PDA

View Full Version : Faction shopping list

Mr Kot
10-10-04, 00:33
Okay, the rather useful thread on the Beta forum is no more, so i thought i would start the ball rolling with the official info thread on the stuff available from Faction Supply Managers.

Those faction members with 90+ symp should feel free to post their wares here too.

PLEASE can we keep this thread accurate by only submitting posts with screenshots, or accurate descriptions of what you have actually seen. Please don't post if the best you can say is, "I think they sell..." or "a friend of a friend of a clannie once told me....". You get my point.

So here is the list of stuff available from
PROTOPHARM

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/ProtoFSM.jpg

BIOTECH

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/BioFSM.jpg

Serpent
10-10-04, 00:41
CA sells some datacubes, some armor parts, some power armors, and license

MkVenner
10-10-04, 00:44
CA sell

APCs, Ryker Napalm Plasma Pistol, LEs, and Spy PA 3 as well as the standard FSM stuff

CM sell

Camo PA MC/HC and MNPU parts (think thats what there called sorry) 1-10
(damn we got screwed :p)

IceStorm
10-10-04, 08:12
To add to this:

CA's High Security Database contains plans for the Special Forces CPU and Special Forces Plasma Cannon (Tl110, builds to 81% base stats, CA faction-locked). Both require MNPU #34300 parts from Proto Pharma. SF's about 35k to build. Plasma Cannon is about 45k to build. Both require CA FCLs.

N.E.X.T.'s High Security Database contains plans for the Rhino, Vehicleinterface 3, and Repair glove. Rhino requires MNPU #34300 parts. I don't recall what the other two require. Rhino costs about 40k to build, by the way.

Proto Pharma's High Security Database contains plans for the Research Glove (FA FCL required) and Recycle Glove (BD FCL required). Both require AMRAD parts.

CM's High Security database contains antivehicle weapons. Lame. :-)

Sorin
10-10-04, 09:24
Black Dragon FSM contains the normal FSM stuff plus:

AMRAD parts

Red Dragon
Blue Dragon
Yellow Dragon
White Dragon
Green Dragon

Red Flash
Nightspider
Blue Fairy
Beast

PE PA 3 + 4 (both rifle and pistol)

The colored dragon drugs each add +150 to one resist (each is different) and takes away -50 from HLT and -100 from END.

BD HSDB has never worked, either retail or beta, so dunno what's there.

Glok
10-10-04, 13:17
Man this is starting to get complicated. :confused:

IceStorm
10-10-04, 13:48
Man this is starting to get complicated.It makes me glad they added cabinets. I can see a proper BP/FCL/parts archive taking up a couple 20 cabinet apartments, easy.

sebastien
10-10-04, 13:50
Great thread. I tried poking around in the TT datacubes but.. they were mute. Not sure if I was doing something wrong or they just weren't implemented yet.

ZyproN
10-10-04, 14:24

AMRAD parts

Red Dragon
Blue Dragon
Yellow Dragon
White Dragon
Green Dragon

Red Flash
Nightspider
Blue Fairy
Beast

The colored dragon drugs each add +150 to one resist (each is different) and takes away -50 from HLT and -100 from END.

Do the Black Dragaon FSM sells AMRAD parts???

Sorin
10-10-04, 14:47
Do the Black Dragaon FSM sells AMRAD parts???

Yes. ------>

AMRAD parts

Red Dragon
Blue Dragon
Yellow Dragon
White Dragon
Green Dragon

Red Flash
Nightspider
Blue Fairy
Beast

SorkZmok
10-10-04, 14:55
Tangent hacknet database got mosquito, construct glove and special rigger interface.
Mosquito need a TT construction license, but the glove needs an FA license and the SRI needs a tsunami license. o_O

Tangent FSM sells level 3 and 4 eye implants.

Carinth
10-10-04, 17:34
Tsunami FSM:

Amrad parts
Holovests

Dribble Joy
10-10-04, 17:37
Tsunami FSM:

Amrad parts
Holovests
Ouch, that's worse than CM, especially since the holo vests are buyable in FIST.

