PDA

View Full Version : One of those days....

Spermy
10-10-04, 15:49
Ypu know the feeling - you feel like you'd have a accomplished more if you hadn't bothered to log on. :D

Today - I wanted to get my psi levels up on my PE so I could use a TL3 Heal - so I could go out into the big bad world and level properly.

Today I died 43 times before throwing in the towel.

I spent roughly 12K on getting my backpack.
4K on Medikits
and 2K on teleports.

I completed 3 missions. 3 Mutie corporal missions.

I'd do rats - but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! The missions that are more sensible to do are the following

Small sewer rat - I saw ONE. ONE FREAKING RAT! in the TG level 1 sidestreets.

Small diseased rat - I found one in the water cleaning system in FA sector - nowhere else.

Look, if you want to offer tehse missions you're going to have to do something to make them actually possible, okay?

Roaches and stuff - are easy enough to find, sure - But we have a storage system - with cyberdogs/hounds/watchdogs Mechshells/turtles - Used to be FA missions, where the hell are they now?!

Bleh - I know they're in teh workings, but please - get these frigging missions sorted!

nEo-1664
10-10-04, 17:04
Seconded, within DoY there are far too FEW lvl2/3/4/5/6 sewers. I've found like 20 odd lvl1 sewers, and a few lvl 8's. your cant jump from lvl1 to lvl8. it needs to be sorted well before the boxed NC2 becomes avalible tbh!

Just thought I'd throw in my 2sence :P

Glok
10-10-04, 17:07
Ok, forget the missions and the availability of mobs... how the fucking hell did you die 43 times??

Spoon
10-10-04, 17:18
Ok, forget the missions and the availability of mobs... how the fucking hell did you die 43 times??

hehe...

Isn't that like 3 or 4 hours of S.I.?

:lol:

Shinto
10-10-04, 18:13
how the hell did you die 43 times.

lol if i get killed even more than twice i log of in discust :lol:

Spermy
10-10-04, 18:23
I really REALLY wanted my TL3 heal...

And I was quite persistent - it was either do about 20/30 roach missions ( when the mission creator doesn't time out.... =/)

Or do some mutie missions.

And I was a lowly 2/6 PE.

A GIMPED lowly 2/6 PE

A GIMPED PISSED OFF lowly 2/6 PE.

MrChumble
10-10-04, 18:31
It could be worse. I haven't logged onto EVE today, but I have accomplished something...in two hours one of my skills should be ready. I can't help thinking EVE is the most pointless game ever o_O

What I'd love so much is Neocron merged with the best of EVE :D

I've given up on missions for now. TT res missions...very easy can be done and very hard, but nothing in between (thats not 10x more bother than it's worth).

Spermy
10-10-04, 18:41
If I could find a SINGLE angels res mission or conster mission - I could do it. Even a recycle mission would do. BUT NO! Once again the angels are royally fucked over.

Dunno why people have it in for the angels.

First we get picked on by everyone.

Then we have to move in with the likes of VENOM and actually be ALLIED.

And now we can't even level a new character.

Cheers whoever made those decisions.

Cheers. :angel:

Hell-demon
10-10-04, 19:17
Tell me about it spermy. All you can do is kill roaches and when your not your waiting 5 minutes for the mission to kill roaches.

We need the mission to shoot turrets and stuff in Tech Haven not this roach crap. Seriously I dont wanna hunt another roach.