PDA

View Full Version : what's this about no more account activations?!

tkNukem
06-10-04, 20:47
The account reactivation system will only be ready on Monday. No accounts will expire until then, if you canceled your trial and if the 10 days are over before Monday, you can still play until Monday wihtout getting billed. Also please note that accounts can not be reactivated until the previously paid time runs out (e.g. if you have paid for 1 month and cancel after 20 days, you won't be able to reactivate until the month is over.
ok, my less-than-desirable comprehension of that statement plus the fact that it's writen in broken english makes me uber confused.
does he mean that we can no longer reactivate our nc1 chars?! i am scared! i have two chars on wait - does that mean i cannot activate them after monday?!
if so, i'm scared x2.

Jesterthegreat
06-10-04, 20:53
ok, my less-than-desirable comprehension of that statement plus the fact that it's writen in broken english makes me uber confused.
does he mean that we can no longer reactivate our nc1 chars?! i am scared! i have two chars on wait - does that mean i cannot activate them after monday?!
if so, i'm scared x2.

if your accout were to close befoe monday you couldnt reactivate it.

char transfer is possible until dec 31st