PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Speedy

MkVenner
11-10-04, 01:30
ok i was just wondering if anyone else gets this

like when you speedy "jams" and has to be reloaded after 1,2,3, or any random number of bursts, its really is fucking annoying when ive got a hybrid tearing me a new arsehole and ive gotta reload after every burst

and if this is some new "realism feature" so help me god....

Lexxuk
11-10-04, 01:40
Only reason I know that forces a reload is running out of stamina, anything else would probably be classed as a "bug" and filed under "fix it later, just before we pretend to fix drones" apparently :D

MkVenner
11-10-04, 01:44
well i thought it might be running out of stamina, so i just stood there a shot at a WB, full stam full health full ammo, and dakkadakkadakkadakka kerching fecking reload

and it only happens when im aiming at something, i can be shooting in the sky and itll never do it, soon as im aiming at the APU bearing down on my poof, all of a sudden my Speedy jams more times than an L85A1

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 01:45
how could i not quote lexx in my sig with that? :p

spongeb0b
11-10-04, 02:04
if you use speedy whilst standing you will run out of stamina... crouch and this will fix it :D

edit:: useless fix for pvp i know :p i think this annoyence started when kk reworked the stamina drain on weapons

Drexel
11-10-04, 02:04
Happened all the time to me in NC1, i was kinda hopeing it would be resolved with NC2, bleh, looks like my H-C PE is left out in the cold.

& it had nothing to do with stamina, as it happens from the first round id fire, it seamed to stem from PvP only, i can PvM & straif & be fine, but as soon as I PvP & straif it reloads every 4 rounds & is completely unusable.

Oh well, add it to the list of things to fix once everything else is perfect :rolleyes: .

MkVenner
11-10-04, 02:05
yeah but firing just 1 burst only uses like 10-20 of my 127, and even if im poping stambooster it still does it....annoying, suppose ill just chuck it in my gogu coz its as usefull as a wetnoodle atm lol

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 02:10
if you use speedy whilst standing you will run out of stamina... crouch and this will fix it :D

edit:: useless fix for pvp i know :p i think this annoyence started when kk reworked the stamina drain on weapons

pfft i always have 6 stam boosters at the ready on my tank :p

(dont have a HC PE)

tbh stamana drain is the least of a heavy weapon users problems, as log as sta boosters are instant its not an issue

MaGn0lia
11-10-04, 08:25
Yeah, well, the stamina drain is not that big problem for h-c tank, try to run around shooting with a PE as a nib spy, not capped run, it will literally kill you.
I think KK is going to the wrong direction with the stamina drain and fall damage, they are not realism, they are annoyance. I guess next new features in NC will be, stress, burnout and flu. They'd stop constructers from working so damn fast.

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 11:53
use stamana boosters...

spy QB:

1. weapon
2. heal
6. deflector
7. shelter
8. pistol / rifle combat booster
9. spy booster
10. restst booster

thats assuming you want all 3 buffs on the QB at once, 4 free slots. MO thats 2 sta boosters (stacks of 4 or is it 3?) a concentrated anto shock and a concentrated anti damage boost (for stealth escapes)