PDA

View Full Version : GG KK with C2P

Shinto
08-10-04, 00:07
my accounts have been suspended by that shit company who you use known as Click 2 Pay.

well Good game guys, let me know when you sort this shit out cos until then im not gonna be around

its a leaving thread but only cos i have no choise

soon as KK sort it ill be back amongst you loverly human beings

tiikeri
08-10-04, 00:12
umm..? suspended?

but weren't your account already activated.. they shut it down for some special reason?

Shinto
08-10-04, 00:15
"Unfortunately, your subscription Neocron2 Subscription - Neocron1
Upgrade has been suspended due to a failed payment transaction"

2 years without problem with world pay then they go with this bunch of cowboy operators :confused:

tiikeri
08-10-04, 00:18
f33king crap. That's shit to hear. :(

GG C2P no re 4 u.

Axion
08-10-04, 01:28
""Unfortunately, your subscription Neocron2 Subscription - Neocron1
Upgrade has been suspended due to a failed payment transaction"

the same thing happend to me so i emailed them and asked what the problem was, and they emailed back a list of what could have gone wrong, Got to see bank manager tomorrow only thing it could be is my bank don't trust them :(

superfresh
08-10-04, 07:14
If I started a business, and decided I didn't want to make any money, C2P is exactly the online payment service I would choose.

Seven
08-10-04, 09:11
This whole relaunch/expansion is a fucking joke. :rolleyes:

Underground
08-10-04, 13:31
This whole relaunch/expansion is a fucking joke. :rolleyes:

gettin deja vu Seven ?

Already had a couple of rollbacks, apt wipe, various people with 20 mill already...

ZyproN
08-10-04, 13:36
Mate, I just looked at my bank info they took money from me so you maybe didn't have enough money or maybe something happend whit you card / bank.

Shinto
08-10-04, 13:38
Mate, I just looked at my bank info they took money from me so you maybe didn't have enough money or maybe something happend whit you card / bank.
haha nah belive me i got more than enough money in my bank.

my cards fine ive been using it today so i know its still all in order.

ill proberbly start spamming the shit out of C2P email support tonight.

JustIn_Case
08-10-04, 13:47
Its because C2P is commonly used as an payment method for online gambling.
So when some Banks and/or credit card issuers spots the name C2P they simply says "No, sorry, we dont allow your credit card to be used for online gambling".

CP2 is a horrible misstake...

Bugs Gunny
08-10-04, 13:50
I think Holger is having several meetings with Click2pay to solve the issues and if not he should be in the office of his lawyer, trying to sue Click2pay's asses for everything they got.

Basicaly it comes down to the fact that click2pay doesn't seem to have their act together.
Now the fact that KK is doing business with them could mean two things.

1) Click2pay lied about the service they could provide

2) The manager that decided to go with them should be fired on the spot

SandViper
09-10-04, 07:42
Ya i got the same mails for my 2 accounts on the 5th of Oct.
So i got until the 19th of Oct.

Friend has the same mail as well.

This problem needs a response from KK and soon.

.Cyl0n
09-10-04, 10:39
Yeah same here... i saw the mail yesterday and called them. Had a nice woman at the phone and she tried to help me.... told me it only takes a few mins.... im stilll waitin tho :(

oh and she said that alot of freaks called her in the last weeks because of nc2 :D :lol:

Singularity
09-10-04, 10:44
i told c2p to phone me, and sure enough they did - she said it was their fault not mine cos of all the subs from nc it missed a few ... ima wait till it automatically tries to re-take the cash if it doesnt work then meh

Smoke
09-10-04, 14:31
i checked my trash e-mail just in case lol and yes i got same e-mail lol

tracid
09-10-04, 14:33
Don't know it's same as the french community but , the french support (AD)
Can help u with ur problem whith C2P and write mail for ppl who have big prob

.Cyl0n
09-10-04, 18:33
BULLSHIT.

i called them 7 fucking times today and everytime i had another woman at the phone talking to me like she knows wtf she is doing and that its just going to take a few mins.

And NOW it still isnt solved and i cant get my fucking account on. The last person i talked to admitted the mistake on their side and said "sorry but itll take a few days"

LOL ?

Are they fucking kidding me ?!

Awesome KK ... you really did a great job with choosing partners... ffs

superfresh
09-10-04, 18:48
Actually I think the girl that works there is better than the dudes I've talked to.

I was having all sorts of issues and the guy I originally spoke with gave me the response, "Yeah, I'm not sure why you're having those problems. Wish I could help. Sorry."

Drake6k
09-10-04, 19:16
I couldnt sign up until c2p got rid of the ssn thing.

When I finally could they were unable to call me even though I put my number in correctly.

I had to call them long distance, then wait for a call back.

Then they told me over the phone I couldnt use my moms credit card unless she sent them written concent that she was ok with it.

Then I got my mom to send a email to send them about this...

They ended up calling me again and she had to sort it out with them on the phone which took forever.

Finally Neocron works!

I can import my other account now! So I do... and I get another email today saying that my account is suspended and I MUST CALL THEM AGAIN.. ( I did use same account that I already went through all that trouble with.

FUCK CLICK TO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not calling them again :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shinto
09-10-04, 22:12
i checked with a few of my old Crahn clan mates and they have also recieved these emails but dont post on the forum.

its fucking shit of a clan that had 10-12 people 6 people are now left in NC2 and 4 of them are having C2P problems.

what the fuck is that all about

Viktor
09-10-04, 22:40
I may have changed my mind, again. Today is the last day of my free trial and I fear I won't be able to pay. I called them last night to sort some problems out (they were not able to contact me by phone when I registered. They wouldn't accept my PO Box as an address and they needed a copy of my drivers license. I submit both of them and the lady says she will send the information to a "security department."

The reason I don't think I will be able to play or pay for that matter is because I tried to log in to C2P to check my information and it says that my account is locked.

Terrible choice made by KK.

Mishakal
10-10-04, 00:16
I got the account locked message when i tried to log into click2pay as way, it turns out that they locked it as a security measure when i put my password in wrong once lol. a quick email reactivated it. doesn't show anything about the attempted neocron payment though, and i got that email about not being able to take payment as well, emailed once a day and still waiting

Darken
10-10-04, 00:21
Ive had same mail eh,, mailed em back and they said its fixed they had problems with the mailserver O_o

Nidhogg
10-10-04, 00:37
Please continue this on the sticky. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=114095)

N