PDA

View Full Version : Vendor Shopping list

Xylaz
11-10-04, 16:39
as we all know there are certain items in NC2, quite common in NC1, who are now rarest of all rares... In other words they are missing, or maybe we dont know where to find them?

This thread could be useful to keep track of known location of a certain items, so if you know something - post.

Items which seem to be hard to obtain are:

known locations
- Antigamma bones (supposedly to be bought in industrial area 1, dunno about DoY locations)
- Chips lvl 2 (outzone 1/point red vendors)
- hearts lvl 1 (outzone vendors, point red, crest village)

unknown locations:
- hearts lvl 2 (???)
- eyes lvl 2 (???)
- boosters lvl 2 (???)

afaik they are not dropped items anymore, so where to get them?

lvl 3 imps are sold at BT FSM, lvl 3 boosters & eyes are sold by tangent FSM (i think...)

WEAPONS
afaik shops and vendors are selling weapons up to tl 55 only. But where can we get higher tl weapons??? Anyone knows?

ZyproN
11-10-04, 16:48
level 3 imps for monks are sold at Crahn FSM

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 17:06
i believe you need to find an advanced weapon smuggler for higher TL weapons (i may be wrong though)

evs
11-10-04, 17:10
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=115775&page=1

Spoon
11-10-04, 17:32
I posted this somewhere else:

Copy and pastage...

In Industrial Lab A sector 1 there's a Cannon Smuggler(sells Plasma Cannon and the TPC), but he also sells the Hacknet software/mods.
He's in a large room that has gogo's in it, there's also venders in the shops below him(oppsite room) that sell anti-gamma bones.
Also, in IND Lab A sector1 there's a Smuggler that sells Armor, but he is behind a locked gate. But there's a way to jump down to him, if you have enough ATH/AGL.

In IND Lab A sector 2 there's a Vehicle smuggler(sells the 4 regular VHC's plus the Chaincraft 4X4 and Scropion Trike) in a small room(locked door), it's the small locked room near the Epic guy, Hontaka.

In PP 3 near the PP Exit GR, there's a Low Tech Rifle Smuggler that sells up to TL 44 Assualt Rifle(behind a bunch of rotten boxes).

In Plaza 4 there's a Low Tech Pistol smuggler(Highest TL, Wasteland Eagle), near the old Crytons shop.

In VR3 near the subway enterance, behind a stack of rotten boxes, there's a High tech cannon smuggler(highest weapon is the TL 63 Plasma wave).

In plaza 2, inside the enterance to PP HQ, there's a armor smuggler that sells level 1 and 2 PE PA.

In TH, there's a Smuggler that sells level 1 and 2 Spy PA and Heavy Belts, along a hallway near runners housing...

In MB, there's a Smuggler that's sells armor(HC and Melee PA 1/2 and Dura 4) near one of the Yo's in the Runner Housing area's.

There's also about 3 or 4 smugglers(one sells INQ armor) in the old TG canyon...

In TS(DoY) sector theres an Armor smuggler that sells level 1/2 INQ and a Smuggler that sells high TL Heavy weapons(Raygun cannon and the TL 90 Raygun cannon)

There's a Yo's vender in OutZone 1 that sells anti-drugs, resist potions and level 2 brain imps...
A street hacker in OZ 2 also sells the level 2 brain imps..

evs
11-10-04, 17:48
Also in regants legacy there's a smuggler which sells level 2 imps

Killfly
11-10-04, 21:43
There's 2 Cryton-like vendors in TH that sell Antigamma bones, although they're labeled as selling Tools... TH1, that is, in runner-appy entrance tunnels...

Xylaz
11-10-04, 22:48
thanks for the input.

now all we got left is:

- lvl 2 eyes
- lvl 2 boosters
- lvl 2 hearts

anyone can help on this?

[edit] lvl 3 boosters seem to be missing as well...

Killfly
11-10-04, 22:50
Experimental-Heart 2 is sold by PP FSM.

cornelius5
12-10-04, 01:56
anyone find out where to get a punisher? not bp-able anymore

StrongSad
12-10-04, 02:16
I would really love to find a hardened backbone 3 or exp. reflex booster 4....
:(

This newb stuff is just downright annoying to find.

Krush
12-10-04, 07:45
There is also a shop in DOY selling Antigama bones

jini
12-10-04, 10:06
all antigamma bones are sold in yo shopkeepers in ind sec1, in the southwest corner of sector map, where the yo shopkeepers are near the 4 gogos.

JustIn_Case
14-10-04, 09:51
Anybody managed to find where to buy spines yet?

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 10:00
Anybody managed to find where to buy spines yet?

Right now level 2/3 backbones are not dropped or sold anywhere. Whether or not this will change in future I do not know.

N

it appears they arent ingame

JustIn_Case
14-10-04, 10:04
Holy smokes...in what thread did you get that quote Jester?

The "Whether or not this will change in future I do not know" part scares me...If it wont change, then they must wipe all spines in the name of balance. But that cant be, why is there a spine position in the implant window then...

Jesterthegreat
14-10-04, 10:07
this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=116196&) but its locked :p

Bugs Gunny
14-10-04, 10:19
So i'd better not get killed too much as i have HBB3 and STR3 in my tanks.

Sounds like a "forgotten" item on the list of items to put in vendor locations.

Xylaz
14-10-04, 10:47
okay, lvl 2-3 backbones are now like the kami chips (if someone's interested in reflex 4/dex 3/str 3 i can sell them for 10 mil :lol: )

but what about the eyes?

lvl 1 eyes are sold by many outzone vendors/smugglers
lvl 3 eyes are sold by tangent afaik (combat eyes that is) - confirm please

and lvl 2 eyes are gone completely, along with the 3-4 (smart)cybereye series.

Another thing is hearts:
lvl1 hearts are available from mobs (cyclop launchers) and some outzone/smuggler vendors probably

But again, lvl 2 hearts are gone for good - except the experimental 2 which is sold by PP FSM.

Missing hearts:
strengthen 2
advanced 2
filter 2
cyber 2

anyone knows where to get em? Or i should start selling my strengthen 2 for 10 mil as well?

Xylaz
15-10-04, 10:50
bump*

anyone knows something about hearts, boosters or eyes yet?

all lvl 2 series are missing...

Maybe some smart guy from KK could drop here for awhile and at least tell us if this is just another bug or the feature. I dont know if i still have to search for them or just give up completely...

evs
15-10-04, 10:59
Ive found only level 2 head imps.
Level 2/3 spines appear to not be in the game 0_o

Jesterthegreat
15-10-04, 14:00
bump*

anyone knows something about hearts, boosters or eyes yet?

all lvl 2 series are missing...

Maybe some smart guy from KK could drop here for awhile and at least tell us if this is just another bug or the feature. I dont know if i still have to search for them or just give up completely...

Right now level 2/3 backbones are not dropped or sold anywhere. Whether or not this will change in future I do not know.

N

boosters (spines) are not ingame.

as for hearts / eyes i get the feeling they arent either, but no word on them yet :(