PDA

View Full Version : Epic Items and Faction Items

r3yka
11-10-04, 02:19
hi , i havn't yet gained the knowledge as to what factions have what items as i have not yet been in game, i also dont know what faction epics give what etc.
if someone reads this and knows anything can hey just post what they know please?

peace :angel:

MkVenner
11-10-04, 02:25
Epics:

TH CPU: +10RES/REP/CST/REC

PPR: +15 FIR/ENR/XRR/POR

MOVE ON: CON+3/FOR+8/H-C+6/HLT+18/M-C+6/STR+3/TRA+6

Crahn Tachythingthingy gauntlet: +20 PSU +5 Psi (think im wrong on that one)

all the other Epics dont give anything being weapons or the like, i listed them epics some where else, ill dig it up (cept the BD drug, what that gives)

]CA: NCPD PA
TT: Tangent prototype laser rifle/pistol/cannon
CM: Tangent Prototype speedgatlincannon
BT: MOVEON CPU
PP: Proto Pharm resistor chip
NEXT: Reveler CHain Craft
DRE: DRE Storage cell
Crahn: Crahn Tachythingythingy glove
TG: Freestrike grenades (or something like that)
BD: A drug, dunno its name
FA: TH CPU
Tsunami: Flamethrower (dunno name) as for the faction items, were all sitll trying to work them all out

sultana
11-10-04, 02:29
The Crahn glove gives +20 psu and +50 mana pool
BD Epic - Access to free drugs on a time limit (Ive heard 3 per 10 minutes or so)
FA Epic - The tradskiller chip
TS Epic - Tsunami Assualt Rifle

edit: Yeah edit your post to make me look like an idiot :rolleyes:

MkVenner
11-10-04, 02:31
is the Tsunami deffinatly the assult rifle? or are you thinking of the 3656 thingy rifle that aggies kept dropping? coz i thought that was the guards guns

sultana
11-10-04, 02:33
Nope, I'm not sure on the stats, but I'd say its dex 75 (same mainskill req as the others), it does pretty nice damage, nearly as much as a PE.

And yeah, I've seen one, so it's not the 3656 thingy

MkVenner
11-10-04, 02:34
cool, cheers, i woulda thought a katana sort of thing for the Tsunami or Black Dragons woulda been cooler, like Tsunami Edge, or Dragons Fang...

mebbe i've just been playing DX1 too much lol

MaGn0lia
11-10-04, 08:03
I'm really wondering who in the name of.. jesus? Would want any of the epic guns (apart from speedy ofcourse) they are not that good weapons, maybe a noob would use it for leveling, but that is it. I think the epic weapons should be way better, they should rival rares easily, mainly because you really have to work for them, and there are way less epic weapons than rares, and that is just sad. Actually rares are pretty common, more common than high TL normal weapons :o

giga191
11-10-04, 08:44
I'm really wondering who in the name of.. jesus? Would want any of the epic guns (apart from speedy ofcourse) they are not that good weapons, maybe a noob would use it for leveling, but that is it. I think the epic weapons should be way better, they should rival rares easily, mainly because you really have to work for them, and there are way less epic weapons than rares, and that is just sad. Actually rares are pretty common, more common than high TL normal weapons :o
Yeah CM get the only decent epic weapon and it pisses me off

IceStorm
11-10-04, 09:23
Does the FA Epic involve any PKing?

Spermy
11-10-04, 09:58
Nope - We whine. The higher the whine level - the bigger the bonus we get on our chip. Personnally I'm in full bitch mode.

IceStorm
11-10-04, 10:23
Is the whining comment in response to the TH chip and PKing, or something else?

Spermy
11-10-04, 10:59
The TH chip mission.

Not that I'm ungrateful. But it's a bit... Well. Crap for the effort you go through to get it.

Besides. Most of the people running it just end up bitching about it on faction anyhow, so I assume that it's part of the mission. :D

[TgR]KILLER
11-10-04, 13:23
only part i'm bitching about on the FA epic is that guy in TG that keeps getting killed by mobs but filled in a help request and got a reply already so i gues that will be sorted out..

FA epic aint THAT hard just involves alot of running. NO pking tho but you gotta be lucky not to run into patrolls the few times you gotta go inside or close to NC ;) dit mine in 1 day not that hard.

eLcHi
11-10-04, 13:55
Hehe, i found the FA Epic refreshingly ... did it first thing with my char, tagged some GRs along the way, didn`t pay attention and suddenly was left with 50 credits in the wastelands ... as a PPU ... argh

Be carefull around NC, i was near the NC entrance when i crashed, logged in and had a Liberator blasting at 370/min at meh ... well, beeing a ppu putting on a heal solved the problem but he got damm close ... had some laughts afterwards, he was going for epic kill and i was around ;)

And in OZ i met some BT-Tank that immediately pulled his CS and went after me ... single Tank vs. PPU, yeah right ... i damageboosted him and hid between some Mutant Gunmen with evil Flamethrowers ;)

and to make it clear: NO killing of any sort in the FA-Epic (The NPC in OZ5 does not need to be killed, you get a mission successfull after talking to him - IF you kill him you loose SL n stuff)

Sorin
11-10-04, 14:00
Wow, there's no PvP requirement at all? You can fully complete the epic with no PK?

If so, I might not have to send my LE BD Spy all the way over to NEXT to do their epic. Switching to FA would be a hell of a lot easier. (Adding the epic requirement to WOC and not telling anyone was bloody fucking evil).

Glok
11-10-04, 14:03
Any of you who think the FA chip is crap... I'll be glad to take one off your hands. :D

Birkoff
11-10-04, 14:06
mebbe i've just been playing DX1 too much lol

No mate.... thats impossible. Is easily the best game of it time and up to now (I'm palying it again now, upto the sea lab)

I liked the TH epic personally shame it was bugged twice as i was doign it and had to wait for patches.

IceStorm
11-10-04, 15:56
Well. Crap for the effort you go through to get it.+10 to four tradeskills I use on my Spy? From a chip that never wears out? Hell, I'll take that! :-)

Sorin
11-10-04, 22:10
Yeah it's a nice chip, I'd like it for my tradeskiller. But just like the other tradeskilling implants and even gloves, I think it should give a little DEX and INT. Maybe +3 like the moveon? Or something. I really like and want the chip.....but.....it's pretty underwhelming compared to the other epic implants you can get.

Vid Gamer
11-10-04, 22:31
Has anyone made a list of what items different FSM's give?

Killfly
11-10-04, 22:51
Check this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115775)