PDA

View Full Version : Has Click2Pay screwed over Neocron 2, just days into it?

Opar
07-10-04, 22:58
Simple. Has C2P screwed this game over so much that this 'great relaunch' could be just a great flop?

Vote!

MrChumble
07-10-04, 23:55
The relaunch hasn't really started yet, at least not outside germany.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but the player population has been growing steadily since NC2 went retail. Sure C2P are making a bit of a mess of things now, but it shouldn't take them too long to smooth over all the problems. If KK have one fault it's sure not 'taking our money'. They'll find a way ;)

-FN-
08-10-04, 00:07
I especially like this response from Click2Pay:

Subject: Click2Pay: We could not call you back!

Dear Christopher,

unfortunately the Click2Pay Service Team could not contact you at
the phone number +1(1)XXX XXXXXXX you provided.

For security reasons we had to deactivate your Click2Pay account.
To reactivate your Click2Pay account please contact the
Click2Pay Service Team at 0049 30 300 110 100.

Sincerely,
Click2Pay Service Team

So... they deactivated my C2P account because they couldn't call me at home. Maybe because they're in the UK or Germany or wherever they are in Europe and I was sleeping or at work when they called? And on top, they want me to call them back? Who's gonna pay for the International call to freaking Europe?? I know I'm sure as hell not.

And what does this mean for my NC account? Who knows. At first, it went so smoothly, I was like "wtf is everyone complaining about, this is fine..." - but now I'm just confused :(

Xylaz
08-10-04, 00:49
dont worry FN, its only first step.
Next one will be an e-mail:
"its c2p, sorry we couldnt manage to work out how how to proceed your payment, so we will close your account in 14 days if - in that time - we still wont have a clue what to do."

pure fun

Shinto
08-10-04, 00:51
c2p are a waste of space

Vryce
08-10-04, 01:07
Who's gonna pay for the International call to freaking Europe?? I know I'm sure as hell not.

:(

Try this toll-free number: 1-888-254-2729 (from US)
I think Holger also posted it in one of his threads.

Sakletare
08-10-04, 01:24
That's funny, i got this email:

We have just spoken to you at the phone number you have provided. This is a standard security procedure used by Click2Pay to assure that no one else is using your information on the Internet.

We have confirmed this phone number is a valid number where you have been contacted. The phone conversation is noted on your Click2Pay account. This way, if there are any future concerns, we can reflect that we have spoken to you at the phone number given.
The funny thing about it is that they haven't talked to me, there have been no calls from them and no missed calls on my phone.

-FN-
08-10-04, 02:21
Try this toll-free number: 1-888-254-2729 (from US)
I think Holger also posted it in one of his threads.

Thanks Vryce :) I called that number, talked to some girl for a bit who confirmed some information, then asked if she could call me back... O_o I told her sure, but at which number - they have to call me back at the number I registered at. Too bad I called from work *sigh* Hopefully the call at home in an hour will be the end of all this runaround.

Viktor
08-10-04, 03:24
I changed my vote. I vote no.

Krush
08-10-04, 04:20
I can't complain, my transaction went thru smoothly

My mate had a prob but they fixed fairly fast.

Spoon
08-10-04, 04:23
I haven't voted yes or no...yet....

C2P seems totally unprepared for the launch.....

Everything when smoothly for me at first....
Then the other day I got an email requesting blood, DNA, stool, urine samples and other assorted personal information........

I just sent them a fuzzy pic of what they wanted and that was good enough for them....

There seems to be a few too many hoops to jump through with C2P....

-FN-
08-10-04, 08:06
I haven't voted yes or no...yet....

C2P seems totally unprepared for the launch.....

Everything when smoothly for me at first....
Then the other day I got an email requesting blood, DNA, stool, urine samples and other assorted personal information........

I just sent them a fuzzy pic of what they wanted and that was good enough for them....

There seems to be a few too many hoops to jump through with C2P....

Yeah - they called me up tonight and wanted me to scan my DRIVER'S LICENSE and send it to them.

What. The. Fuck? What if I was like a 15 year old kid. Sorry, no account for you. You must be able to drive a car to play NC2 evidently O_o

KK, do you seriously think this is an acceptable payment system over WorldPay?

naimex
08-10-04, 08:14

The funny thing about it is that they haven't talked to me, there have been no calls from them and no missed calls on my phone.

Thatīs scary mate..

/me thinks they just have a random machine pointing out : spoken to that guy, not spoken to that guy, not spoken to that guy, gonna speak to taht girl...

As scary as it sounds.. I trust Microsoft way more than I trust c2p..

and my money doesnīt go through Microsoft every month.

MrChumble
08-10-04, 09:02

I had exactly the same email. I didn't kick up a fuss cos frankly the last thing I want is some random person calling me at home demanding personal info. If they're willing to delude themselves, I'm willing to let them.

Sakletare
08-10-04, 13:13
I had exactly the same email. I didn't kick up a fuss cos frankly the last thing I want is some random person calling me at home demanding personal info. If they're willing to delude themselves, I'm willing to let them.
I'm doing the same, trying to keep a low profile so they won't notice their error in my favour.
However, it will be interesting to see if they will close my account in 14 days because they failed to get the transaction to work like they threaten me to do but promised wasn't a problem after a few emails.

It is true that your payment will not fail anymore.

Bugs Gunny
08-10-04, 13:54
The real problem lies with the fact that KK is depending on monthly revenue from subscribers..

If they can't get revenue from the people who where not using a CC, adn the ones that are now getting fucked over by Click2Pay....

Bye bye wages for their staff, bye bye KK, bye bye Neocron.

JustIn_Case
08-10-04, 13:59

I havent got any phone calls either. But i got an mail stating that they have made an payment to Reakktor using my C2P account.

Seems like they dont call Swedish customers, they trust us without making the phone call :angel:

High Tower
08-10-04, 15:31
I voted NO.

Reason for this is that my account has been suspended so i can not play NC2!. And all because stupid click2pay have entered the wrong digit as my issue number on my switch card and because THEY F**Ked up they wont re-try for 14 day. So guess wot?! I cant use NC2 for 14 days (even though i now have a weeks holiday!) and also every day that goes by gets eaten out of my free trail period!

SORT IT OUT!!

High Tower
08-10-04, 15:38
Update!

this is the e-mail they have just sent me!

Dear Mr. ***********,

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

I am writing with regard to your inquiry. I have forwarded your e-mail to our Support department that deals with financial data. They will contact you as soon as they have worked on your e-mail.

Thank you for your understanding!

If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kind regards,

Doerthe Dolata
CLICK2PAY Service Team

no time frame nothing! absolute rubbish!

Opar
08-10-04, 17:34
I just think its a bit fucked. Imagine how many people have run off because C2P are so fucking disorganised/shit? there was NOTHING wrong with WorldPay. How many leaving threads are because of C2P? A hell of a lot. Recently, theres been, what? 10 leavin gthreads because of C2P, and those are just peopel who have registered on the forums. there could hudnreds of others (probably not, but tis possible) that have also been deturred by C2P, both old and new.

Anyway, I beleive C2P could have screwed us over.