PDA

View Full Version : Best Experiance - Big Fight / NC Raid

woOpin
07-10-04, 22:23
Well had best time ever on the op wars and raiding NC was so much fun this post is not to flame it's just to say thanks for the good fight never had so much fun in NC in a long time hope you guys also had fun who took part.

Going to post screens soon of the big op war and will be posting screens of DOY raiding NC.

Dont want this to be a flame war so if you are going to flame then dont post :)

So GGZ City you managed to clear the city with some good tactics.

Hope to see city raid DOY once KK make it more even for raiding.

Agent FunHead
07-10-04, 22:25
ye that was fun :)

Who said raiding the city was bad hrrhrrr its friggin awesome fun

Lord SeS
07-10-04, 22:25
yes it was a great fun :D

SeS

LOST
07-10-04, 22:28
Agreed.
It was fun and hope the city guys thought so too...

Sorry to any noobs that got hurt by it...no high lvl char worth anything pk's noobs for fun.....*cough*.......it's just sad.

To KK, remove most of the doy bots surronding DoY sectors, just leave 1 or 2 patrolling to give city folk the chance to get in and play with us.

SirRah
07-10-04, 22:33
....and give us bigger Subway Cabs. getting 30 people into the town via subway takes some time when its 4 people per cab.

Yea it was great fun and good fight ;)

Maester Seymour
07-10-04, 22:41
That was great fun!, we should do it more often :p :D

http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptmaesterseymour3/ncraid/shot0058.jpg
http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptmaesterseymour3/ncraid/shot0065.jpg
http://smalltimerivalry.com/sschost/scriptmaesterseymour3/ncraid/shot0061.jpg

Frotto
07-10-04, 22:51
sounded awesome... sorry i missed it... damn job!

SypH
07-10-04, 22:52
Havent taken part in any, but the fights I have watched so far have mostly been excellent. Great to see city players banding together to flush out DoY invaders. I'm seriously considering finally taking out me LE chips so I can join in.

darkservent
07-10-04, 23:23
Fuck, Theres me just loggin in to find my self dead. What a bad time to log in.

MrChumble
07-10-04, 23:30
Great fun :)

The op wars afterwards were a laugh as well.

hegemonic
07-10-04, 23:35
Most fun I've ever had playing this game so far! We had so many AntiCity people that we clogged the NC Subway system! We had to wait in line for another Subway car to come around.

http://users.rcn.com/hegemonic/P2subwayRAID.jpg

Thanks to the ProCity people that showed up to defend Plaza 2, you made it a LOT of fun!

http://users.rcn.com/hegemonic/P2RAID.jpg

Must have been about 50 AntiCity folks on our side...

Worst advice ever? "ALL FALLBACK TO P2 SUBWAY!!" --That's where Notorious BIG met his end, at the zone line to a wall of monks. SO WORTH IT THOUGH!

http://users.rcn.com/hegemonic/P2RAIDdead.jpg

Then I got OWNED at Jeriko! :) I became a campfire for the ProCities!

http://users.rcn.com/hegemonic/P2RaidJeriko.jpg

We NEED to do this AGAIN!

hegemonic
07-10-04, 23:49
BTW.. notice the FPS!!

AlinKross
07-10-04, 23:55
That was fun.
Some more screenies.

http://www.soilwork.se/host/Neocron/NCDoY/Terra/NCRaid

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 00:02
Im one of the apus on the last piccy :D mad emote kicks ass :p

well tbh, the fights were fun. But everyone saw at jeriko/krupp that NC is totally outnumbered atm.. I miss at least 2 -3 more active NC clans rdy to fight the doys...

btw jeriko was bugged :wtf: it wasnt possible to hack the last layer in hacknet

woOpin
08-10-04, 00:07
After ages running back and forth killing odd parts of city peeps on way we finally make it to Jeriko :P

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/1336/shot134.jpg

And the hacking begins :P

http://img80.exs.cx/img80/3483/shot94.jpg

Yup still waiting are they grouping in UG or somewhere else? Oh a few are here :P

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/6848/shot135.jpg

More fun :P

http://img80.exs.cx/img80/9241/shot95.jpg

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/5710/shot136.jpg

People come from back and we rush them :)

http://img43.exs.cx/img43/3111/shot153.jpg

Someone shouts lets raid NC :P

http://img17.exs.cx/img17/8378/shot172.jpg

Outside City gates some already inside some still on way was one big chain of anti city.

