PDA

View Full Version : about biotech missions

henrymkfin
06-10-04, 09:00
I was wondering. Why there are delivery jobs at Biotech that require player to go all the way to Doy and Crahn HQ?!?
Hello!!! And this is an "easy" job??? :wtf:
Ummm.. i tried that and after a very long jorney from Neocron to Doy I got my ass wasted as soon as I entered to the Crahn HQ.
Biotech and Crahn are enemies right?!?!
So why these missions exist?!?!?

And unless you are a hacker with skill enough to enter hacknet, it's really pure 120% pain to travel between neorcon and Doy. And I talk about low level characters who do easy missions.

notneo
06-10-04, 09:16
has anyone else noticed that bio tanks trying to dothe epic are basically facing a suicide run to go to industrial sector,loads of enemy faction players taking potshots at you

Riddle
19-10-04, 14:19
facing a suicide run to go to industrial sector,loads of enemy faction players taking potshots at you

Not only is the trip to IND-A dangerous due to it being the main entrance for anti - city chars who will KOS.

You got to take that trip to loba :mad: well I did 5 times before I made it! Johnny 5's handed my arse to me easy 2 shots dead :(

I done loba 4 times since NC1 and always a major pain , but shit thats the hardest mission it's all down hill from there :)