PDA

View Full Version : Thanks you KK (seriously)

Clive tombstone
11-10-04, 00:25
Id like to say thanks for a few things, and I hope this message gets to at least one of your employees. Anywho, heres the deal.

Id like to first say thanks for the great game, I honestly am looking past the flaws and I view your idea as a great form of creative insperation for my works (please note I have no intention of stealing/and or coping your work :D )

Second, I really wanna thank you guys for the sick sound track you gave us in NC2, I have it on my Ipod at work, and there really kickass beats! Also they give great insperation for when Im working on artwork for the institute.

And finally third, Id like to say thanks for the true insperation to follow a career in the gaming field, this game, even with its beta stages and other things, Ive found that problem solving, creativity and art can all co-exist in this one form, known as video games, and more specifically massivly multiplayer games.

I dont know if this constitutes as spam, but this is a sincere thank you.

so, thank you KK, (PS this isnt a leaving thread, Im still playin Baby! :cool: )

Underground
11-10-04, 00:42
well regarding the music, im embarrased to be TG with the music in our bloody HQ tbh...

Asurmen Spec Op
11-10-04, 02:35
Id like to say thanks for a few things, and I hope this message gets to at least one of your employees. Anywho, heres the deal.

Id like to first say thanks for the great game, I honestly am looking past the flaws and I view your idea as a great form of creative insperation for my works (please note I have no intention of stealing/and or coping your work :D )

Second, I really wanna thank you guys for the sick sound track you gave us in NC2, I have it on my Ipod at work, and there really kickass beats! Also they give great insperation for when Im working on artwork for the institute.

And finally third, Id like to say thanks for the true insperation to follow a career in the gaming field, this game, even with its beta stages and other things, Ive found that problem solving, creativity and art can all co-exist in this one form, known as video games, and more specifically massivly multiplayer games.

I dont know if this constitutes as spam, but this is a sincere thank you.

so, thank you KK, (PS this isnt a leaving thread, Im still playin Baby! :cool: )

i agree 100%, I love the soundtrack, its been playing non stop for 3weeks now. I listen to it almost everywhere. and this game does make me wanna do a career in gaming too.(I kninda did but wasnt sure) KK great work, u deserve some beer :)

MkVenner
11-10-04, 02:36
yeah, its a cool soundtrack, and the whole game is cool, cept for one or five fuck ups :p