill fear dropping mytank PA4 cos of the cost of it

greendonkeyuk
12-10-04, 13:50
ding ding, seconds out gentleman, round 2.....

i fear dropping any of my ppu spells tbh, my spy tank and pe spells are easily replaceable and take next to no time to rebuild. Prewipe i used to carry spares of each round on each of my chars or in gogu just in case i lost something valuable and needed it right there and then to "settle the score" as it were.

I never carry more than one gun around with me on any char, unless its an epic weapon.