PDA

View Full Version : Targeting Problems

Bronx
07-10-04, 02:58
Here are my issues.

-As a PPU I have to target the VERY bottom of a player to get a ress off.

-Hit boxes seem very VERY small, and almost impossible to hit someone during a fight.

Anyone else seem like their having these sames issues?

-Bronx

tiikeri
07-10-04, 03:00
_o/

I find it really hard to target anyone. since the new models seems quite odd compared to nc1.
I miss a LOT on my ppu, and yes.. gotta aim to dead persons feet to rezz.
There's something wrong with it.

nEo-1664
07-10-04, 03:01
Here are my issues.

-As a PPU I have to target the VERY bottom of a player to get a ress off.

-Hit boxes seem very VERY small, and almost impossible to hit someone during a fight.

Anyone else seem like their having these sames issues?

-Bronx

Spot on! lol. tried to play my mates PPU, very difficult to target the player. nowhere as good as it used to be. KK help us!!!!! lol :D

Darkana
07-10-04, 06:49
I haven't been to MB bunker in retail, yet. In the beta I had not only these problems with aiming people for rez, but also the fact that they "flickered" around when they were dead at non-flat ground made the task of aiming very difficult.

woOpin
07-10-04, 06:51
9 times out of 10 its hard to find them to Rez same problem have to aim a tiny box near there feet as it seems :o

But normally easy to target just when they are dead they seems hard to target.

StrongSad
07-10-04, 08:15
It seems that my judge is missing way more that usual. I have played with the same setup for over a year in NC1 so its not just a fluke. I will be dead locked and it will simply miss. Very frustrating.

Although my apu seemed to not miss much, but he was hunting so its hard to tell for sure.

I agree that dead bodies are hard to target.