PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre crashes

MaGn0lia
07-10-04, 20:06
I have had several bizarre craches during connection, once I have had the luck to get online, and even then most of my imps and weaps were gone, so I tried to zone (usually helps) but the I crashed, and now I can't log in at all.

Just black screen and freeze, can't get anywhere from there, I can her my mp3 play in the backgroung and I even listened a whole record through (prox. 1h) while waitin for the computer to recover, but it didn't, and this has heppened to me only after patches 109, 110 and 111, so I think they maybe from there.

If any other has had the same problem please reply.

Anna
07-10-04, 20:08
you dont actually have to listen the entire hour, im pretty sure your comp came equiped with a power- and/or resetbutton o_O

naimex
07-10-04, 20:09
When i was writing my stats for Alpha, i alt+tabbed a lot..

it worked fine for all my chars, but my pe caused the client to crash everytime i pressed alt+tab.

and then it kept going into black perma´synch..

it helped when i logged into another char on a nother server, logged out, and logged in again with my pe.

so try that, if you havent already.

athon
07-10-04, 20:10
For serious bugs like this try mailing account@neocron.com - I think that's the right address, I'm sure they'll forward it to the right department if it isn't.

Athon Solo

whifix
07-10-04, 20:31
support@neocron.com helps alot. Try mailing them your problems as well as posting here. Hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Vithar
07-10-04, 21:19
The correct email address for reporting bugs is bugreport@neocron.com. ;)

V

naimex
07-10-04, 21:34
....guess that just leaves exploits@neocron.com left as the email that gets no attention in this thread..

and shouldnt...