PDA

View Full Version : Crahn Pistolero, How to level my PSI?

Darken
09-10-04, 18:16
Hey Chummers,

my Crahn pistolero depends on his shelter, and well you need to cap psi for that =/.

ive got 13 base psi from Epics, but how to get the missing 7 levels ?

Doy doesnt have something like aggi cellars, where you could do it easy :( .

So share your tricks & tips how to level psi as a spy :D

Spermy
09-10-04, 18:30
Launcher cyclops missions - Doy abandonned sectors - Storage level 8.

Count as very hards I think...

SorkZmok
09-10-04, 18:37
What about research missions? Do these work?
Thats how i capped my last spy. (3 times :()

jnky
09-10-04, 18:51
I capped my PE psi by using basic sanctums though this was some time ago dunno if this has changed in any ways.
Try using sanctums at MB bunker.

tiikeri
09-10-04, 19:37
darken you niblet, get an apu with same CR as urs and a ppu to chaos caves, and you'll cap it in 1-2 runs.

edit: roflmao :) after 7 beers i should focus more. Spy: Do veryhard research missions.

hinch
09-10-04, 19:48
healsanctum over night afk in doy center :)

will cap most of your skills if your a pe :)

greendonkeyuk
09-10-04, 20:29
i think hes a spy, in which case, missions missions missions till youre blue in the face... and then when you think its safe even more missions.

Spermy
09-10-04, 20:34
Heh - that's how I capped my tanks int and psy - without realising!

I was bored - so I thought I'll just run a few missions - a few turned into a bout 30 or 40 aggy missions which gave me luvverly SL - a nice stash of munneh and capped the rest of my int and Psy.

Which was nice.

QuantumDelta
09-10-04, 20:54
healsanctum over night afk in doy center :)

will cap most of your skills if your a pe :)
They let PPU Spells give XP again? o_O

Doc Holliday
09-10-04, 21:29
exploit?? o_O

kurai
09-10-04, 21:42
By far the easiest way is to do a very few missions to get to PSI level 3 - then get a decent stat APU TL-3 Energy Bolt.

Zap continuing mission shit with that till you have 20 APU.
Then start filling out your PPU/PPW/MST as you level.

Once you hit the PSI 20 cap then LoM out the APU, and put it into PPU/PPW as required.

4 LoMs only eats about 6000 PSI XP, so if you go that much past bare minimum level 20 XP you shouldn't even lose a level.

It takes about a tenth the time of doing by missions alone.

QuantumDelta
09-10-04, 22:06
Kurai wins.
My Spy PSI Leveling method too :|
I used to use TL1 Para but meh...

jini
10-10-04, 19:21
Nice alternative Kurai, but this way you lose all the sympathy you can get from doing missions, and this is now important as well... not to mention raising your SL by doing missions... So if sympathy is not important yes, otherwise... no

kurai
11-10-04, 00:53
Nice alternative Kurai, but this way you lose all the sympathy you can get from doing missions, and this is now important as well... not to mention raising your SL by doing missions... So if sympathy is not important yes, otherwise... noThat's a pretty poor reason not to do it.

Sympathy is child's-play to alter in far less time consuming ways.

jini
11-10-04, 05:45
That's a pretty poor reason not to do it.

Sympathy is child's-play to alter in far less time consuming ways.

It's a child's play to raise it if you are over40 or something and can accept hard missions on aggies (i have gone from 50 to 90 in 4-5hrs). Haven't tested it on doy yet. What's yr way of making it faster and easier than this?

IceStorm
11-10-04, 05:49
What's yr way of making it faster and easier than this?Killing runners hostile to the faction you're trying to raise sympathy with, I presume...

kurai
11-10-04, 06:06
That or killing NPCs of a faction hostile to the one you are raising sympathy in.

Krush
11-10-04, 09:14
All my PE's had capped the PSI by teaming up.
It fly's up pretty quick

J. Folsom
11-10-04, 13:06
All my PE's had capped the PSI by teaming up.
It fly's up pretty quick
That only works for PE's.

.Cyl0n
11-10-04, 19:37
research missions maybe :)