PDA

View Full Version : Well I have the latest PCZone In my hands.... and guess what

evs
07-10-04, 14:02
Neocron 2 is in it!!!!!111

........ barely.

It has a HUGE one inch of column space in the 'cd pages'.
The entire client is on the DVD (NOT THE CD VERSION SO DONT BUY THAT VERSION OF THE MAG)

Im sad to see that perhaps due to bad timing with HL2 / Total War: Rome / SW: Battlefront/ Anarchy Online / Final Fantasy all getting reviews with mega page amounts, that NC2 manages less space than I got in my clan when we came 3rd equal in the PCZone championships in last months issue.

Bit poor really :/

BaDDaSS
07-10-04, 14:17
lmao, what were you expecting? :P

hinch
07-10-04, 14:24
a 1 inch column is good for KK marketing infact its a 100% more than i actually expected.

good to see our cash is being used somewhere usefull appart from paying for a betail product :)

kurai
07-10-04, 14:30
betaillol Excellent word.

Dr. Johnson would be proud of you. :D

Patso
07-10-04, 17:20
I think the lack of information in PC Zone is better than them reviewing the current version :eek:

Just imagine what they would have said..... especially since Half Life 2 is in the same magazine!!!!

-Demon-
07-10-04, 21:40
Usually PC Zone are pretty good with online games and let them settle a few months first...no point in reviewing it until it's patched a bit and they are the ones that say that.

So I still hold out hope of a review, remember they liked NC1 quite a bit!...shame it's not on the wider distro(Imo) CD mag which i subscribe too...but I guess they shift the DVD copies out too.

jernau
07-10-04, 22:35
I would think they probably ship more DVD copies now. I know my local newsagent always has a lot more issues of the DVD one than the CD version on the shlef.

I agree with Patso - a review now would be a disaster.

Darak
07-10-04, 22:42
I was reading one of the columns and they said 'Check out the neocron 2 open beta on the cover disk' so i'm guessing that communication has been minimal .

They take their time doing reviews of online stuff, Final fantasy just got one this month, but they have always seemed pretty posative about NC

Opar
07-10-04, 22:51
Usually PC Zone are pretty good with online games and let them settle a few months first...no point in reviewing it until it's patched a bit and they are the ones that say that.

Indeed. Neocron 1 didnt get reviewed for some months after its release. In fact, it was in the December 2002 edition NC1 got reviewed. Pretty much 2 years ago ^^

Opar
07-10-04, 22:56
Neocron 2 is in it!!!!!111

........ barely.

It has a HUGE one inch of column space

3.25 inches.

evs
08-10-04, 02:42
3.25 inches.

Well done, have a cookie for being....well.......no in fact i withdraw said cookie.

SypH
08-10-04, 02:52
Can I have it instead?

nEo-1664
08-10-04, 02:57
does 2.25 inches really matter that much to you guys? mmmmm serious issues to be considered there :/

GIJ0e
08-10-04, 10:41
does 2.25 inches really matter that much to you guys? mmmmm serious issues to be considered there :/

dude your just uptight coz your birds "on" and you arent getting any.

or was that delphi? :lol:

james_finn
08-10-04, 14:34
Since when did this turn into a flame delphi thread? :P Nahh it was neo he never gets n e :P

But lets getback On topic before nid moans at us :) I hope that we do get a godo review for NC2 as it is definatly likely to pull more gamers into the neocrack! hehehe

Delphi

GIJ0e
08-10-04, 16:07
i just bought it and tbh its almost in as a side note :( still a worthwhile purchase so you have the client on disc anyway. should your pc melt or some such thing

SyncError
08-10-04, 16:08

What's a couple inches amongst friends!? :lol: