PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] Isn't it always the way?

Spermy
07-10-04, 16:04
Yes you get a bunch of 12 year olds wherever you go.

2 lovely peoples in one day - two lovely peoples would have been reported to abuse...

BUT NO!

Fatalled whilst trying to take a screeny!!! :lol:

I don't appreciated being called a GERMAN FUCK. Neither would any germans ingame. Just Because I'm le'd doesn't make me less of a citizen of DoY then you lot! I'm just more fuzzy and carebear like - which is very possibly going to change once I've levelled enough.

Geez you can't even sit down to do your levels anymore!

I like the dangerous atmosphere a lot - and will enjoy the running battles that come with it, but I fear that The mature peoples among us have dissapeared under a sea of raging hormones, compulsive masturbation, pimples,zits and raging hardons for the word "PWN"...

It's a little hard to get these bloody niblets banned if you can't get evidence due to a fatal everytime you take a screeny!

:angel:

Lexxuk
07-10-04, 16:06
[beavis and butthead] heh, he said PWN [/beavis and butthead]

Spermy
07-10-04, 16:09
*Steals his guinea pig*

How'd you like them apples!

Behave lexx - It's a serious enough question *Ahem*rant*Ahem*

Terayon
07-10-04, 16:10
i know what you mean. its kinds annoying but i guess ive build up an immunity over the years to retards.

tiikeri
07-10-04, 16:14
I don't appreciated being called a GERMAN FUCK.

And you get pissed by this? I bet ppl has called you with much more offensive language. And perhaps you should blame those total FUCKS, who have built this nice stereotype.

Edit: wuwu.. 600 posts, gimme a cookie or i'll cry you a river.

Shinto
07-10-04, 16:14
take your LE chip out noob :p :angel:

nah know what you mean kinda, i remember trying to take a screeny of some lamer guard punching in PP1, pressed f12 then my system went nuts cos i had over 400 screenys in the folder, died, checked screeny unfortunatly it didnt get the pic i wanted.

did remind me to move the screenys toanother folder tho :lol:

Spermy
07-10-04, 16:17
And you get pissed by this? I bet ppl has called you with much more offensive language. And perhaps you should blame those total FUCKS, who have built this nice stereotype.

Edit: wuwu.. 600 posts, gimme a cookie or i'll cry you a river.

*Posts a sugar modded chocolate chip*

I'm not pissed at being called it, I'm pissed that

A) He's a twat - *Hey look I can label too! Labelling is fun!*

B) that we have to share our server time - that we pay for with these inspirations for birth control...

Bugs Gunny
07-10-04, 16:20
I even find your name offensive so stop the whining and get over it.

tiikeri
07-10-04, 16:22
*whee.. eats the chip*

Yeah.. well.. the k18 rating of the game isn't really keeping the youngsters out from it. It sure is fucking annoying when some retarded pre-teenager whos mommy forgot to change his diapers, comes to whine how much u suck.
You kill him -> DMspamming: "OMGROFLZOR!"¤#)"!(#%¤ U XEAT!! I CALL MY CLAN TO KILL U ONOSOMGROFLMAO!"#!"!#!#"!"

Shinto
07-10-04, 16:23
always made me laugh tbh :D

Spermy
07-10-04, 16:27

Could say the same about you. Quit trolling, kid.

Bugs Gunny
07-10-04, 16:37
1. You don't know my age.
2. You don't know what i'm like.

Hell, you don't know me at all.

Let's keep it that way :-p

Shinto
07-10-04, 16:42
if your going to keep this up take it to pms plz :angel:

Bugs Gunny
07-10-04, 16:46
Damn :-)

I was just gonna say: "Hey Spermy.... You, ... Me, .... Barracks 1... I'll bring the lube"

I just mean that if i were to call myself "Bleeding Uterus", and some kids start calling me A Fucking Belgian..... I wouldn't even post on the forums about it, and surely not try to take screenshots and send them to abuse.

I'm no fan of all the namecalling by 12yolds myself, but it makes it realy easy to make a selection in the people you want to interact with and the ones you wanna leave to themselves.

SorkZmok
07-10-04, 17:05
Everyone i reported for exploiting or abuse is still playing. I gave up on that.

Spermy
07-10-04, 17:09
WHOOSH! There goes my point over your head!

Point I'm making is People like that don't belong on the server. Making a selection is kinda hard when the fella follows you around. It's also kinda hard to ignore when he decides to parade himself round the zone harrassing people.

For teh record - I ain't called spermy ingame. - Gimme a day or two to level and I'll take ya... Grrr. ( yes! I'm a 1/5!!!! ONOES!) :lol:

Babai
07-10-04, 17:11
Just call em names too.

tiikeri
07-10-04, 17:37
Everyone i reported for exploiting or abuse is still playing. I gave up on that.

Same goes here. I even got a GM to see what is happening and he said he'll put it to higher lvl. And i even have screenie saying that. But i won't post it here. But like the ones you have exposed, the ones i have exposed, are still running around.

Shinto
07-10-04, 17:39
( yes! I'm a 1/5!!!! ONOES!) :lol:
its a bit sad that there are people harasing 1/5 nubs.

i mean if you were a real noob having this moron follow you around and insult you, not a great intro to the game.

my own intro to the game was worse killed twice inside 5mins hhahaha gotta love early retail

ZyproN
07-10-04, 17:48
Dude, you can't blame 12 years people, I know 2 of them. Both nice people who help you when you need, its nothing to do whit age.

