PDA

View Full Version : Industrial Area?

Xylaz
10-10-04, 16:51
Well, what's wrong with it? It's empty...

In NC1 it was one of the greatest safe lvling places for both solo players as well as teams. Now we got 2 sectors with nothing inside, except few vendors. No mobs at all.

Outzone is still the same, filled with mutants etc.

So, what's wrong with the industrial? Is there any special reason for cleaning this area? Or is it just some kind of famous neocronicle's 'storyline attempt'?
Or maybe i'm missing something?

amfest
10-10-04, 16:59
I would think it could be a good grouping area for DOY factions

Xylaz
10-10-04, 17:08
uhmm... i hope this wasnt the designer's idea, i was rather expecting it was cleaned to make a place for something... But with KK you never know...

Spoon
10-10-04, 17:12
Well, what's wrong with it? It's empty...

So, what's wrong with the industrial? Is there any special reason for cleaning this area? Or is it just some kind of famous neocronicle's 'storyline attempt'?
Or maybe i'm missing something?

The IND area is back to the way it was in beta4 and early retail...
A storyline event put the mutants in there, and they were never removed....

There's still plenty of mutants in OZ 2, 3, 4 and 5.....

I wish KK would have left the venders in the IND sectors, tho...

MkVenner
10-10-04, 17:42
why did the Storage lvl 8 get turned into a 7, now all its got is spiders and dragon flies instead of the launchers and butchees

Napalm82
10-10-04, 17:44
In the open beta i noticed the same, HOWEVER stubborn as i was i checked out everything down there, and in the last rooms the Launcher / Hurlers / Butchees spawned, just gotta run through it all (This was the case at the Cellar lvl 7 / 8? near Mutant pool in Ind. sector

- Nap

Shinto
10-10-04, 17:54
ive had some good fights in NC2 in the OZ areas