PDA

View Full Version : Its been fun!!

Hayato
06-10-04, 09:36
Well im dropping out of NC2 also..... c2p and other shit has sent me running from the game i onced loved! KK get your shit right.....

Want to give a few goodbyes to...
FA
Ka Jion
Rhah
iamzod
Krunky
Teabag
2ply
Trillian
GaryU69 AND 68
Nvidia
FF
ShadowDancer
Neal
P.I.M.P
DarK

and anyone who I talked with!!!!!!

MrChumble
06-10-04, 09:46
Cya :(

Seems a mighty odd time to leave, when KK are still working flatout to sort problems and get everything working and balanced. You surely didn't expect it all to work properly right away? :D

I'm giving them a couple of months...(then probably another couple of months)...

Xylaz
06-10-04, 10:01
just a thought...

did someone leave the NC1 due to worldpay? Or maybe you heard such accidents happened in other mmorpgs? That people left game not because of the game itself but because of the payment service?

just wondering... (note that it doesnt have much to do with a threadstarter itself, it doesnt matter if he leave or not, but i'm pointing at a reason which made him to make such decision, and he's not a single case out there...)

...but of course, i bet KK thinks c2p is the greatest company of all and all our rants are completely unreasonable for them...

Nvidia
06-10-04, 10:09
Later, Hayato.

Man, I'm gonna miss sexing you! :(

Good luck to you in the future, and I hope you give NC2 another try once they sort out C2P.

Sex. :(

ArgieD
06-10-04, 10:16
Didn't get to meet you, but farewell.

Also, you are right. They have been disgraceful to us lately. Like many many many many many other players, I will abandon this game as soon as something similar is available.

mishkin
06-10-04, 10:16
did someone leave the NC1 due to worldpay? Or maybe you heard such accidents happened in other mmorpgs? That people left game not because of the game itself but because of the payment service?

Doubt it... the only thing that went wrong with worldpay afaik, was that some people didn't pay their fees for 2 years, due to them not being charged since beta ended :D (I'm not one of them though, wish I had been :lol: )

Tupac
06-10-04, 10:18
awww man dont leave :( as much as we loved to fight each other for a laff in nc1 it was all fun and games. Dont quit :(

Vithar
06-10-04, 10:35
Good luck with whatever you decide to do after Neocron.

We will be here when you come back. ;)

Leaving thread. . .

closed.

V