Btw. Im not 12 im much older ;)

THE_TICK!!!!
07-10-04, 18:04
Yes you get a bunch of 12 year olds wherever you go.

2 lovely peoples in one day - two lovely peoples would have been reported to abuse...

BUT NO!

Fatalled whilst trying to take a screeny!!! :lol:

I don't appreciated being called a GERMAN FUCK. Neither would any germans ingame. Just Because I'm le'd doesn't make me less of a citizen of DoY then you lot! I'm just more fuzzy and carebear like - which is very possibly going to change once I've levelled enough.

Geez you can't even sit down to do your levels anymore!

I like the dangerous atmosphere a lot - and will enjoy the running battles that come with it, but I fear that The mature peoples among us have dissapeared under a sea of raging hormones, compulsive masturbation, pimples,zits and raging hardons for the word "PWN"...

It's a little hard to get these bloody niblets banned if you can't get evidence due to a fatal everytime you take a screeny!

:angel:

bleh..unfortunately i have to agree with spermy on this one..its annoying to say the least when you get these types..and as an oldman and an american..i have to say that it pisses me off when i hear a post like this..cause usually nine out of ten times..it WILL start the US bashing..damn kids...KK get rid of the kiddes !! and yes flame me if ya want..dont care..and for those of you that say you know of nice kids that play..well i say ....tooo bad..in a couple years they can play LEGALY :p ok start the flaming :)

tiikeri
07-10-04, 18:17
i have to say that it pisses me off when i hear a post like this..cause usually nine out of ten times..it WILL start the US bashing..damn kids...KK get rid of the kiddes !!

So far, what i've seen, the worst cocks in the game are US/Can/Ger.

my version about the last sentence would go like "KK get rid of the spamming mofo kids"

Spermy
07-10-04, 18:21
Well, okay - I'll fold - there are some really uber kiddies on here that are decent, unfortunately for the rest it's a case of

BOMB DEFUSED! COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN! ... Whoops, I never knew neocron had either of those...

And if I see One more Leetspeaker online I swear - I'm going to find him in RL and ******** his ass with no lube... If they put half as much effort into learning math or law as they do toward learning leet, well... There'd be more people learning math and law... Or something...

Mr Kot
07-10-04, 19:03
You're damn right, Spermy. One thing that has sadly disappeared since the gentlemen from Pluto were dragged kicking and screaming into the same server as the [edited] kiddies from Saturn is the concept of "respect" for your fellow player.

I'm not going to open another can of worms by elaborating further, but i agree that KK should enforce some kind of age restriction more rigorously. Maybe 18 is a little too harsh as i know some very mature 15 and 16 year olds, but u know what i mean.

Younger guests should be welcome to play too, but like the small print often says: "Requires adult supervision". Lol, do you think they should print that on rare weapons in game, too ??? :lol:

As for your final thought on 1337 kiddies, well if that's not worth a sig, i don't know what is ;)

Shinto
07-10-04, 19:04
haha some of the biggest [edited] i know are from pluto, funny how people turn a blind eye when its there own server

1 R 1337 50 G0 K155 /\/\Y A55 :p

tiikeri
07-10-04, 19:11
haha some of the biggest [edited] i know are from pluto, funny how people turn a blind eye when its there own server

1 R 1337 50 G0 K155 /\/\Y A55 :p

rofl.. Scored from the 3-point-line! :)

Endar
07-10-04, 19:28
I agree, but aint only the kids. There are also unemployed fucktards who never seem to grow up. People like most (all?) of the morons on zoneseek forum.

Now I would love to suggest the k18 rating and creditcard requirment but that just wouldnt work. There are adults without creditcard (nothing wrong with that) and kids who know how to behave. So the only real solution for the problem is GMs to be active. I know that it aint going to work until the game elemets work as they should. But before that, you can always take the pics and store em.

Just remember, having a opinion about something and harrassing someone are two completely different things. Also note that if you roleplay, you are not allowed to never mix up the guy behind the character and the actual avatar together.

If you hate someones character ingame, keep it ingame (this doesnt include asshole newbie PKers (and dont say anything about LE...))

Spermy
07-10-04, 19:29
If ic ould read it... I'd know whether to be offended or not - I'm already on a dual degree at Bolton uni... I don't want a PhD in leetspeak...

As fo Mr K...

Bury - Coolio :cool: Just next door.

joran420
07-10-04, 21:06
afaik screenies wont result in anything anyway cause all u need to put words in other ppls mouths is a little PS skill.

Endar
07-10-04, 21:11
Well its the only way right now. Or can you think about something else?

Xylaz
07-10-04, 21:23
stop whining

Actually, havent you supposed to quit some time ago?

Mr Kot
08-10-04, 13:44
I'm already on a dual degree at Bolton uni... I don't want a PhD in leetspeak...

As fo Mr K...

Bury - Coolio :cool: Just next door.

Bolton uni, eh? sweet. u might know my m8, DIS.

ArgieD
08-10-04, 16:10
Just call em names too.

I do sympathise with Spermy <a cool forum username apparently>, but guys, people say:

"When you argue with an idiot, make sure he's not doing the same thing " :)

Spermy
08-10-04, 16:31
Time for a close please mods.

Nidhogg
08-10-04, 17:45
Time for a close please mods.
Wish granted.

N