PDA

View Full Version : How to get KK's attention!!!

ArgieD
06-10-04, 14:49
Although I am one of those over-reacting about the constant rollbacks, and hence too close to a ban myself, I have to admit that my anger got the best of me.

I have received some understanding PMs from Moderators whom I pushed to their limits and a couple of very rude ones from players who obviously were not affected as much from the rollbacks asking me to go and F myself if I don't like it.

Before, being a very sympathetic "customer" myself, I had flamed in a polite manner those who criticised KK. Unfortunately, I switched sides since yesterday's rollback and it's quite unlikely I will become the same old Argie again (and here comes the "Dude, we couldn't care less whether you are the same old twat or not). Game Moderators who do not respond to you if you ask for help politely, Forum Moderators who ignore your polite requests, and technical support that never gets back to you are all factors that change a "customer's" attitude.

5 months now in the game, I never had a simple reply by them, but now I started the flaming and empty threats ie "I will start various accounts and spam the in-game com channels with websites of other MMORPGS every time there is a cockup and players feel upset" I got their attention immediately.

I am not saying that they gave me solutions to my problems (they told me off politely and asked me to email helpdesk - as if I haven't) Though, I made them take some time and send me a PM. It is something you know....

The sad thing is that interaction between Moderators and Account Users should have been of a different, more customer friendly nature. I am sorry to say this, but if you complain that the helpdesk@ never replies to you, it is really insulting your intelligence to receive a PM telling you to express your feelings to....the helpdesk@!

hinch
06-10-04, 14:54
help desk does reply to you if you'd like i can paste you the contents of the 6 emails i currently have in my inbox from helpdesk all recieved within the last 24 hours

hinch
06-10-04, 14:55
as much as KK do suck ass their voulenteers and a limited amount of their support staff do actually try their hardest

its the the game management team themselfs that is incompetant

ArgieD
06-10-04, 14:59
oh yes, I should have clarified that I received almost immediately ...their tickets.... :D

I guess it has to do with the nature of our requests.

Try to send them enquiries such as lost drones or drones being stuck on a wall, or VARIOUS others mostly bug-related and then let's see if you get anything back!

hinch
06-10-04, 15:13
yup i have done i always get responses fast and problems usually solved within a few hours.

must be they just hate you

Lexxuk
06-10-04, 15:15
I find getting the attention of the moderators quite easy to do myself, but that might just be a me thing. If you wanna get hold of Danae (support staff) just post sexist comments, its worked for me in the past :lol: :lol: :lol:

Original monk
06-10-04, 15:19
if ya really want there undevided attention then yust change this threadtitle to sumthing like:

"Guide: how to exploit MC5 under 5 minutes with limited resources" or "Duping for dummies" or sumthing dodgy in the same nature and im sure ya will get some attention soon enough

Disclaimer: this is at youre own risk tough

edit: in the past i never had any particular problems with helpdesk, must say they handle tickets very quickly and efficient, this isnt spoken as a fanboi tbh ... the fanboi-ish attitude left long time ago but honest is honest, support is pretty fast and OK ..

Bugs Gunny
06-10-04, 15:38
I agree.

Helpdesk has always replied to me withing two days.

The problem however is the freaking rollbacks.. Being an ex saturnian i must say i have had my share of them and i'm honestly sick in the guts from them.

whifix
06-10-04, 19:39
I usually use support@neocron.com. Always get a response back and not just some ticket generation thing. Can't say I've ever been dissapointed with what they were able to do for me but then again my problems have allways been small.

naimex
06-10-04, 19:46
just make a new thread with the topic title "exploits inside"..

that should give you some attention..

Vithar
06-10-04, 20:08
Please PM me the ticket # that was sent to you and I will forward it on to those responsible.

V

Jesterthegreat
06-10-04, 22:00
help desk does reply to you if you'd like i can paste you the contents of the 6 emails i currently have in my inbox from helpdesk all recieved within the last 24 hours

i can do the same (but not 24 hours and maybe less emails) and you can see they all follow an identicle template :D

dear [name]

we are sorry to hear about [problem] however we are unable to comensate you on any loss.

helpdesk guy who will not be mentioned as his name alone brings bad luck...

i wish someone else would reply to my damn mails once in a while

Ascension
06-10-04, 22:09
I find getting the attention of the moderators quite easy to do myself, but that might just be a me thing. If you wanna get hold of Danae (support staff) just post sexist comments, its worked for me in the past :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Danae is in the kitchen making some food or doing the dishes? :lol:

*waits for Danae*

Odin
06-10-04, 22:13
It doesn't matter who does your tickets. Item loss is not a compensatable matter until item tracking is in and working. That unfortunately has been and continues to be the reality at this time. That comes down to us support guys straight from the top and is stated in the support policies (http://neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195). We only are the messengers in the end.

Nae is also off for a couple weeks as she had her boy the other night.

Ascension
06-10-04, 22:17

AWWWWW :angel: hope hes learning!

hinch
06-10-04, 22:20
ahh wondered where she was she wasnt on msn to wish me happy birfday or me to wish her happy birfday (since we were born on the same day in the same year oO)

jiga
06-10-04, 22:29
The trick is to say that you will tell them of a bug if they help you.

