PDA

View Full Version : Give us anarchy breed

nugz420
08-10-04, 14:07
Ok I been around since beta 4 and ther was talk back then about AB being a playable faction.Never Happened

I heard tales of in NC2 when you go factionless you would be AB.Turned out to be BS.

I have DM'd gm's asking to be switched to anarchy breed.I have pm'd arbiter about being anarchy breed.I have tried to get people to join me as factionless in the TG canyons for a make shift anarchy breed.

Every thing I have tried to be AB has failed :( .

So I ask KK to just give us anarchy breed.

Since AB is not allowed to have clans make them hostile to everyone but anarchy breed.With maybe acouple neutrals in the list but no allies what so ever.This would allow them to cause anarchy in both setup cities DoY and NC.

Sakletare
08-10-04, 14:16
I heard tales of in NC2 when you go factionless you would be AB.Turned out to be BS.
They said that they would do it if they had time (said under closed beta) but i guess they didn't.

Since AB is not allowed to have clans make them hostile to everyone but anarchy breed.With maybe acouple neutrals in the list but no allies what so ever.This would allow them to cause anarchy in both setup cities DoY and NC.
They should be red to everyone, including other AB. They are scum, why should they trust eachother?

nugz420
08-10-04, 14:21
Sure red to everyone even other AB would work for me.I see that as a possible coding problem for KK as no other factions are red to them selfs but If it wasnt a problem then im all for it.

Idola
08-10-04, 14:30
Have them red to EVERYONE (Including themselves), don't give them the ability to form clans, don't give them a Faction channel, have them killed on sight by both the Dome of York and Neocron, and don't give them any safe zones.

If you want to be an Anarchist, away from law, order and any real social structure then so be it. Just don't expect an easy time of things.

Dribble Joy
08-10-04, 14:42
Red to everyone = gank central.

MaGn0lia
08-10-04, 14:44
why not just make everyone hostile to everyone, all mobs aggro and kill all who is under **/50 and call this game "Shit: it came from ass"

nugz420
08-10-04, 14:45
Red to everyone = gank central.
Thats originally why I said some neutrals.As if anarchy breed was introduced there would need to be some way to stop it from being just a griefer faction.

Any old anarchy breed from venus around on these forums if so what was the f6 breakdown?

Glok
08-10-04, 14:52
Red to everyone = gank central.Also, Red to everyone = constantly getting ganked. I think it would be hell to be AB.

Spikadelia
08-10-04, 14:53
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104196

A pretty impassioned plea from my good self to make AB a playable faction some while ago. I still think it's a good idea...

A horde of deranged AB cyberloons come punding over the horizon like Humungus' Crazies in Mad Max 2 you just know there's gonna be trouble. :lol:

J. Folsom
08-10-04, 14:55
Thats originally why I said some neutrals.As if anarchy breed was introduced there would need to be some way to stop it from being just a griefer faction.

Any old anarchy breed from venus around on these forums if so what was the f6 breakdown?
Check the link in my signature, it's completely correct as far as I know.

nugz420
08-10-04, 15:20

Hmmm that to me looks like just another anti-NC faction.The only 2 factions I could see anarchy breed being neutral with are BD for the drugs, and TS for the girls and the clubs.

Apart from those two factions I think they should be hostile to all.

Sakletare
08-10-04, 15:29
Don't think it's correct. TG is allied to BD.

J. Folsom
08-10-04, 15:31
Don't think it's correct. TG is allied to BD.
Seriously? Damn.

Looks like Í'll actually have to check and confirm every single faction in that case.

MaGn0lia
08-10-04, 15:35
If BD is for drugs (epic free drugs) and TS is for Girls why isn't their epic item a whore?

Superbron
08-10-04, 15:36
@J. Folsom: How I think factions should be implemented in NC2.

When you are kicked from your faction or your soullight gets under a certain point (needs some thinkwork how to do this) you become a factionless outlaw and are banned to an island south of Regant's Legacy. Only way to get out is by doing missions there until your soullight has increased: you will become a factionless citizen automatically then.

I also think TU, AB and DOY should be playable factions too.

Greetz

Sakletare
08-10-04, 15:36
Seriously?
Yes, TG is allied to all the DoY factions and hostile to all the rest, including CM.
Not sure about TG-AB in NC2.

Superbron
08-10-04, 15:40
Hm, no attachment. Trying again.

Superbron
08-10-04, 15:41
Damn attachments don't seem to work or I am doing something wrong. Anyone else experienced this? :confused: