PDA

View Full Version : Football - Wales vs England

Lexxuk
07-10-04, 21:01
Due to the mass hysteria caused by the English people (including mods) during the Euro Cup, I would just like to say..

COME ON WALES!!

Not that I'm biased or anything, but it really should be a nice match to watch, the English facing the Dragons at Old Trafford, with Ryan Giggs having the home advantage.

In recent times Wales really have lifted their game, even beating Italy in the Euro qualifiers, and being unlucky not to qualify for that with a poor match vs Russia. Naturally we used to constantly kick Englands butts at Rugby, with England not winning at Cardiff Arms Park for 28 years, so now we gotta kick your butts in Football too!

Anyone else excited by this match?

http://www.dgwebb.force9.co.uk/dragon.gif

Opar
07-10-04, 21:06
You wont win. Because your shit.

..... what?

Lexxuk
07-10-04, 21:12
You wont win. Because your shit.

..... what?

I wont win cause I'm not playing :p England though have a benched Michael Owen and a poor David Beckham, whilst Wales have umm, Robbie Savage!! omg yes, he can beat up that umm, forgot his name now, just signed for Man U.

Opar
07-10-04, 21:14
......... Your still shit.

:D :D :D :p

Nah, just kidding, your not shit..... you just..... havent qualified for a major competition since..... before I was alive. :p

Lexxuk
07-10-04, 21:17
I was born in a town (now a city) called Newport who got to the quater finals or semi finals of the Euro Cup, which was a major upset :D

Then Greece winning the Euro Cup and England winning Rugby World Cup, see, miracles do happen on 52nd street! :D

MkVenner
07-10-04, 21:47
owen and beckham are shit :p

and we'll win.....yep....right? :D

who we replacing owen with? Vassell?

Lexxuk
07-10-04, 21:57
the same guy you replaced him with vs france hehehe

MkVenner
07-10-04, 21:59
lol

5 words, blah blah

NS_CHROME54
07-10-04, 22:25
crazy britons... when ya gonna learn...

this is a football...
http://www.retailrealtime.com/photos/football.jpg

...and this is a soccer ball...
http://www.penn-iaa.org/soccer-ball.png

frankly both sports suck tbh...

HOCKEY FOREVAR!!!!!!111one

MkVenner
07-10-04, 23:08
we were playing football hundreds of years before you even had a country, you rename your shit to fit ours :p

NS_CHROME54
07-10-04, 23:09
we were playing football hundreds of years before you even had a country, you rename your shit to fit ours :p

canada baby. we aint doin shit for you :p

MkVenner
07-10-04, 23:11
hehe, you will do as we say or we shall steal your syrup and hockey pucks....

err...yueah

NS_CHROME54
07-10-04, 23:25
hehe, you will do as we say or we shall steal your syrup...

O_o ok right-o then...

...and hockey pucks...

YOU FIEND!!! YOU WOULDN'T DARE!!!

bastard

;)

Lexxuk
08-10-04, 01:03
actually we would, we've been having a good puck for centuries!

Capt. Rik
08-10-04, 09:49
Sven's playing 4-3-3 with Owen, Rooney and Defoe up front.

4-1 England methinks :p

Opar
08-10-04, 17:43
I dont mean to sound evil here, but

Canada sucks my sweaty man-stick dry, to be honest.

You have Moose, and like, 17 different types of Canadians. British-canadians, french canadians, friggin Turkish-Iraqi canadians.

Crazy people.

Lexxuk
08-10-04, 18:11
wales have the welsh, but argentina have the most people that speak welsh, its a funny old world, and wales are going to beat england tomorrow 123865213497568234 - 0 :p

Opar
09-10-04, 15:55
Kick off in 5 minutes.

Opar
09-10-04, 16:06
ooooneee nil, ooooneee nil!!!! ONE NIL!!

England 1 - Wales 0 after 4 minutes.

Lexxuk
09-10-04, 17:56
I blame the ref, honest :o still, welsh didnt do badly, though the english fans were a disgrace wistling in the national anthem like that, next match they meet is in wales, millenium stadium, more then 6000 welsh people for that match :p

Ascension
09-10-04, 17:57
I blame the ref, honest :o still, welsh didnt do badly, though the english fans were a disgrace wistling in the national anthem like that, next match they meet is in wales, millenium stadium, more then 6000 welsh people for that match :p

Excuses.. OWNED.. but wt Becks.. stupid tard :o Was funny tho.. :p

Lexxuk
09-10-04, 17:59
Excuses.. OWNED.. but wt Becks.. stupid tard :o Was funny tho.. :p

ya, he jumps into a welshman and screws up his ribs, then tries to do it again, gets more injured and a yellow card, never barge into a welshman, we spend our youth playin rugby :p and we contained rooney rather well, no goals for the short person :D

Ascension
09-10-04, 18:02
ya, he jumps into a welshman and screws up his ribs, then tries to do it again, gets more injured and a yellow card, never barge into a welshman, we spend our youth playin rugby :p and we contained rooney rather well, no goals for the short person :D

Naw i think the Welsh guy wanted to get close to Becks.. and Becks thought fuck tht.. and warned him off the 2nd time.. as for Shre.. I mean Rooney, what a greedy fucker :rolleyes:

Lexxuk
09-10-04, 18:05
Naw i think the Welsh guy wanted to get close to Becks.. and Becks thought fuck tht.. and warned him off the 2nd time.. as for Shre.. I mean Rooney, what a greedy fucker :rolleyes:

dude, becks had a chat about hair with that welsh bloke that the english fans kept whistling at, becks is a bit... fluffy O_o really though I do think the english fans were their usual selves, no help to the game and one of the reasons england is close to being booted from major competitions.

You never ever see that kind of behaviour during rugby matches between england/wales, the spirit in them matches is massive, so you can hear bread of heaven from the welsh and swing low from the english, totally different experience.

Possessed
09-10-04, 20:00
"Football is a game of gentlemen supported by thugs. Rugby is a game of thugs supported by gentlemen." Or something like that... just thought it was relevant :)