PDA

View Full Version : How about making hacknet items more like hacknet?

tomparadox
08-10-04, 12:28
hacknet items are to much like psi spells, the defense shit looks like a shelter, attack dosent even have a look but the dmg bost casting animation and then the mob gets dmged, and then the heal looks like a normal heal...

Why not add some cyber hacknet kinda things? like for the heal, insted of lil yellow dots going up, why not make them 0s and 1s? i meen hacknet is like a giant cyber world right? and the shelter looking thing, why not change the yellow shelter type lines to data squares or 0s and 1s? Why cant we cast stuff that looks like what the mobs cast?

Ok, im done you can flame me now Oo :)

msdong
08-10-04, 12:57
i wonder why the firewall dont have a door that opens for faction only and can be destroyed by enemys(or all others).

Defence should be like the shield in Dune.

heal: how about yellow rays (loke Damageboost, agree in 010101) moving towards the char in a nice swirly way ....

i should stay away from drugs (lagnet here we go)

kurai
08-10-04, 13:28
Is it just me, or is there no hand, casting animation or visible attack spell firing graphic *at all* in 1st person mode ?

NaKoth
08-10-04, 13:32
In beta there was a hand, flowing up and down. No idea what has happened to it tho'

Those ideas sound good btw. I just wish some fixes to game mechanics, before tweaking the graphics. You only can look at them for so long... while doing nothing.