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/5344/shot137.jpg

Made it to city after waiting 15 mins for everyone to come in 4s via the subway lol

http://img34.exs.cx/img34/1297/shot138.jpg

SorkZmok
08-10-04, 00:13
*CRIES*

I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED IT!

How did it end btw? Sounds like its been great fun. Now give NC the chance to raid DOY and im happy.
Although raiding DOY will prolly be complete chaos anyway, imagine a bunch of people in DOY who have never been there before:

attacker1: EVERYONE TO TESCOM -> DOY MAIN GATES -> DOY CITY CENTER
attacker2: OMW
attacker3: WHAT SECTORS TEH MAIN GATE?
attacker2: i havent got tescom!!111
attacker3: WHAT SECTORS TEH MAIN GATE?
attacker4: HELP IM LOST IN SECTOR 3!
attacker5: IM LOST IN DOY
attacker6: AAAAH IM LSOT I CANT FIND THE CENTER!!
attacker3: WHAT SECTORS TEH MAIN GATE?????
attacker7: DAMN GUARDS PWNED MEH!
attacker8: ffs im completely lost in doy!!!
attacker1: EVERYONE TO TESCOM -> DOY MAIN GATES -> SECTOR 6
attacker3: WHAT SECTORS TEH MAIN GATE???
attacker2: damn this sucks i havent got any grs near doy
attacker4: im in secotr 5 now, where to go to??!

Bwahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Candaman
08-10-04, 00:15
Right so i counted 27 people attacking one outpost and thats b4 even hacking started.

SorkZmok
08-10-04, 00:16
Right so i counted 27 people attacking one outpost and thats b4 even hacking started.And...?

woOpin
08-10-04, 00:19
SorkZmok - It ended with city pushing us out did anyone else sync 2 times in plaza 2? lol

Must have been all the city zoning in and out from plaza 1 :P

But yeah Anti City grouped up in the subway and we attampted to rush them but alot got sync when zoning and died other flred for the cabs then the fight took place in OZ station.

Was still fun as hell I managed to only just get away :P

Candaman
08-10-04, 00:19
so that seems a little excessive of DOY vs 1 Pro Clan

tiikeri
08-10-04, 00:20
awwwwwww CRAP!!!... fucking work.. next time warn me in advantage, i'll take some free day of work to get my piece of that fun :/

woOpin
08-10-04, 00:22

1?

lmao maybe you shout get a new monitor that works and shows you really whats going on.

[TgR]KILLER
08-10-04, 00:25
meh missed it. kk roled me back so din't have chars :p

trying to get meh stuff sorted atm.

woOpin
08-10-04, 00:27
KILLER']meh missed it. kk roled me back so din't have chars :p

trying to get meh stuff sorted atm.

Im hoping for more tomorrow maybe :D

Dont think anything can beat todays NC raid :(

Ascension
08-10-04, 00:27
after the Anti city raid (which I missed) i caught em running for OZ GR.. <3 Darken

anyways we give em time to recover.. then clash at jerico.. with even-ish numbers!

http://farcryuniverse.com/images/jerico1.jpg

Ascension
08-10-04, 00:30
http://users.rcn.com/hegemonic/P2RaidJeriko.jpg

lol.. see im the APU in PA 3 nearest.. which started the BBQ.. it all started when i typed 'mad' it does a kick emote.. then everyone joined in :lol:

solling
08-10-04, 00:33

was never 1 city clan was always multiple 20+ peops so doy got 20 + peops and we had 2 great fights 1 at jeriko and one at krupp

great fun :D

Ascension
08-10-04, 00:34
was never 1 city clan was always multiple 20+ peops so doy got 20 + peops and we had 2 great fights 1 at jeriko and one at krupp

great fun :D

Love fighting you! :angel:

Assimilator
08-10-04, 00:35
Yea, I logged in around the end of the raid :|

Tried to take part in the OP fight, but was one of the first ppl in after Biggie died. Then "Foobar" (I think) attacked me (me = PE , him = apu). Stupid "I'm gonna go 100000 km in the sky kicks in, so I couldn't target him. *Dies to HL*

woOpin
08-10-04, 00:47
Yea, I logged in around the end of the raid :|

Tried to take part in the OP fight, but was one of the first ppl in after Biggie died. Then "Foobar" (I think) attacked me (me = PE , him = apu). Stupid "I'm gonna go 100000 km in the sky kicks in, so I couldn't target him. *Dies to HL*

Yeah good old NC1 bug that was never fixed :P

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 00:51
well, tbh KK wanted the comm to play like this, using every friendly clan u can get and to attack a neocron clan which will do the same. But we (igs/krautz/whatev, we havent decided what our name will be) dont really like to fight with allies.. we want to fight alone, against the same amount of enemies. we attacked jeriko with like 7 - 8 ppl and we got ********** by so much players/clans that it was impossible to say how much ppl waited there for us.. I saw something like +25 ppl trampling over my corpse following the last survivor of our battle team.. I just hope that at least some clans will still fight alone :(

err cannings.. I remember a post of yours saying something like "everyone thinks that DoY will be filled with clans, thats why everyone will go NC". :P

Morganth
08-10-04, 00:57
I just hope that there will be enough pro-city clans. Otherwise the number of anti-city clans that will be fighting for pro-city OPs means that either the pro-city clans will be forced to merge, or they will merely give up as they can't win :(

Darkener
08-10-04, 00:57
Well had best time ever on the op wars and raiding NC was so much fun this post is not to flame it's just to say thanks for the good fight never had so much fun in NC in a long time hope you guys also had fun who took part.

Going to post screens soon of the big op war and will be posting screens of DOY raiding NC.

Dont want this to be a flame war so if you are going to flame then dont post :)

So GGZ City you managed to clear the city with some good tactics.

Hope to see city raid DOY once KK make it more even for raiding.
Raiding Doy can be done if done properly but not by a lone runner well after your in 1st time i suppose so yeah.

K16 Black Dragon sector of Doy .2 guards at the main gate 4 on the inside.
You go down the elevator popping anti-shocks and you get off before the end and your home free . You make sure everyone is buffed ect before going in and you should be ok . BD sector atm is one of the most isolated areas in doy so you wont meet any resistance from runners when getting in so you have time to heal up and buff ect and well the 1 or 2 guys you meet can be killed the beauty with doy is there are like 2 guards per zone so your very safe . I hear atm the safest gr in doy is in crahn hq and this is close enough to sector 8 if you run through sector 4( if clicked solo raids can be done later). Doy city centre is the place with most guards but hey by now you wont need to look for a fight just get spotted and wait for it to come for you
if it was me id hit up TG sector 1 catch them while there napping.

Morganth
08-10-04, 01:00
Raiding Doy can be done if done properly but not by a lone runner well after your in 1st time i suppose so yeah.

K16 Black Dragon sector of Doy .2 guards at the main gate 4 on the inside.
You go down the elevator popping anti-shocks and you get off before the end and your home free . You make sure everyone is buffed ect before going in and you should be ok . BD sector atm is one of the most isolated areas in doy so you wont meet any resistance from runners when getting in so you have time to heal up and buff ect and well the 1 or 2 guys you meet can be killed the beauty with doy is there are like 2 guards per zone so your very safe . I hear atm the safest gr in doy is in crahn hq and this is close enough to sector 8 if you run through sector 4( if clicked solo raids can be done later). Doy city centre is the place with most guards but hey by now you wont need to look for a fight just get spotted and wait for it to come for you
if it was me id hit up TG sector 1 catch them while there napping.

And don't forget that a large amount of the DoY population reside in the city centre, and all you would have to do was kill one lone runner and the DoY runners would fall in on you :lol:

Darkener
08-10-04, 01:03
yeah but with the right team it can be done dont be so bad ass cause your anti-city . If i brought a crew id guarentee you would get your moneys worth
there are places like in nc that have no guards in these zones it be like raiding plaza 1 you do it why can't i . I have looked into it and i dont think the guards are a problem if you think they are well shame on you sir theres 2 perzone .

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 01:03
And don't forget that a large amount of the DoY population reside in the city centre, and all you would have to do was kill one lone runner and the DoY runners would fall in on you :lol:
oh well, I remember some doy ppl raiding p2, everybody in the near area was biotech/pp and gave us freeze/db. Lets see how much ppl are inside nc 1, 2, 3 weeks when all doy ppl doing nc epics are gone, it will be even more empty then.

woOpin
08-10-04, 01:05

I think there will still be alot of NC clans I know some Anti City said that if things god bad as in no fights they would go city to get the fights.

