PDA

View Full Version : direct X9 problem......anyone?

Ryman
09-10-04, 15:22
Hey ,

I been playing NC2 since open beta than retail on DX9c with no problems what at all .
Any way today i played for about 2 hours or so , i had to re log becuse of the memory leak (yeah im going to write a post about that as well)

When i logged back in to the choose server screen i select server click ok then it boots me back to the desktop .

I have done file check , tried a few different drivers but nothing it still does the same .
However if i load it as DX7 it works , except that when playing in DX7 half the people have invisible bodies(its always done that before this DX9 problem)

Any ideas? i remmeber somone else had this problem but i cant find the post .

Ryman
09-10-04, 16:52
well i couldnt figure out what caused this , but going through different setting and things i could do , I decided to run a disk defrag ... and whatching it work it seemed to be moving a lot of NC files :confused: and suprise suprise NC2 now works again in DX9 .

Only thing i can think of is where i have been playing and the memory leak has used all my memory the game struggles to exit , and maybe thats causing some problems .

anyway sorted now , if no one has anything to add ...close thread