MkVenner
10-10-04, 17:39
i coulda sworn Tsunami got the SMG224, musta been wrong lol

Carinth
10-10-04, 17:41
i coulda sworn Tsunami got the SMG224, musta been wrong lol

In beta yes, not in retail.

MkVenner
10-10-04, 17:42
aha, that'd be it :D

Sorin
11-10-04, 00:33
Ah, thanks Carinth. Now I dont have to level a TS alt just to see WTF Tsunami have. I've been asking for fucking days if there were any TS around with enough sympathy. Just about made my own damn TS to find out.

cornelius5
11-10-04, 03:16
dre fsm sells.... suprise ! apt and clan keys in a ton of locations

anyone know what they have in DRE hacknet for dl?

PP highest sec center has ress and recyc glove bps for DL , but u need a bunch of FA parts and const license

evs
11-10-04, 14:49
Great work so far Kot.

Anyone have the list for TT?

MaGn0lia
11-10-04, 15:08
So anyone ever tried to hack some stuff out of enemy DB?
I was in hnet yesterday testing the new "badder" mobs as they said in patch notes, well guess what, my natural hack 111 guy with best shield and best heal beat attack got pwned by 40/40 mobs that show to me as greys o_O wtf I say, wtf indeed o_O

So you need 200 hack to be a viable hacker? Ok I can do that, OR I can forget the hacknet and be a hell of a good fighter in "RL" and still get my stuff with pro-city char.

darkservent
11-10-04, 15:59
The FSMs are messed up. I think it needs to be sorted into appropriate factions. And gloves need FA license when there sold elsewhere, dont make sense.

Jesterthegreat
11-10-04, 16:28
the holo vests are buyable in FIST.

i was gonna say that...

snow has ignored any PM's i sent him about the item dist since beta so i have given up on trying to find out how it should be

evs
11-10-04, 17:10
ill try and get a TT levelled up and post up exact selling 'stuff'

Yelly
11-10-04, 18:39
Already posted what TT got.
In HN mosq cst glover and riggers interface
In FASM are the lvl 3 eyes sold

Killfly
11-10-04, 21:36
PP highest sec center has ress and recyc glove bps for DL , but u need a bunch of FA parts and const license

Gloves need AMRAD parts available to all (I think) of the anti-city factions.... One of the gloves need FA FCL and the other needs BD (can't remember which way around that goes)...

ariall
11-10-04, 22:58
I have a hacknet bp from a research glove. (proto) But the parts I cant buy from the PP FSM. (AMRAD 2044 X , AMRAD 2044 L , AMRAD 2044 M )
So where can i buy these? at another FSM ? :confused:

Vid Gamer
11-10-04, 23:22
WTH is a Construction Licsense?

Anywho, this is pretty damn confusing. Perhaps posting just pics like the thread starter instead of text is the best way to go about this...

ariall
11-10-04, 23:29
I think you need the constructor license to build faction specific items, but not seen a BP yet with a constructor license requirment. You can buy the constructor license at your faction supply manager.

Chess -
11-10-04, 23:31
I think you need the constructor license to build faction specific items, but not seen a BP yet with a constructor license requirment. You can buy the constructor license at your faction supply manager.

Ari maat! Je bent er ook! alles ok?

cornelius5
12-10-04, 01:52
can anyone help me find out who has the punishers from fsm or hacknet?

Mr Kot
12-10-04, 19:07
Confirmation of ProtoPharm hacknet database downloadables:

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/PPhacknet.jpg

Thanks so far to MkVenner, IceStorm, Sorin and ZorkSmok for your useful info :) Any chance of some screenies?

this is pretty damn confusing. Perhaps posting just pics like the thread starter instead of text is the best way to go about this...

Yes i've noticed. :wtf: Can we limit posts here to facts and screenshots please? We need an "at-a-glance" info page, so please make another thread for any chit-chat or queries. Thanks.

