PDA

View Full Version : smack by hacker down

henrymkfin
06-10-04, 06:47
Ok, I don't want to sound like a whiner but there some issues about this game I have to say.

1. Game crashes to ciritical runtime error now and then.
2. After i login, it freezes to the synchronizing and nothing happens. I have to re-login few times to enter to the game. Some times I have to re-login dozens of times before i get to the game. I use T1 connection so it's not lag and not a slow machine, (AMD 64 3200+ 1G ram and Radeon 9800pro)

3. Click2pay is giving me the chills. I thought everything was fine but now i resived a email that told that they were unable to contact me via phone and my account is now freezed. WTF?? They have never tried to call me?!!?

So i mailed back to the click2pay and gave them my cellphone number again and if they keep my account freezed and won't call me, (why the hell have they call me anyway?), I'm out from this game for good. NC2 is one of the best game ever that I've played but is payment is this painfull, I won't take it.

If things won't get better, I don't see NC2 future very bright.

ps.

What we need are faction missions for hackers. Hackers life is pain on low levels. If this game is supposed to be cyber punk game with hackers and stuff, it would be cool if there were something to do for low level hackers. It took me triple amount of time to get same level with spy hacker than soldier tank. All tank has to do is shoot, hacker ain't that good at shooting. And other hacker stuff needs lots of skills so low level hacker can't do much.

40$Poser
06-10-04, 06:54
1. Fatal Runtime Errors have existed since Neocron 1.

2. Cheap servers, I don't really know. It's not you, that is for sure

3. Click 2 Pay, meh, pretty fucked up and seems to have been a bad choice to go with in the first place.

It's a great game, just some things that really prevent it from being a widely popular. Fix the fatals, the horrid memory leak. Do a decent campaign of advertising across europe AND NORTH AMERICA. Frustration comes hand in hand with Neocron, some can deal with it. Others can't and will end up quitting or have.

I guess some of us enjoy the downs and occassional ups known as neocron.

henrymkfin
06-10-04, 08:46
Don't get me wrong. I don't mind so much about the bugs and stuff. I've beta tested many games and crashing is ok, for beta! ( I think NC2 as beta untill those memory leaks and other issues have been fixed.)

Click2pay is the real issue here. Most of my friends have quited NC2, blame goes to click2pay.
And if click2pay screwsup my account, then will i quit NC2 too.
Maybe anarchy online or something like that will come handy.
What i like NC2 is the cyberpunk theme. I'm so sick and tired of all those fantacy, elves, draws, orchs and stuff games. There are thirteen in a dozen of those.

I hope KK will deal these issues so we can really enjoy NC2 in future, if there will be one.