PDA

View Full Version : So what's up with Apartments in NC2?

IceStorm
07-10-04, 00:58
Remember this thread (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=44395) where Odin said apartments weren't transferrable?

I've been seeing apartment sellers pop up in NC2 like I did in NC1 before Odin's announcement. Are NC2 apartments not transferrable, like NC1's weren't? Was Item Tracking supposed to fix this apartment problem?

eprodigy
07-10-04, 01:47
I think it just means if you've already activated the key...

But still, thats dumb :S

[VP]Orion
07-10-04, 01:49
Besides, there are no Item Tracking yet... Another thing KK promised for BDoY/NC2 thats not done....

Dribble Joy
07-10-04, 02:04
Orion']Besides, there are no Item Tracking yet... Another thing KK promised for BDoY/NC2 thats not done....
I rekon it a bit of low cunning in KK's behalf.

They leave the item tracker out, so the dupers start to dupe, and them they will sneak it in unnannounced in a patch and catch them all.

Radamez
07-10-04, 02:35
Here's an innocent theory:

Someone with a barter realises at this early stage people are wanting apps, sells them at a discount price and makes a nice profit in the process.

:angel:

LiL T
07-10-04, 02:41
I rekon it a bit of low cunning in KK's behalf.

They leave the item tracker out, so the dupers start to dupe, and them they will sneak it in unnannounced in a patch and catch them all.

aye like they did with the other fucks who claim they where not cheating as bad erm mobile city com and gogo IMO they can fuck off. This is bad as they had an avantage simple as that and yes I read the unoffical forums where those nobheads still fester :lol:

IceStorm
07-10-04, 03:12
Here's an innocent theory:That's fine, as long as the apts aren't activated. Activation is what screwed up the key transfer ability, far as I'm aware.