PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about gliders

superfresh
06-10-04, 07:53
Anyone mastered these things?

I can get them off the ground, but it takes me like an entire zone and a cliff drop-off to do so.

Plus as a side note - if you sync out while zoning at a high altitude you're pretty screwed.

Hep meh!

-amateur pilot

Xadhoom
06-10-04, 07:59
u need something like a ramp to get em off the ground. Avoid objects, if u hit a tree then ur glider is gone. If u want to land it, do that in a open area without objects and press the backward movement key. works perfectly

Bronx
06-10-04, 08:01
lol OMFG I think that this is the most fun I had ever had in NeoCron. I crashed two brand new gliders. I have no idea how to fly the damm things, and I have to stop flying now cuz money is short :(

If anyone has any tips PLZ tell. Also I can get the glider up but cant land it lol.

-Bronx

Shadowbreed
06-10-04, 08:11
Flying and landing is easy, getting thru several zones without getting stuck in mid air!! is the hard part, that plus crashing while zoning, on both count bye bye glider.
Talk about moneysinks :(

ch0ppy
06-10-04, 09:21
Gliders are shit they are destroyed to easy.
Today one of them lost about 1/4 of its life just from being
spawned at OZ ASG.
Nice idea tho, they look sweet flying around.

[D]est
06-10-04, 14:43
And the bombers?

Ascension
06-10-04, 14:46
they all need a damn tweak IMO! i wanna fly one but dont have the char to do it.. but reading whats up with em! im not sure i wanna invest time to lose money! :lol:

get me?

Clive tombstone
06-10-04, 16:07
man I love flying the gliders, but the crash damage is really gay. Especialy with the "invisable tree's" and "Invisable flying Rocks"

BAn CRASH DAMAGE!

ArgieD
06-10-04, 16:54
Ah don't worry about the crash...

Imagine launching your glide at 13.25 and then without knowing it KK backs the database up at 13.26....

The chances of you crashing and KK's announcing at 13.27 that there will be another rollback may not be that low! :)