PDA

View Full Version : Techinal question

Pungent77
11-10-04, 03:35
Ok here is my situation.....when I walk around my activated QB items switches by itself, when I type in chat once it seems to say it twice-makes me seem like a spammer, when I buy items or give money to someone in trade it does it twice and also when I use a booster in QB it does it twice.....any suggestions on wtf is wrong with my game? :confused:

just started happening today.....didnt do it before

Pungent77
11-10-04, 05:16
Ok here is my situation.....when I walk around my activated QB items switches by itself, when I type in chat once it seems to say it twice-makes me seem like a spammer, when I buy items or give money to someone in trade it does it twice and also when I use a booster in QB it does it twice.....any suggestions on wtf is wrong with my game? :confused:

just started happening today.....didnt do it before

grrrr typo---thread was supposed to say technical question and i'm dumb I meant to edit previous post

Spoon
11-10-04, 06:06
You change any network settings recently?

Sounds like your doing something I call double pinging(not sure of the exact term for it)....

The upside to it is, your probably doing double damage too....

It used to happen to me when I played MW3 years ago, the PC's I had networked, weren't set up properly(network wise)....

phunqe
11-10-04, 07:51
...double pinging...

*imagines what's in googles search cache right now* :p

Anyway, I had the double message issue in NC1 a long time ago as well.
It doesn't seem like others see the double message though. We had a bloke on trade the other day that apologized for double emessages, but I/we didn't see any :)

Seven
11-10-04, 08:00
Sounds like a stuck keyboard key or mouse cockup.

Pungent77
11-10-04, 08:50
You change any network settings recently?

Sounds like your doing something I call double pinging(not sure of the exact term for it)....

It used to happen to me when I played MW3 years ago, the PC's I had networked, weren't set up properly(network wise)....

yeah, my problems didnt start untill I installed NC2 on my 2nd PC....i'm not sure how to set it up network wise(game).