PDA

View Full Version : CM Gets a PRO CITY enemy

ZyproN
10-10-04, 13:43
CM got TG as enemys that meens you can kill TG as CM if you want to go to PRO CITY, and if you want to go from PRO CITY to CM easy kill a TG.
But its a bit hard when you have to go from ANTI CITY To CM or from CM to ANTI CITY ;( It can realy sucks to do missions special if you have a bit - with the faction you wanna go ;( It could be nice if CM had a PRO CITY enemy so it would be easy to switch.

Or do anybody else know a fast way to switch from ANTI to CM?

Dribble Joy
10-10-04, 13:50
Remember that you will gain symp with one empire when you loose it with the other, and vice versa.

To go from CM to DoY isn't hard, go kill any of the NC factions.

Going from DoY to CM is a bit hard as you will have to kill TGs only.

Glok
10-10-04, 13:51
Problem is DJ, Soullight gets in the way of that just a bit...

Dribble Joy
10-10-04, 13:53
I know. :P

J. Folsom
10-10-04, 13:54
I seem to remember some KK dude saying something in the open beta forums about there being some alternative quest for changing sides. The guys you need, as I remember, should be close to the gates of the city you currently have acces to.

I think they were bugged though, so not sure if that'll help with switching sides.

Dribble Joy
10-10-04, 13:57
There is indeed a run/quest/npc that will allow you to change sides without having to try to get into DoY as a NC runner.

I suppose (to avoid SL nastyness) a DoY runner could go to NC, then kill TGs and then join CM.

A NC hostile faction for the mercs might make thing a bit more interesting.

MkVenner
10-10-04, 13:58
a NC hostile might be interesting but who? it cant be any of the big corps coz there the ones who hire us, that leaves CA....suppose that could work....

Dribble Joy
10-10-04, 14:04
CA would get a sense of 'balance', with CM being hostile to the main factions of each city but I dunno, storywise it wouldn't make as much sense, unless something happened.

Any of the corporations might work, some form of event/incident, I dunno.

ZyproN
10-10-04, 14:19
Just tired of doing rat missions to change realy ;( if you kill a TG you lose shit alot of SL ;( and its a 4 slot server so if you have to move 4 chars couse your clan is moving, omg it must be borring

Icewalk
10-10-04, 18:08
Just tired of doing rat missions to change realy ;( if you kill a TG you lose shit alot of SL ;( and its a 4 slot server so if you have to move 4 chars couse your clan is moving, omg it must be borring

:lol: :lol: Do the missions to raise the SL then go out for more. =P Another thing I've been meaning to try that MIGHT just work would be going into the TG database and killing the databases? It's easy enough with a PE and the second to highest software, given you have 91 hacking.

Agent L
10-10-04, 18:31
Remember that you will gain symp with one empire when you loose it with the other, and vice versa.
In theory. on my Crahn char I recently killed a BD npc and lost shitload of BD and bit of TG and crahn syp, but gained nothing.
Missions for Crahn boosted my Crahn, BD and TG symp, but without losing any procity symp.
However ticking toward 0 procity symp does take away my Crahn symp...
everything I can say about new symp system is o_O