PDA

View Full Version : Changing clothes and hairstyle

xkorpio
06-10-04, 16:37
As I suppose by now, Rockwear machines didnt work, and if they do, there is no machine or alterante way to change clothes or hair in DoY, so...

1. Is this going to be implemented in short? If Im not wrong, some people like myself, when transfer your char from Nc1 to Nc2 had the basic clothes on, and I liked my Nc1 outfit, so I want to dress like my char was in Nc1, or as close as can be

2. Why the hairstyles are restricted for some classes? There was one hairstyle for the PE that I liked to transfer my char, but now in retail is only a hairstyle for spies!

3. According to point 2, if all the hairstyles were open to all classes, wouldn't we have a good bunch of chances to personalize our chars?

4. Why cant be selected the hair model AND the color of this hair model? Why set 2 hairstyles with the only difference of color? is not better the first said option?

Opinions plz :p

Dribble Joy
06-10-04, 17:26
My main concern (that was born out of events in beta) is that there seems to be a limited amount of hair/head styles.
In beta, they were rplacing the textures/models, rather than ADDING new ones, sure, the ones that went were... not great, but it just seems a bit unflexible.

I also agree that all hairstyles should be availiable to all classes.

xkorpio
08-10-04, 00:51
no body else replies???

Come on, you dont have your transfered chars with the default clothing set? are you not upset with that?

anyone??? (besides you dribble joy ;) )

Clive tombstone
08-10-04, 01:19
Man I feel your pain, I want my PE's Sexy-ness back! My guy looks like a lanky highschooler with a bad haircut, is KK gonna do something about the PE's looking like sticks? and how about the other classes? I mean, more hair cuts and stuff Btw, wheres our smokes and hats :mad:

yah I aggree totally with xkorpio, we need this stuff. Come on kk!

r3yka
08-10-04, 01:25
yeppers , even if PE's are useless give em ther 1337 looks back !!!

MkVenner
08-10-04, 01:30
yeah my PA-less RC PE wants some thing more spec-ops looking :p

QuakCow
08-10-04, 01:31
well i never played nc1 so ive never experienced the former 1337ness of the characters...but it would be nice if outfitters worked...

r3yka
08-10-04, 01:32
hey MkVenner its invalid biohazard slut from IO hows u
see u in terra dood

soz to trail away from subject

tiikeri
08-10-04, 01:33
Tanks hairs look stupid. I wish i could have picked just normal hairstyle instead of some punk/bald from the top/some spikybaldthinggy..

MkVenner
08-10-04, 01:34
lol, heya mate hows things lol

Drake6k
08-10-04, 04:08
Its like Neocron has a 8 haircut limit. What happed to a lot of the cool ones in beta? (like the afro?) Why not just have tons of choices... :( Same goes for clothes. There would be a ton but kk removes old ones when they add new. It makes no sense!

hegemonic
08-10-04, 07:27
Tanks hairs look stupid. I wish i could have picked just normal hairstyle instead of some punk/bald from the top/some spikybaldthinggy..

That's why I went for the bald thing with my tank. I wish I could make him fat though.... that would be sweet :)

naimex
08-10-04, 07:31
actually that red ponytail monkish female hairstyle....

I would love that on my tank..

my tank looks like an outright russian beef farmers uptight IŽll beat you up with a cow if you so much as questions my authority kinda girl..

and I want her to look really sweet and innocent..

*cry*

Give us hairsaloons goddamnit...

And fix our Outfitters...

Please...

Pretty please...

Pretty Pretty very nice and sweet and innocent please..

Richard Slade
08-10-04, 08:47
I'll add another vote for the 'fix rockwear' part...
I really don't want my non-PA haxXx0r to look like Elvis or somethin...

Spikadelia
08-10-04, 09:44
Yuppo install Rugwear(hair) machines next to (F)rokkwear machines, then add in Accessorizers. Increase the amount of body shapes. Where's the diversity we were promised?

Cigar chewing, fat, Afro Tanks anyone? :cool:

Richard Slade
08-10-04, 09:54
Ciggy smoking cowboy from the 30th century with cowboy hat and a mech eye, wielding a gun with his name, Wyatt Earp anyone?
Cyberpunk cowboys would be wikkid.

hegemonic
09-10-04, 08:23
OH MAN! If Bigs could run around with a cigar in his mouth I'd never wear PA

xkorpio
10-10-04, 13:36
Keep this thread up, and vote it 5 stars, maybe KK makes some official statement about this

If it has to be a "no" I even wonder they explain "why no"

Logan_storm_03
10-10-04, 13:46
yeah man i really feel that i need a new outfit, my old one is starting to smell funny :(

plus i could do with a new hair style, since when you chosed from the transfer they look abit diferent ingame ect.

r3yka
10-10-04, 16:04
ooohh ther were afros?? sexeh
KK gve us some more choice-_-

5 star *****

Spermy
10-10-04, 16:06
I'd love a stetson!

A FREAKING STETSON HAT!

Or at least to have rokkwear fixed please

5 of those starry thingies for joo.

Xylaz
10-10-04, 16:08
of course... 5 stars

edit: bah - i want tattoos all over my body, piercings and black leather jacket with a red 666 painted on it :p

edit 2: and long hair ^^

edit 3: and some accesories aka jewelry would be nice too (rings, chains, etc - though it might be as well attached to a certain clothes)

Dribble Joy
10-10-04, 16:39
I want a top hat.

And clown shoes.

And a cape.

Clive tombstone
10-10-04, 16:51
Personally, how about cybernetic limbs? arms and or legs?

oh and face tatoos and um.. stuff!

|R@zor|
10-10-04, 18:49
Yeah, i would'nt mind being able to change the hairstyle, my spy looks exactly like Edward Scissorhands, pure white face and spikey black hair.

boneybob
11-10-04, 00:44
some how, some players have managed to change their clothings apperance (different colours).

And OMFG!!! BoneyBob my PE looks like some kind of mutated KFC Kid!, Hes all spotty like hes been washing his face in chicken fat and missing half the hair of his head.

Oh and (KK i love you o_O ), one of my charicters a female spy in NC1 some how got chaged into a Male PE whilst transfering it to NC2, so now i cant use my Oblitorator or Spy PA PLUS the balding default PE look SUX!
BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL FFS!
on top of that, well ontop of that charicter stands the old NC1 untexture female Spy modle Acctualy stood on top of my charicters HEAD! (this realy isent as funny as it sounds), in fact if and one has seen a charicter with another Green person stuck on their head please poast a picture or something.
God dam, also, they cant fix the charicter........................... without it being deleted :( , which im sure you will aggree is seriously bad-news for a charicter i heavily rely on.

Nuff said. So any one found the answer to the original question yet??

BB

MeWhiteWolf
11-10-04, 01:15
yeah c'mon where the heck are my glasses - i'm sure the nuke didn't take em.
and ciggies? - u don't get anymore cyberpunk, so where r they - and where r the old slots 4 em?