PDA

View Full Version : You can't get your name changed now :(

DigestiveBiscui
11-10-04, 13:28
Just tried getting a name change from account@neocron.com (like what you could do in nc1) and they say they do not have the resources for it and are not allowed to do it anymore :(

thats a bastard tbh

11-10-04, 13:32
Just tried getting a name change from account@neocron.com (like what you could do in nc1) and they say they do not have the resources for it and are not allowed to do it anymore :(

thats a bastard tbh

I'm guessing they'd expect you to rename during transfer from NC1 - still a bugger for new players/characters though

DigestiveBiscui
11-10-04, 13:36
I'm guessing they'd expect you to rename during transfer from NC1 - still a bugger for new players/characters though

yea, but then you would also expect KK not to lie about the name filter and get it right. For example, it was clearly stated in the name filter that you would not be able to have capital letters in the middle of your name. I've seen 100's of people with it, there for i wanted my names chanegd back to how they were, and that was needed was to take a space away

too hard for KK

Crest
11-10-04, 13:42
yea, but then you would also expect KK not to lie about the name filter and get it right. For example, it was clearly stated in the name filter that you would not be able to have capital letters in the middle of your name. I've seen 100's of people with it, there for i wanted my names chanegd back to how they were, and that was needed was to take a space away

too hard for KK

Does this mean , I could become the real DigestiveBiscuit that everyone will love to hate ???? :)

DigestiveBiscui
11-10-04, 13:45
Does this mean , I could become the real DigestiveBiscuit that everyone will love to hate ???? :)

well no :p - seeing as most people know im now Digestive Biscuit :)

anyway crest - fucking stupid thing to say tbh :o seeing as so many people have already done it to other players :p

Crest
11-10-04, 13:48
well no :p - seeing as most people know im now Digestive Biscuit :)

anyway crest - fucking stupid thing to say tbh :o seeing as so many people have already done it to other players :p

Whats that .. Love to Hate ????

DigestiveBiscui
11-10-04, 13:50

stealing names you cockjocky :p

Crest
11-10-04, 13:54
stealing names you cockjocky :p

Oooi no need to get insultive, we not all here to share your personal passions ...

Sexual preferance may lead to sexual descrimination, which is against the rules here ... Leave your sexual preferences out of the forums me thinks

Bugs Gunny
11-10-04, 14:03
......(thinks to himself).....

Let's hope nobody gets out the secret phoenix stores droms in their clan appartement.......

.....(stops thinking to himself)..........

We at CM phoenix deny the accusations of other than mainstream sexual preferences.
In fact.... most of us, if not all are certified 16y old female virgins, and we hereby wish to object against any and all corpse sexing performed on us.

MaGn0lia
11-10-04, 14:13
This is totally OT but crusify me, Love to Hate would be a great new rare weapon name.

Bugs Gunny
11-10-04, 14:37
Love to Hate..

Would be a good name for a divorce law agency :-)

Hell-demon
11-10-04, 19:09
Someones taken the name Dominion! :( :( :(

LiL T
11-10-04, 20:10
Someones taken the name Dominion! :( :( :(

I just like to say I think I saw a pile of backpacks in doy center with the name Dominion so someone has layed down the smack ^^

Endar
11-10-04, 20:26
Has anyone seen a player named Endar, Wilfry or VhOpMaN running aroud? If so, shoot it on sight. The bastard is using my names...

-FN-
11-10-04, 21:13
Got the same reply :(

Had I known the REAL name change rules and not the PROPOSED ones, I would have my right names too *sigh*

Singularity
11-10-04, 21:15
I stole some dudes name har har