PDA

View Full Version : Gat weapons?

Dribble Joy
08-10-04, 12:08
It appears that, unlike beta and contrary to tradition/expectations, CM does not have any gat weaponry in it's HN DB or FSM. All we have is Camo PA and the anti veh launchers.

Why? and where is it now?

MaGn0lia
08-10-04, 12:35
The strangest thing is that there is a gat cannon epic but not rare, and I think there should be a gatlin pistol, rifle and cannon choices a la TT epic.

BunkerBoy
08-10-04, 19:55
tbh, ive been wondering what happened to the gat weapons as well.

Spermy
08-10-04, 20:26
You can buy a gat cannon at fist weaponry in the dome...

But strangely - You can't buy plasma or laser cannons in the dome...

MkVenner
08-10-04, 20:27
yeah. plasma is seen as CA tech and LAser is seen as TT tech, just like fusion was TG and Gat was CM...seems not lol

MkVenner
08-10-04, 21:11
i just had a butchers at the CM FSM, and comparing it to the CA one (only other one i got access to) we havent really got much, CA got APCs, Spy PA, Napalm Pistols and LEs, we got camo PA....

oh and MNPU parts, whateva the fuck those are....

ooops didnt see i was last poster lol :p

Glok
08-10-04, 21:16
Do you mean Spy PA 3 and 4?

MkVenner
08-10-04, 21:24
3 yeah, dont think 4

Jesterthegreat
09-10-04, 15:35
It appears that, unlike beta and contrary to tradition/expectations, CM does not have any gat weaponry in it's HN DB or FSM. All we have is Camo PA and the anti veh launchers.

Why? and where is it now?

tbh i cant believe after all the talk of change and kk complaining about being called liars they still havent produced the item distribution list promised what... a month ago?

MrChumble
09-10-04, 15:37
tbh i cant believe after all the talk of change and kk complaining about being called liars they still havent produced the item distribution list promised what... a month ago?
Maybe they want us to work it out for ourselves. Personally I find it quite exciting not being able to find level3 spells or imps anywhere.

Jesterthegreat
09-10-04, 16:00
Maybe they want us to work it out for ourselves. Personally I find it quite exciting not being able to find level3 spells or imps anywhere.

if they wanted that they shouldnt have promised a list...

i have no problem with the way you need someone with high symp to get items, however i dont wanna spend hours finding (as DJ said) a CM with 90 symp, just to find the items in the last published list arent there anymore.

some word from kk would be all it needs whether its "we want runners to work this out on their own" or "heres the list we promised, sorry its so late but we were prioritising x, y and z ahead of this".

Spoon
09-10-04, 16:50
yay \o/

more broken content......

We aint getting a list of the item distrubution....

Because KK broke it in the wholesale changes they made to it in the last two patches....

Jesterthegreat
09-10-04, 22:38
yay \o/

more broken content......

We aint getting a list of the item distrubution....

Because KK broke it in the wholesale changes they made to it in the last two patches....

they can still do a proposed or a finished list...

one that lists what it will be when they unfuck it :p