PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the FRE's !!!!!

Bronx
06-10-04, 08:42
No seriously though. I have not had very many FRE's in NC2 which is really nice, BUT I have NEVER in my entire time in NC experienced so many 50 health bug loggins. I swear theres times when it take me 15 + loggins. Its really getting frustrating. Is anyone else experiencing this?

-Bronx

Psyborg
06-10-04, 08:48
just the same way with me bronx...gets verrrrry annoying when you are tryin to get something done or if you log in to pp3 to fight some pro city and they see u and u have the 50 hlt bug and they kill u and you cant do a damn thing about it :(

notneo
06-10-04, 09:19
the worst is the memory drain every time you zone,when u hit 0 the whole pc locks up

Xylaz
06-10-04, 09:33
well, they are still here - at least for me. Got at least one FRE every 5 mins.

So no, thanks but i got enough, dont need more of em.

Yelly
06-10-04, 14:11
Most bugs I had is that my faction and all the rst too is 1 fact symp
And lots of syncing when I come in but maybe one or 2 fatals every day so they fixed that very good and that was the most annoying in the end of nc 1

Morganth
06-10-04, 14:15
I have a few FREs every once in a while, but I do have more than enough syncing/logging in problems like the 50 HLT bug and being stuck in Sync.

System
06-10-04, 14:18
LMFAO you want FRE's back. Anyways enjoy yourselves and shit becuase right now doesn't look like i'm coming back anytime soon mike. But give me 2 weeks and we are hooking up DSL up in the room. Got some tight ass pics from the parties and shit.

Yea I noticed the 50 HP bug in beta alot, but hey one bug after the other, its a known fact

Gunner_turret
06-10-04, 18:30
the worst is the memory drain every time you zone,when u hit 0 the whole pc locks up
I switched zones,
my memory went from 60 to 1,
i was like OMG NO NO PLEASE DONT OMG!

Radamez
07-10-04, 02:39
Had a new login bug I'd never experienced before.

Everything normal, except all symps set to 1, empty gogo and no armour o_O

Inventory/money etc still there.

Had me worried for a moment, what with all the wipage issues!

Viktor
07-10-04, 03:42
The only time that I can depend on a FRE is when I minimize and restore the window (switching from 1280x1024 to 1024x768). Other than that, very rarely.