PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet Turret Mobs - wtf

KRIMINAL99
07-10-04, 07:00
ok... The mobs you put as turret mobs waste anyone entering a zone with them in it before they even finish zoning... I don't know if you thought that they should have more power and range to make up for the fact they are stationary or something, but there is no terrain in hacknet and its really small and open.

Weather a mob is mobile or not is pretty much irrelevant as far as how tough they are in this enviornment, but giving them insta kill damage and make it so everyone in the zone can shoot you as soon as you enter makes them rediculously overpowered.

Birkoff
07-10-04, 07:26
Yea it really sux

I went in the 1st TG firewall 2day and i was wasted nearly b4 i zoned, jsut had time to zone out. And that is with nearly capped lvl 3 defence /regen software.

Lucid Dream
07-10-04, 07:47
Everything in hacknet is out of whack in regards to damage... with a level 3 defense, and a level 3 heal on me, using a level 3 attack software, I have trouble taking out a 60/60 hacknet mob due to the amount of the mobs in the small areas, not to mention the fact that their attacks push you... and you are on an area with limited floor space...

Bugs Gunny
07-10-04, 09:29
Have you been in hacknet since the last patches????

Then you won't even complain about the number of 60/60's.... Just one will kill you in not more than 3 shots.

Xeno LARD
07-10-04, 10:08
wtf, i was in hacknet last night with all the top software (level 3 or 4?) and with 105 hack .... just enough to use it, i was fine. killed the mobs really quickly

//edit gonna put some caps in cos i just seen the change xeno MADE TO THE POST .... there it has caps :P

Bugs Gunny
07-10-04, 10:15
Ok, go into an infected storage 2, try to kill two level 60/60 mobs tonight. Let me know how many times you died before you could take two in a row.

My spy has 20 energy resist and 20 fire resist under onc (don't know if this matters in hacknet)

I'm using cool quality level 3 softwares. (441% on heal)

KRIMINAL99
07-10-04, 14:21
wtf, i was in hacknet last night with all the top software (level 3 or 4?) and with 105 hack .... just enough to use it, i was fine. killed the mobs really quickly

//edit gonna put some caps in cos i just seen the change xeno MADE TO THE POST .... there it has caps :P

Yeah that was the other night. I was doing the same. Now the lvl 60 mobs will waste anyone in a matter of seconds.