Lets just see how things end up within the next week or so right now its all messed up from people doing epics and so on.

tiikeri
08-10-04, 01:41
I think there will still be alot of NC clans I know some Anti City said that if things god bad as in no fights they would go city to get the fights.

Lets just see how things end up within the next week or so right now its all messed up from people doing epics and so on.

Tbh, few of us ex-Adult Inc. have been thinking this(note: just have been thinking). But we haven't decided anything, cause time shows how the balance is set. But If it's fucked up. I bet some of DOY ppl will go to pro.
If it's fucked up - there's no fun for all.

jini
08-10-04, 05:46
nice event guys. pitty i have missed it. altho i would choose procity most prolly... nice one

Candaman
08-10-04, 08:33
err cannings.. I remember a post of yours saying something like "everyone thinks that DoY will be filled with clans, thats why everyone will go NC". :P

I hope there is lots of nc clans but that doesn't change the fact i would like some clan vs clan fights not doy vs nc fights

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 08:40
I hope there is lots of nc clans but that doesn't change the fact i would like some clan vs clan fights not doy vs nc fights

against who? If DoY keeps fighting with so much ppl I dont think that any NC ops will be left. And I doubt that we will attack somebody who calls so much ppl in.. maybe we go on raiding tours then, dunno, but I will _never_ attack an op with 8 again while 30 - 50 are inside waiting for us from several clans and factions. I know KK wanted us to fight like this, DoY vs NC, but atm the Balance doesnt support this art of war.

SilentEye
08-10-04, 08:53
Maybe now you can say a little "Great job ReaKKtor!" as their servers did great, they put out while everyone was zoning like mad.

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 08:54
Maybe now you can say a little "Great job ReaKKtor!" as their servers did great, they put out while everyone was zoning like mad.

well, no fatals/syncs/blacksyncs here, but sum clanmates had problems. tbh the servers are much better now

solling
08-10-04, 08:58
dont really like to fight with allies.. we want to fight alone

erm we do wanna be fighting alone to but what u saying aint true the last times we fought u guys its been with SS etc and yestoday was no exception there was multiple clans coming from jeriko that was why doy got many peops back toghether and went to jeriko ask the peops there we was fighting MANY peops.

so after taking jeriko back we had ahuge force and they decided to go to the city

dont want flames or anything just get ya facts straight ;)

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 09:10
err.. a clanmate discovered several crendentes moving from crest village or something to the south, so we (krautz/igs) thought that DoY forces are gathering somewhere. we took like ~ 9 ppl, moved to krupp and got attacked and defeated by FF and sum other clans on the way. I know that sum soldierz were at jeriko, we saw them there but we didnt fought side by side with them, teamed with them or something else. One of our ppus survived, rezzed us, we moved to tyron, and attacked jeriko (still alone) with like 8 - 9 ppl. Maybe u remember when we attacked the op from the backside, we killed like 5 - 6 ppl and got rushed by tons of players then, at least 30 were there. we backpacked into CA HQ, got poked, then DoY forces rushed city, we fought them, DoY retreated/died after some long battles, and mainly SS/krautz/soldierz moved to jeriko then .. maybe 15 ppl. FF attacked, died, we moved to krupp with about 10 ppl and got defeated there by DoY forces.

tbh

woOpin
08-10-04, 09:14
Well considering when you attacked 1st time at Jeriko there was SS with you then soilderz or whatever its called BioTech TT and CA I hardly call that 1 clan. :P

Also when you attacked most our guys was not even on we had 5 online when you attacked I think problem is it takes one person to say hmm losts of city going to jeriko at the moment with the dry spell of op wars from people doing epics once people see a fight alot would come. But Pro City did split up too much attacking krupp some grouped at tower some came from GR side lol

I know last night alot of people had fun sorry you didn't even certain clan last night dmed us when we just showed said sorry when an op was taken they wanted to come alone.

Anyhow nice screens people posted :P and still was most fun I had and alot others had in a long time even though we did loose both ops we are not too bothered about it was so much fun.

phunqe
08-10-04, 09:18
Great... one of the only nights since NC2 launch that I decide not to play :(

Damnit...

Well.. Good to hear it was fun however. If the servers did withstand the pressure, I'm sure we'll see more of this :D

gg.

Kopaka
08-10-04, 09:20
best ever fight in nc2 deffo was Slynbot Likes Blood (spy) and Black Heart raiding Crahn sector. (they both are crahn) it was so damn funny
Credentes were whining like little children after. Slynbot just wanted money so he could buy a stealthtool. (he got the money now :lol: ) now hes done doing soullight missions. took him like forever.

Xadhoom
08-10-04, 09:25
Well considering when you attacked 1st time at Jeriko there was SS with you then soilderz or whatever its called BioTech TT and CA I hardly call that 1 clan. :P

I repeat: we attacked jeriko from the backside, alone. we killed a tank/ppu team in the northeast of op first, then attacked the op. there was not a single soldierz/SS with us, one of our tanks was pp, but hes a clanmate doing epics. Maybe we're talking bout different fights?

[D]est
08-10-04, 16:22
Lol no Lag? Or Syncs? :confused:

deac
08-10-04, 16:28
nothing to bad...

.Cyl0n
08-10-04, 16:36
lol why does this remind me .... oh well :rolleyes:

woOpin
08-10-04, 17:50
I repeat: we attacked jeriko from the backside, alone. we killed a tank/ppu team in the northeast of op first, then attacked the op. there was not a single soldierz/SS with us, one of our tanks was pp, but hes a clanmate doing epics. Maybe we're talking bout different fights?

Yeah prolly you picked bad timing I guess because before that we was hacked by others i guess :P

Only time when I remembered being attacked from back not talking about a gay experiance or nothing lol was the 2nd wave of people. You guys came about 15 mins after the op was hacked but the last 4th layer via hacknet was never tagged.

and [D]est only bad syncs was in Plaza 2 :P had to log 2 time for sync nothing really too bad I supose.

Radamez
08-10-04, 17:52
And I decided not to come along as I was hunting WB's .. what a terrible decision :mad:

THE_TICK!!!!
08-10-04, 17:55
there is more of us pro city out here...we are just temporarely unavailable to play...soon soon we will be back in action!! beware DOY :eek:

MrChumble
08-10-04, 18:02
We're busy training all the noobies in NC. Strength in depth :)

When all the old hands in DoY get bored and quit we'll unleash our army of noobs!

Darth Slayer
08-10-04, 18:03
oh well, I remember some doy ppl raiding p2, everybody in the near area was biotech/pp and gave us freeze/db. Lets see how much ppl are inside nc 1, 2, 3 weeks when all doy ppl doing nc epics are gone, it will be even more empty then.
Lets not forget the Proctity peeps doing the DoY epics either eh..... :rolleyes:
Missed the fight but what heartens me is that the majority of the people involved no matter the side they where on enjoyed themselves.

Scorpius.

mdares
08-10-04, 18:56
We're busy training all the noobies in NC. Strength in depth :)

When all the old hands in DoY get bored and quit we'll unleash our army of noobs!

i'm just trying to get some shit built >_< cant fight w/o weaps or drones... or spells... doh!

Morganth
08-10-04, 19:33
best ever fight in nc2 deffo was Slynbot Likes Blood (spy) and Black Heart raiding Crahn sector. (they both are crahn) it was so damn funny
Credentes were whining like little children after. Slynbot just wanted money so he could buy a stealthtool. (he got the money now :lol: ) now hes done doing soullight missions. took him like forever.

I noticed them doing that when I was on my PPU. Even with a nib heal my Sanctum outhealed both of their damage :rolleyes: :lol: :p

solling
08-10-04, 21:24
I repeat: we attacked jeriko from the backside, alone.

alone with 4 other clans :lol:

well either u knew it or not 4 + city clans and a lot of unclanned runners was attacking jeriko and from jeriko to krupp

Ascension
08-10-04, 22:02
alone with 4 other clans :lol:

well either u knew it or not 4 + city clans and a lot of unclanned runners was attacking jeriko and from jeriko to krupp

im sorry but stop with the 4 clan bullshit.. we rallyed bout 15 peeps from after the 'NC raid' and moved to jerico :rolleyes:

i dont know which fight it was but.. 15/16 mixed faction runners proceeded to to jerico.. grow some balls and accept defeat gracefully.. it started out with no flames so keep it that way jeez :rolleyes:

jnky
08-10-04, 22:45
Sorry if someone mentioned it but i cant be arsed to read through all the posts.
seems theres a lot of anti-city with NC-trade channel open and since thats the way everyone likes to communicate on a global scale and not just to trade then why not disable this channel for the other side ie doy cant use nc trade channel and vice versa.
You would of course need to create a global trade channel for everyone to use.
alternatively just make doy and nc only channels, this would also force people to ask CM clans to side/even hire if you cut them off from these channels (teenie bit of rp)

dunno just an idea :)

