PDA

View Full Version : Less patches please

MrChumble
07-10-04, 23:21
Just to prove that every silver lining has a cloud, I wish KK would stop patching so fast.

NC2 as it is now seems far more beta than the beta did :( Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I'm FREing all over the place (3 times today, thats the same as all my time in closed beta and a normal week of open beta). FPS seems to have gone to shit in many places as well, not just with lots of runners around.

I love patches, but on the other hand I loved NC2 not crashing more than any new content. I'd prefer to see player shops delayed a month if it means ironing out the FREs, and fewer patches if it means each one has been more thoroughly tested. Perhaps time for a test server again?

On an unrelated but more positive note, I just had my first OP war of NC2. It was cool NC v DoY slugfest, great fun. I hope there's lots of more that to come :D

Shinto
07-10-04, 23:22
ya NC was better when we had a patch every 6 months and nothing got fixed :rolleyes:

MrChumble
07-10-04, 23:27
ya NC was better when we had a patch every 6 months and nothing got fixed :rolleyes:

See that dot? That dot is me flaming you. Fortunately KK don't have electron microscopes so they can't see the very nasty things I said [ edited ]. So they can't ban me. Lucky I managed to squeeze so much into such a small space eh!

SorkZmok
07-10-04, 23:29
They need a new beta server to test the patches.

Shinto
08-10-04, 00:01

See that dot? That dot is me flaming you. Fortunately KK don't have electron microscopes so they can't see the very nasty things I said [ edited ]. So they can't ban me. Lucky I managed to squeeze so much into such a small space eh!
tbh i couldnt careless with the constant whine threads you make

MrChumble
08-10-04, 00:03
[ edited ]

Nidhogg
08-10-04, 00:40
When people disagree with this particular idea of yours, please resist the temptation to flame them.

N