PDA

View Full Version : DL issues

Falen
07-10-04, 15:56
ive been trying to dl doy since it was up to grab =) but it just hasnt been working for me.... first started dling it off of the elite gamers site finished the 2nd file np was like all is well first one was at lik 80% so i went to bed wake up and the dl is stuck at 99% and seemed to be still recieving info and somehow i managed to fill up my 15 gig worth of free space in one night...

not sure how the hell that happened it was the first time ive ever even filled up my harddrive but it happened and pissed me off a good bit. After all that nothing seemed to work and was soon followed with a windows going on me and so on so forth anywho not sure wtf its problem was but i fixed it the easiest way possible to me and just got a new harddrive :cool: lol so as i soaked the old harddrive in wd40 and tried my damned hardest to make that bitch burn i started the dl's again..

now ive tried every link that was listed and for some reason the dl's all timeout at about 25-65% of the way finished (as im stubborn ive tried this over and over and over again for the last.... week) so its not working it keeps timing out and im completely confused my computer know how is little to none as i just fix all my problems with fire and buying new stuff....

anywho ya kinda ranted on about this as i cant irl without getting food thrown at me for being a dork so i figure yall could help me and none of you can throw food at me =) so ya if anyones got any suggestions which dont require fire, money, or a hammer i would be very very happy but if you do have any ideas involving those 3 that would work aswell for me thanks :)