Vid Gamer
12-10-04, 19:50
Mr Kot,

Perhaps when all photo's have been gathered in this thread you can make a new thread with just photo's.

Hell, maybe a KK Mod would even sticky it if they are feeling nice. ;)

Heavyporker
12-10-04, 20:34
Is it me....or is this whole crahnforsaken matter totally fucked up?

I mean, WTf - the best techpartted weapons and implants are now constructable from Bps in one faction and from pieces in another faction?

And some of those things are now in ass-backward factions.

I mean, Tank PAs in TG?!

Vid Gamer
12-10-04, 20:50
I mean, Tank PAs in TG?!

Yeah, wtf is up with that. :wtf:

In an RP sense the FSM's make sense but it's really just a pain in the ass.

Killfly
12-10-04, 21:38
WTH is a Construction Licsense?

Ah... :) You haven't come across FCL's (Faction Construction Licenses) yet - oh the joy you are missing....

Some items that were rares in NC1 (ie, Marine CPU, SF, Machina Gloves, etc) are downloadable from faction high-security databases in NC2. Once downloaded onto a high-capacity datacube (only available from Faction Supply Managers, or FSM's), you need the relevant FCL and parts.

An example: Download the Researcher Machina Glove from hacknet. Take a look at the BP. You will see you need and FA FCL and some AMRAD parts. You will realise that, being PP, you don't have access to any of this. You must now spend days spamming trade with requests for items that a lot of people haven't even come across yet, and that anti-city (or anti-DoY depending on where you are) people won't or can't (because not everyone has re-tagged all the GRs yet) trade with you...

The joys of FCL's :)

Haven't said all that, I'm enjoying the smuggling/sneaking side of things and think that this system adds a whole new level of roleplaying-possibilities to the game :)

soundphed
12-10-04, 21:56
The Crahn Sect FSM sells:

Amrad parts

Memory Chip 3
Attack Chip 3
Deffensive Processor 3
Psi Resistor Chip 3
Defensive Field 3
Experimental-Psi Controller 3

PPU PA 3 & 4
APU PA 3& 4

jini
13-10-04, 06:53
The BT FSM sells all lvl3 implants, but psi, eyes, and boosters. Also doesnt sell VHC chips at all.

IceStorm
13-10-04, 07:59
In an RP sense the FSM's make sense but it's really just a pain in the ass.You think this is more of a pain than collecting hundreds of rareparts and playing rare-o-cron to build a CPU or a glove?

Hell, no! I'd much rather see gloves for sale in player stores or by players than have to deal with gathering techs for imps and gloves again...

eLcHi
13-10-04, 08:32
Just hope they really took the CPUs and the Gloves out of the Pool ...

Sorin
13-10-04, 08:39
Well, i've got about 60 tech parts, and only like, 1 of them is an L part, so if they're not taken out of the pool, they're so rare that they might as well be.

But my bet is that they were removed from the pool. And, come to think of it, Almost every, if not every, non-weapon part was removed it seems. Not bad.

Jake Cutter
13-10-04, 09:29
Here are the items available from the NEXT FSM.

Regards,
Jake Cutter

Enemy
13-10-04, 09:46
Fallen Angels FSM sells experimental bones (head, chest, arm, leg, foot) and freezer cannons. Wish there was more useful stuff.

Bugs Gunny
13-10-04, 13:33
Great stuff.

Mr Kot
13-10-04, 16:42
CITY ADMIN hacknet database downloads:

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/CAhacknet.jpg

Killfly
13-10-04, 22:15
Thank God AMRAD parts are gone... Bit of a shame for anyone that built up a stock of them, but will definitely make building faction items easier (and therefore, probably devalue them too)...

Lothar IB
14-10-04, 06:05
Tried to get the TT BPs in hacknet. Went all the way up this time to the right places and still no go for them. Had TL90 cubes so dont think i forgot anything.

§FS§Red Wing
14-10-04, 06:19
Most databases are not working anymore since the last patch.

