PDA

View Full Version : Its hard to find good Drum and Bass...

___T-X____
06-10-04, 23:28
Ive been in to LTJ buken for about 7 years (logical progression), and I'd be interested to know of any good D & B artist from around the globe.

I like LTJ because he can produce pretty much produce any type of d & b style possible, i also respect Roni Size for this - However these are uk artists - and im sure there are many other _quality_ producers out there. Got any ideas ?

(btw this isnt a 'well d&B is good, but have u listened to rave/jungle etc'

would love to get in touch with some other D & B, especially if theres South American/cuban.....

ta.

soundphed
06-10-04, 23:38
Don't know if you're into it...but Richard James is my favorite artist. Known as Aphex Twin, AFX, Polygon Window, etc...He started out doing some d&b stuff, now he does IDM, crazy stuff...

___T-X____
06-10-04, 23:46
I know Aphex Twin, they were around YEARS ago, shit he must love his work, is he still producing ? Any tunes to recommend ?

Im recommending this of www.suprnova.org

Click Music, then 'Drum and bass' in the list, wait for it to load, and scroll down into the list, then go to the bottom of the list, this one is 4th from bottom.

VA-Jazz_and_Bass_Session_IV_LP-RETAIL_CD-2004-XTC.torrent

bth, best i heard in ages, im glad its free to download. Its from a Free Concert he did recently in London.

Spermy
06-10-04, 23:55
Definitely Anything off polygon window ( I think...) And as a single windowlicker is pretty sweet.

BTW - Aphex twin I'm on about.