PDA

View Full Version : Reactivating cancelled account

Superbron
06-10-04, 13:43
Hi there,

Since I finally managed to get my own C2P account I cancelled the NC2-accounts that had been registered on my m8's creditcard. This succeeded, but now I wonder where can I reactivate these accounts again. There seems to be missing an option to do this in the 'You account section'. Am I correct on this or am I missing something? :confused:

Thanks in advance,

Chess -
06-10-04, 13:57
Hi there,

Since I finally managed to get my own C2P account I cancelled the NC2-accounts that had been registered on my m8's creditcard. This succeeded, but now I wonder where can I reactivate these accounts again. There seems to be missing an option to do this in the 'You account section'. Am I correct on this or am I missing something? :confused:

Thanks in advance,

Dude :) Ik dacht al wat is er aan de hand.

Click to pay is the most weirdest company I've ever seen. Yesterday I was told (by e-mail) that my account was cancelled because the couldn't reach me by telephone. So I decided to call them (don't call us,.. we call you) They told me that this is one of their security pol. They also told me that I'm gonna be called again the same day.... gues what... they never called. I really don't know if my click to pray still is active or not.... I think I will have to wait and see what is going to happen.

Lang leve de koningin! HoerA HoerA HoerA !!

Superbron
06-10-04, 14:19
Hehehe

Bugs Gunny
06-10-04, 14:33
Ik heb nooit telefoon gehad.
Wel een email waarin gezegd werd dat de telefoonverificatie gelukt was :-)

[D]est
06-10-04, 14:40
lol, kost te veel om naar NL te bellen :lol:

Chess -
06-10-04, 14:42
lol ja idd

Superbron
06-10-04, 20:25
Question answered in announcement: http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=216 Please close.