PDA

View Full Version : You dirty Rat!

Spermy
09-10-04, 13:47
Okay - so I start a new character - and I start on some easy missions. Inside the DoY.

I receieve the Small sewer rat mission - Wheee! Take it! - Okay - off to the sewer lvl 1's, Nope. not a sausage. Okay - water cleaning system? Nope - just regular rats there.

Storage - 1,4,8 - nothing...

Sewer 4? Nope - just muties and evil dragonflies! - didn't get very far here on account of the evil dragonflies!

Sidestreet 4? nope - muties.

So I'm kinda stuck - theres no mechshell/turtle missions for the fallen angels anymore - that I can find at least. Which sucks really - they had those missions in for NC1 and you couldn't find sod all - at least not on uranus, the energy core that they are supposed to be in is always empty except for weekends... o_O and now when You can find them there is no mission for them!

So to close - anyne know where I can find small sewer rats in doy? also poisonous plants? and cankered? or am I just gonna have to take the corporal missions and team up with peoples in an already overcrowded sidestreet?

Or is there any way we can coax the devs into writing new mission scripts - Ones you can actually accomplish? It's not really any problem on normal onwards - but when your just starting out - it's very annoying - I haven't even got my hands on a kill roach mission for 2 hours!

Birkoff
09-10-04, 14:16
Funny it says "you can find them in the surrounding area" hehe

All the FA missions are still based in TH...

Being a new game and all you would think they would be in TG.

MrChumble
09-10-04, 14:24
IIRC Lupus is in the process of re-writing all the missions for all the factions. Come on Lupus, get a move on :D

The cynic in me thinks that this should have had a higher priority than, say, Taxis. NC1 missions in NC2...you'd think it was just some giant patch or something, not the new game we got charged for.