Bugs Gunny
14-10-04, 09:56
We asked that they'd "fix" hacknet, they sure fixexd it good now :-)

Carinth
15-10-04, 02:13
Update after patch 112:

Tsunami FSM Sells: Jack Shit
Just standard FSM stuff, MNPU PArts, tl 90 bp, TS Liscense, and Ts Clan Keys

I love my faction ; )

Mr Kot
18-10-04, 03:50
TWILIGHT GUARDIAN

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/TwilightFSM.jpg

Picture courtesy of Captain Kirk ;)

Hovercarrier requirements:
Pilot: INT 100, VHC 101
Gunner: STR 60, H-C 91
Passengers x 6 No requirements
TG Raypistol Requirements: DEX 86, P-C 108, T-C 77
TG Raygun Requirements: DEX 88, R-C 109, T-C 78

CRAHN SECT hacknet database downloadables:

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/CSHacknet.jpg

StrongSad
18-10-04, 04:01
So now holy antibuffs are easy to get? I like that :)

eLcHi
18-10-04, 10:25
Yes, but they build to 81% max quality ...

StrongSad
18-10-04, 19:14
you make a bunch of them though right?

How much do they cost to build per spell with a barterer?

Mr Kot
20-10-04, 17:14
CRAHN SECT

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/CrahnFSM.jpg

Mr Kot
29-10-04, 15:46
DIAMOND REAL ESTATE

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/DiamondFSM.jpg

and DIAMOND hacknet database offers:

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/DREhacknet.jpg

Killfly
29-10-04, 15:56
Flipping heck, Mr. Kot - ace work :) Someone's been busy! It's great to see you sharing your info - tyvm :)

Color Me Plaid
01-11-04, 04:04
...hm. So has anyone checked Tsunami lately, seen if any pistols/rifles have shown up in their DB's? Haven't heard anything about what they've got with the exception of Holovests, which are oh-so-useful, and I'm in dire need of PISTOLS!

Carinth
01-11-04, 05:46
...hm. So has anyone checked Tsunami lately, seen if any pistols/rifles have shown up in their DB's? Haven't heard anything about what they've got with the exception of Holovests, which are oh-so-useful, and I'm in dire need of PISTOLS!

The FSM sells nothing, not even holovests anymore. As for our DB, the last I heard was we had Drones and Droner stuff. But I'm not a hacker so I can't verify that.

wombat74
01-11-04, 06:04
Thanks a lot Mr Kot - now I can see all the wonderful appartments I can never afford. Fills me old bitter heart with joy, that does.

eLcHi
01-11-04, 13:48
The FSM sells nothing, not even holovests anymore. As for our DB, the last I heard was we had Drones and Droner stuff. But I'm not a hacker so I can't verify that.

Don`t you have a PPU ? Spy 3 yourself and gogogo

Smock
01-11-04, 14:12

Yup. Alas, DB's are bugged, that's to say I can't get anything I requested from them. All they tell me I can get drones and man-machine interfaces, that's it, no transfer.

Vid Gamer
01-11-04, 17:18
Thanks a lot Mr Kot - now I can see all the wonderful appartments I can never afford. Fills me old bitter heart with joy, that does.

Yeah, those apts are hella expensive now. o_O

greendonkeyuk
01-11-04, 17:26
any chance of this getting edited (ie jus the posts with pics/hard info) and stickied?

please.

Killfly
10-11-04, 23:48
http://www.8bitpatina.net/elsewhere/fafsm.jpg

-FN-
11-11-04, 01:03
http://nc.synergyxr.net/factions/supplymanagers.php

Sakletare
11-11-04, 14:27
http://nc.synergyxr.net/factions/supplymanagers.php
FA sells the Hoverbomber, not TG. You'd better check all the items against the info in this thread.

Mr Kot
03-12-04, 01:53
N.E.X.T.

hacknet database:

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/NEXThacknet.jpg

Mr Kot
06-01-05, 21:17
BIOTECH

Hacknet database:

http://www.davesdrivertraining.co.uk/Neocron/BThacknet.jpg