Ascension
08-10-04, 23:11
Sorry if someone mentioned it but i cant be arsed to read through all the posts.
seems theres a lot of anti-city with NC-trade channel open and since thats the way everyone likes to communicate on a global scale and not just to trade then why not disable this channel for the other side ie doy cant use nc trade channel and vice versa.
You would of course need to create a global trade channel for everyone to use.
alternatively just make doy and nc only channels, this would also force people to ask CM clans to side/even hire if you cut them off from these channels (teenie bit of rp)

dunno just an idea :)

actually sounds good.. forcing ooc to be used.. also make a nation chat.. like PRO NC // PRO DOY! ;)

Kopaka
09-10-04, 01:06
I noticed them doing that when I was on my PPU. Even with a nib heal my Sanctum outhealed both of their damage :rolleyes: :lol: :p

nib heal and heal sanctum does not outheal a capped RoF'ed slasher and a dmgboost.

we left none alive. or ur talking about another time maybe. afaik everybody we saw died (cept 2 APUs but they were friends of us)

Chipz
09-10-04, 01:43
took part in this fight with Michelle. Didn't have that much fun in a long time. Nice fight everyone :lol:

solling
09-10-04, 12:19
it was before the raid im talking about the reason why we got more doy runners in the first place :p

not the battles after the raids that was fun

Underground
09-10-04, 12:25
it was before the raid im talking about the reason why we got more doy runners in the first place :p

not the battles after the raids that was fun

Rather then taking 20 random people or a whole clan, I prefer it when its 2 or 3 that raid, its a better challenge.

Its a shame that the DOY guards do so much more damage then the city guards, stops pro city raids on DOY :(

MrChumble
09-10-04, 12:26
we left none alive. or ur talking about another time maybe. afaik everybody we saw died (cept 2 APUs but they were friends of us)
I didn't die. I PPU'd til the last attacker dropped, then I scarpered on my hovertec :p

___T-X____
09-10-04, 12:47
Yea it was great fun, well fought by everyone.

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/895/team.jpg
http://img26.exs.cx/img26/8375/madness.jpg
http://img19.exs.cx/img19/9901/lore3.jpg

Ashanti
09-10-04, 13:51
and i wonder nobody mentioned that great fight. have to stop only reading the german forum. i was entering hoover station via rosso with my trader that day and thought *wow, first time in 2 years the hoover cab is full.* ah cool in the next one was at least one empty seat so i could enter and drive with the guys to plaza. nice view when i jumped out at plaza station :D

reanimated at generep, shouting a warning into the chat and getting my pe out. that was BIG fun. thanks for visiting our wounderfull city :cool:

Shinto
09-10-04, 14:24
rofl nice shots, fun with emotes :lol:

Ascension
09-10-04, 16:24
rofl nice shots, fun with emotes :lol:

aye m8.. i called ya to fight!

yeah the 'mad' screenie started when i spotted a non-Gr'd PE hehe.. :lol:

woOpin
09-10-04, 16:25
Looks like more then 7 or 8 people there Asc lol

Ascension
09-10-04, 18:01
Looks like more then 7 or 8 people there Asc lol

im sorry but stop with the 4 clan bullshit.. we rallyed bout 15 peeps from after the 'NC raid' and moved to jerico :rolleyes:

i dont know which fight it was but.. 15/16 mixed faction runners proceeded to to jerico..

;) anyways was a good fight enough said :)

Doc Holliday
09-10-04, 20:31
there is more of us pro city out here...we are just temporarely unavailable to play...soon soon we will be back in action!! beware DOY :eek:

what he said. client is downloading. if it works. if my comp works. if the moons align in mars path and the lunar eclipse aligns and the lamb is sacrificed properly and the gods smile i will be back to see whats goin down.

any clans out there recruiting?

woOpin
09-10-04, 22:08
hehe didnt see that part :D

And yeah it was :P

Shinto
09-10-04, 22:08
aye m8.. i called ya to fight!

yeah the 'mad' screenie started when i spotted a non-Gr'd PE hehe.. :lol:
i was gonna head out but ran into some action in OZ so never made it out
there.

i got a personal fav wheni kill people i "joy" all over there body lol