Pungent77
07-10-04, 00:47
yup i have done i always get responses fast and problems usually solved within a few hours.

must be they just hate you
You must be special, because they dont help my sorry ass....they just give an easy way out email, stating sorry for your loss.....you suck as a customer, we cant help you etc. I have had some rude responses as well, funny shit tbh....I'd post some of em :p but we all know what will happen o_O

Tell me this......why should anyone have to pay for a game that has constant fuck ups and have to deal with this?------->"It doesn't matter who does your tickets. Item loss is not a compensatable matter until item tracking is in and working. That unfortunately has been and continues to be the reality at this time. That comes down to us support guys straight from the top and is stated in the support policies. We only are the messengers in the end."

I have had some bad luck since I been playing in 2002....and was told in NC2 there will be a item tracking system, so where is it? where is my spy's backpack? there will never be a tracking system so please quit telling people garbage and taking the easiest way out possible. these things should be dealt with on a case by case basis. quick to take people's money but never willing to help people in need of help due to a serious game fuck-up

ArgieD
07-10-04, 12:13
ok ok guys. I feel a bit guilty right now coz i started this thread just to take it off my chest; not to flame those poor chaps :angel:

I feel a lot better 48 hours since that rollback and ready to make up with the developers. I just realise that it is pointless to flame them. What can they do, at the end of the day, that they haven't so far?

Argie's now returning to his old good self making peace with himself first, the with the others! :lol:

Jesterthegreat
07-10-04, 14:37
It doesn't matter who does your tickets. Item loss is not a compensatable matter until item tracking is in and working. That unfortunately has been and continues to be the reality at this time. That comes down to us support guys straight from the top and is stated in the support policies (http://neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195). We only are the messengers in the end.

oh it doest really matter what its about... simon bast (sp?) always gives me the same template reply, or asks for details i put in the first email (whowing he hasnt read it).

tbh i gave up on support and ended up annoying danae on IRC instead. i hated doing it but it was the only way i actually got help.

Shinto
07-10-04, 14:46
The trick is to say that you will tell them of a bug if they help you.
ROFL we have been freely telling them of bugs since NC1 beta, nothing doing so far.

maybe if you say you will give them a name of someone exploiting for them to ban you may get a response.

tho tbh, ive never had a problem with the support guys.

first time was due to lost CS, Carnage just said as per there policy they cannot compensate me other then the 100k, asked if they could check that the belt wasnt hidden, which they did but wasnt there. thats fine.

another time again lost item, i knew i wasnt going to get it back but the 100k was handy :D

another time using ingame help Nidhogg came after i had problems starting a clan, must of spend about hour or so of his time also bringing danae and i think it was snow not sure now tbh eventually sorting the problem.

over all ive got no complaints with the support.

just with the no refunding of my 3 slot art CS but hey cant have everything.

not when theres people who happily exploit the system anyway

Jesterthegreat
07-10-04, 14:48
ROFL we have been freely telling them of bugs since NC1 beta, nothing doing so far.

maybe if you say you will give them a name of someone exploiting for them to ban you may get a response.

tho tbh, ive never had a problem with the support guys.

first time was due to lost CS, Carnage just said as per there policy they cannot compensate me other then the 100k, asked if they could check that the belt wasnt hidden, which they did but wasnt there. thats fine.

another time again lost item, i knew i wasnt going to get it back but the 100k was handy :D

another time using ingame help Nidhogg came after i had problems starting a clan, must of spend about hour or so of his time also bringing danae and i think it was snow not sure now tbh eventually sorting the problem.

over all ive got no complaints with the support.

just with the no refunding of my 3 slot art CS but hey cant have everything.

not when theres people who happily exploit the system anyway

"come on KK... ill give you pages of drone bugs unless you help me!"

:p

Pungent77
08-10-04, 00:08
oh it doest really matter what its about... simon bast (sp?) always gives me the same template reply, or asks for details i put in the first email (whowing he hasnt read it).

tbh i gave up on support and ended up annoying danae on IRC instead. i hated doing it but it was the only way i actually got help.
hehe, yeah.....I'm too dumb for IRC, and I just want my pack back....I never asked for specific Items, and I was so happy when I heard there was a rollback....but it was a few hours short of when I lost my fuckin pack, so I'm back at square one with an inventoryless spy

"Im very sorry but i cannot compensate for the lost items, nor can i retrive your backpack, this is due to the lack of itemtracking. Im sorry for any Inconvenience this may give." funny.....when my pack vanished in hacknet, I sent a ingame help ticket and a GM or whatever appeared rather quickly
I was very impressed, and I was stunned thinking KK turned over a new leaf.
The GM asked me what was up, I told him...he tried helping but wasnt able to do it ingame, so he emails me the help info and tells me they can fix my lost pack......boy I got my hopes up for nothing just to get silly emails saying haha you are screwed son, I dont exploit.....I dont want anything just my pack, reset my account and let me re-transfer or whatever. I mean god damn it's not that hard to help a loyal long term subscriber out. :(
Jesus Christ, I can deal with one lost item..no big deal, but my whole stinking backpack?