PDA

View Full Version : Tsunami Epic bugged?

Major Havoc
08-10-04, 00:44
Apologies if this has already been addressed elsewhere, but...

I just made my way to the BD HQ in PP two kill two BD Contacts (I'm guessing BD Contact Person(S)), and there aren't any?

Is the Epic Mission bugged?

tiikeri
08-10-04, 01:43
ummmmmmmm............... BD is in doy... not in PP..

Inchenzo
08-10-04, 01:56
ummmmmmmm............... BD is in doy... not in PP..

there's a secret HQ in pepper

Birkoff
08-10-04, 02:24
Yup this is bloody confusing.... considering the TS epic is sao long and annoying anyway... ivedoneevery epic apart from the BD one and this is 1 is by far the hardest. You have to go to NC in EVERY mission. *sigh*

Then you have to vist crazy dillon who is actually happy jil and then kill some mobs which arn't specified... *sigh* anyone know?

B.I.O.nic
08-10-04, 02:27
You have to kill 2 Black Dragon Thugs (Guards 120/120), atleast thats how it was before the last patches dont know if they changed anything.

Birkoff
08-10-04, 02:31
You have to kill 2 Black Dragon Thugs (Guards 120/120), atleast thats how it was before the last patches dont know if they changed anything.

Any guards or ones in the secret office?

Hippieman
08-10-04, 02:43
In Pepper Park 2 on the second floor by the (old?) DRE epic guy is a 120/120 BD guard. You could try killing him and maybe the CityAdmin guards will help. Although they do worse damage then my 2 slot Street Welder Fusion Pistol.

tiikeri
08-10-04, 02:52
I kinda stopped to this mission cause i didn't have ppu support then, but i tried to kill those thugs in front of BD HQ.. but those guys hurt my tank badly, and even DOY guards started shooting me :=)

Birkoff
08-10-04, 03:15
Yup its retarded :S

THink ill wait till KK fix the epic

G.0.D.
08-10-04, 04:02
The reward sucks to...

Could they possibly change the tsunami epic reward to something like this;
"Fast Attack CPU" or "First Strike CPU" (Hell make it a spine or arm)
+Dex(3)
+Str(3)
+20 ath
+20 agil

or something along those lines? PLZPLZPZL KTHX PLZ?
(the rifle just sucks way to much)

tiikeri
08-10-04, 04:11
spine giving
+Dex(3)
+Str(3)
+20 ath
+20 agil

!!!! ***** !!!!

BlackwooD
08-10-04, 04:36
Yes its fuked up somehow. Mission 5. npc ( cole ) tells you to go to BD secret hq in PP. Kill a contact npc in there. Ive killed the PoS. does not give you point for the killing and you get all you allied and neutral faction sym's in the negative's. I talked to the npc first. He was one to address changeing factions. And hes the only one in the damn place thats not a gaurd. So it must be him .......... Ive sent tickets. email helpdesk. sent in a bug report. Pisses me off atm. but i'll get over it. I also went to "cole" again after I killed him. says no good. Wish they'd fix it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Major Havoc
08-10-04, 09:21

A recent patch changed the Epic Kill from two BD Thugs to two NPC's; I guess we'll have to wait until the next patch for the NPC's to be introduced...

The reward sucks to...

Unless you're a Rifle Spy, or even a Rifle PE for that matter, I guess - an undroppable artifact Assault Rifle, that'll make a handy back up weapon for me :D