PDA

View Full Version : Rollback

Krush
06-10-04, 08:42
I read in the annoucements that there was some kind of a rollback

Can anyone answer when it was effective and how far it rolled back ???

naimex
06-10-04, 08:45
I would say it was rolled back 24 hours

whifix
06-10-04, 08:45
8 hours from the point the patch was applied.

Psyborg
06-10-04, 08:46
well a lot of ppl lost everything in their cabs in their apartments so they did a rolback to i think they said 3:00 CEST today.....some ppl had a major loss from it and some ppl had a major gain from it...so eh..o well

Krush
06-10-04, 08:46
thx for the reply

naimex
06-10-04, 08:47
All i lost was the cannon i had just bought but i got all 300 k back due to the rollback..

and all the items i had lost dying was back on me.. so I ainīt complaining :)

henrymkfin
06-10-04, 08:49
rollback, I lost like 8 levels of exp and some really good loot. I'm like so pissed right now.
:wtf:

Oh well. have to do another 10 hour session to gain what is lost. And if then comes another rollback. Well then it's no more mr. niceguy.

Logan_storm_03
06-10-04, 08:55
man, i finily pulled my finger out my arse and did suming yesterday :( im gona have to do it all over again, oh well...

Krush
06-10-04, 09:02
I am happy it was only 8 hours or something like that.

I was worried it might be a few days worth. That would be painful

I am still setting things up with the clan and am keen to get into the fun part

like PvP etc

msdong
06-10-04, 09:46
ahh, rollback? announcement ? where?
€:ahh - launcher :(

ArgieD
06-10-04, 10:42
Guys, as long as they are not announcing what exactly causes the inconvenience then there will be more rollbacks coming......

I really can't stand the fact that I wasted time of my life playing this game..... They so don't deserve even that fiver we give them monthly...

LiL T
06-10-04, 11:03
Guys, as long as they are not announcing what exactly causes the inconvenience then there will be more rollbacks coming......

I really can't stand the fact that I wasted time of my life playing this game..... They so don't deserve even that fiver we give them monthly...

Then leave O_o

ArgieD
06-10-04, 11:08
As soon as there is a similar cyberpunk game, I will mate :(

Yelly
06-10-04, 11:18
Originally Posted by ArgieD

????
You say they did not tell why it was done ?
Then I suggest you go read some more
A bug that did cause some ppl to loose over 20 MC-5 chips and some ppl complain about 8 hour lvling...............

Bugs Gunny
06-10-04, 11:21
I was at Crahn Epic mission N°4.....
Tagged about 20 gr's too.

Gotta love it.

notneo
06-10-04, 12:05
i was actually happy

i had lost belts due to a bug and they reappered,got some stuff back

and they hadnt been hacked as on that alt i have 100 sl

Sakletare
06-10-04, 13:00
The funny thing is that there was problems with cabinets in the beta. Still not fixed it seems. There will be more rollbacks. :(

ArgieD
06-10-04, 13:17
The funny thing is that there was problems with cabinets in the beta. Still not fixed it seems. There will be more rollbacks. :(

Really? :eek:

at least they are good at one thing; rollbacks!

Dribble Joy
06-10-04, 13:22
If you read the launcher now, it says they found what went wrong with the cabs/apts and it will be fixed in the next patch.

Sakletare
06-10-04, 13:26
If you read the launcher now, it says they found what went wrong with the cabs/apts and it will be fixed in the next patch.
It would have been nice to have it fixed in beta when the problem first showed up ...or have the item tracking up and running so this sort of thing could be solved without rollback. *tired*

ArgieD
06-10-04, 13:31
Sometimes, depending on your playing style, or simply the hours you spend on the game, it can be better leaving the bugs alone in order to prevent rollbacks (due to careless patching).

You can't tell for sure what is worse these days O_o

[TgR]KILLER
06-10-04, 13:50
@ college now.. but since i just got my chars here yesterday.. i gues i lost all my chars the clan all gr's i tagged.. basicly lost everything.. GG kk

Sakletare
06-10-04, 13:53
KILLER']@ college now.. but since i just got my chars here yesterday.. i gues i lost all my chars the clan all gr's i tagged.. basicly lost everything.. GG kk
For the lost chars, read this; http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115263

KRIMINAL99
06-10-04, 13:57
roll BACK!! roll BACK!!
I got my new epic nad 'as...
straight JACKED!
We keep gettin scewed ova...
and I HATE THAT!
Chillin in my Via'..
before the ROLL BACK!
So many cabinets...
but forGET THAT!

roll BACK!! roll BACK!!
Now what happened to that GUN with them ultimas IN IT?
or to that matchin power armour with the visor TINT' D?

roll BACK!! roll BACK!!

thats my buis'nass, my buis'NASS...
stop rollin all on my buis'nass....
cause its MINE OH MINE

Riddle
06-10-04, 14:27
Why no official statement of ROLLBACK??

Shit i didn't lose me appy's or rares but if this is true me 5 and 4 slot holy spells I spent all night building are gone :( and i mean all night! WP's from chems arghhhhhhh not again.....arghhhhhhh probably get shit now 5 slot is like 1 in a million :(

El_MUERkO
06-10-04, 14:29
In the 108 patch notes you'll notice the 'fixed exploit' line, I'm guessing it was to remove whatever advantage some people got by exploiting the game.

Crest
06-10-04, 14:38
Count ourselves lucky,

I was expecting a statemnt on the lines of

'The last backup we have was from beta 5th of September, this is not entirely our fault,

Then go on about how sorry they are, but no compensation and to conclude someting like this....

We appologise once again, for the sequence of events to occur ..... and did we mention it is not our fault we did not do backups ....

Fridge
06-10-04, 14:39
Dont whine guys .. i lost 4 chars i transferred just before the rollback

now theyre gone and tagged "already transfrerred" in my neocron account opitions

im pretty much fucked now .. :P

-Demon-
06-10-04, 14:42
Well I'm glad I lost a couple of my rares that I brought over from NC1.

Some noob was saying on trade the reason for all the stuff going missing was people exploited into all of them and emptied them out.

^^

I think thats bull sh1t tbh.

@ Fridge http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=115263 that should sort ya out.