PDA

View Full Version : Bugged in apt by player GM ASSIST REQUIRED

Icewalk
09-10-04, 18:22
[ edited ]

/Nid's edit - Use the in-game support facility for this please.

Tostino
09-10-04, 18:23
I cant upload so you need to :p

Tostino
09-10-04, 18:36
been 30 min and still nothing... this sucks

SorkZmok
09-10-04, 18:38
Well its saturday night. Go out and have some good ole rl fun... :lol:

Good luck getting it fixed though.

Icewalk
09-10-04, 18:40
Almost noon--- will have fun l8r tho =P

Darak
09-10-04, 18:50
/set kill_self 1

Icewalk
09-10-04, 18:51
and not be able to get my belt? Not a option considering I don't have enough to recover my backpack either. He's going to get banned for exploiting this anyways now.

Praetorian
09-10-04, 18:55
:lol:

exploit or not, thats simply brilliant =)

Icewalk
09-10-04, 18:58
Maybe brillant, but not worth getting banned over =P

Yuppers
09-10-04, 18:58
:lol:

exploit or not, thats simply brilliant =)
Yes, exactly what i was about to say :lol:

Icewalk
09-10-04, 18:59
Yes, exactly what i was about to say :lol:
Yuppers, yup, but being banned over it isn't.

Cliffraiser
09-10-04, 19:00
rofl, this is actually amusing :P

sploiting never the less

Tostino
09-10-04, 19:00
YAY! its been 1 hr now!! what a waste of time...

kurai
09-10-04, 19:01
rofl

Exploit ? No.

Dude - you got outsmarted. Bigstyle.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention on the forums so that we can all have a good laugh at you too :D
Losing your belt is a small price to pay - maybe next time you want to fuck around in other peoples apartments this will serve as a reminder - a sort of Pavlovian conditioning thing ;) )

Icewalk
09-10-04, 19:03
rofl

Exploit ? No.

Dude - you got outsmarted. Bigstyle.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention on the forums so that we can all have a good laugh at you too :D
Losing your belt is a small price to pay - maybe next time you want to fuck around in other peoples apartments this will serve as a reminder - a sort of Pavlovian conditioning thing ;) )
ATTENTION UMMM BLOCKING THE EXIT IS A EXPLOIT--- we're not stuck INSIDE the apartment-- we're stuck at the exit where you hit GROUND FLOOR-- You have no jurisdiction to put items there as stated by Holger, and that it was a exploit. He's getting banned =P

GIJ0e
09-10-04, 19:13
i hope he doesnt get banned for your stupidity :(

personally i would have seen the funny side in your position instead of crying like a baby to get someone banned.

Icewalk
09-10-04, 19:21
You don't see my side at all. We exploited to LOCK us in the apartment. He KNEW we were coming, and he placed them BEFORE we entered the apartment. So when we DID enter, we were locked in.

Drake6k
09-10-04, 19:25
ipersonally i would have seen the funny side in your position instead of crying like a baby to get someone banned.

I agree.

Redline
09-10-04, 19:35
Hmmm i never forced this guy to come in my app, i never give them my app key, and i can furnish my app Abstrakt.

I didnt open the door course my -SL (32).

AND YES, this is a Clan App no other ppl are allowed !

Glok
That was the clan apt? So now no-one in the clan can use the apt? Yeah that's smart. :rolleyes:

Murder Elf
/set reset_position 1

Icewalk
09-10-04, 19:45
NO you dont GET IT! Look at screenies-- he LOCKED that door close enough to where we couldn't get out.

G.0.D.
09-10-04, 19:47
I thought it was terribly clever of him, Stopwhine.

Icewalk
09-10-04, 19:49
Im not whining. If this happened to you, you'd be super pissed off too. He didn't trick us into anything. We were hunting him because he had -32 SL.

Tostino
09-10-04, 19:51
With a little relog work and runing in to the walls we got out :p
And Redline you are now #1 on my list of ppl to kill

Drake6k
09-10-04, 19:53
I thought it was terribly clever of him, Stopwhine.

I agree again.

Tostino (my clan, I know him) made redline kill a noob to get the bad SL (he told me this) then they all looked for his apartment to kill him. When they guessed a password they got stuck... am I correct?

I dont think he should be banned :p

tiikeri
09-10-04, 19:55
You got outsmarted - Yes.

But the placement of that japanise shit is illegal.
Imo goes with the same stuff like that one thread couple days ago.
If the mob is too stupid to move to shoot u - it's not exploiting. but if you stuck it to certain place so that it can't shoot you - it's exploiting.

so in this case, Yes, the guys were stupid to go up there. But the placement of the curtain is preventing them to get away, so the pray is stuck there.anyway, Reddick can GR out there, those guys can't.

I would count this as about the same as placing turrets inside of boxes/top of roof. Get's removed, but nothing else happens - which sucks tho.

Spoon
09-10-04, 19:55
Why don't you go back with an object removal tool and see if you can steal his stuff......

Icewalk
09-10-04, 19:56
I agree again.

Tostino (my clan, I know him) made redline kill a noob to get the bad SL (he told me this) then they all looked for his apartment to kill him. When they guessed a password they got stuck... am I correct?

I dont think he should be banned :p

Semi-correct. We found [ edited ]doing missions while he was red. We looked on Citycom->Info->NCPD and saw his name- his SL and last location, his apartment in skywalk enter A. We stood there for about a minute and finally guessed his password. When we entered his apartment, we could not exit and he wouldn't open the main doors, so we were stuck. As stated above by Tostino we eventually got out by using said methods. In otherwords though, he exploited to keep us locked out so he could go and do his missions to get green SL again.

Tostino
09-10-04, 20:29
Semi-correct. We found [ edited ] doing missions while he was red. We looked on Citycom->Info->NCPD and saw his name- his SL and last location, his apartment in skywalk enter A. We stood there for about a minute and finally guessed his password. When we entered his apartment, we could not exit and he wouldn't open the main doors, so we were stuck. As stated above by Tostino we eventually got out by using said methods. In otherwords though, he exploited to keep us locked out so he could go and do his missions to get green SL again.
No earlyer that day i was on my noob and he killed me in the aggys over and over

Nidhogg
09-10-04, 20:53
This thread has been closed for breaches of the rules on harassment and discussing exploits.

N