PDA

View Full Version : Gen Rep List Idea !

Bronx
08-10-04, 21:18
There are far more GR's here in NC2 then there was in NC 1, and it was a pain in the but the scroll through all of the GR's to find the one you were looking for.

Now the addition of the ability to arange your GR list is SWEET, but theres still a TON of GR's.

I was thinking mayby it would be really cool it on the GR window there would be like say...3 tabs.

Tab 1 : DOY GenReps
Tab 2 : NC GenReps
TAb 3 : Wastlelands (everthing outside of both citys)

That way our GR list would be even more streamlined.

Anyways just my 2 cents.

-Bronx

joran420
08-10-04, 21:20
yeh would be good...tbh its really nice2 just to be able to organise them

i tend to keep my most used GR's in alphebetical at the top
below that all the rest in alphebetical order

athon
08-10-04, 21:47
Oops. Misread that first time through.

Personally I prefer my GRs all in one list.

Athon Solo

Morganth
08-10-04, 22:22
I think thats a good idea, although I am more than happy with the current system.

With each of my chars, my GRs are organised with the chars resident city (sorted alphabetically), followed by public GRs, then wasteland GRs (sorted by type, i.e. lab etc) then I have the enemy city GRs (if I ever get any for whatever reason). I find this system works quite well.

However having the list separated up with Tabs would be cool, but it may not make GRing out of somewhere quite as fast as you need it to be as you would have to click the different tab you need etc.

Murder Elf
08-10-04, 22:24
Yeh i agree with morg. If you were getting pked or summin and you wanted to GR out, the tabs would make you be there for longer so u might die.

naimex
08-10-04, 22:52
remove grs ?

yavimaya
08-10-04, 22:58
remove grs ?

You mean no more spawning after death? :P

naimex
08-10-04, 22:59
You mean no more spawning after death? :P

no i mean spawn in some weird place..

spawn at home, at your recreation unit..

at a random medicare facility..

in a graveyard..

just somewhere..

there are other benefits from removing grs such as :

Vehicles and Planes having a purpose...

-Demon-
08-10-04, 23:05
I would love to see tabs that are dymanic as such making a list of available ones you can use on that char/faction and ones that due to security are not available filter into another

Would save flicking between map and gr list.