PDA

View Full Version : Got some questions...

Vid Gamer
10-10-04, 03:02
I just logged into NC2 for the first time an hour ago and I am very disoriented!

I made a horrible mistake by not bringing over things I wanted. I have my imps (minus epics) and armor, but for the QB I brought up like 3 drugs and a bunch of spells... :mad:

Lost like 5 slot HC rares and most of my melee, and getting 120K kinda sucks ass, too.

1. Anyway, first off, I'm a Tank, yet I look like some old hag. I have grey hair with a bald spot on top, ffs! Is there anyway to change appearance, because the way I look now is horrible.

2. Melee Tank PA i wanna wear now because i look freakin ridiculous with no armor, but did they change anything in terms of pa and resists? is it still 114 natural and 200 armor cap and all that jazz?

3. I want to go biotech and PP to do epics, but where do i go to change factions? i assume i cant get in neocron, how do i do this?

4. is there an nc2 rpos color program i can use? i want to use a grey format and can i get any of the old crosshairs back from nc1? would they still work for nc2?

and last 5. is text above player heads supposed to be big and all caps? looks kinda silly

anyway thanks :)

Richard Slade
10-10-04, 03:13
1.nope
2.dunno
3.dunno
4.just change the ini and no no old cross
5.yep

Vid Gamer
10-10-04, 05:26
thx, anyone whos been playing for awhile know anything more or answer my other questions?

Nvidia
10-10-04, 05:45
Mike, better PM me. Your brother did a lot of shit on your account while you were away. I tried to calm him down, and told him to tell you to contact me, but it didn't happen.

Vid Gamer
10-10-04, 06:10
are u fucking kidding me?

oh boy, ill pm you. i didnt even know he was on my account

Shinto
10-10-04, 10:10
question 2: resists still the same

question 3: i think the way to goabout it is to go mercs then to PP/Bio as mercs are neutral to all but TG so are easiest way to move between cities

Richard Slade
10-10-04, 12:30
thx, anyone whos been playing for awhile know anything more or answer my other questions?
"Anyone who's been playing for a while"... :Wtf:

Vid Gamer
10-10-04, 19:29
"Anyone who's been playing for a while"... :Wtf:

lol sorry, the way u answered the questions made me think u were new :D