PDA

View Full Version : FSM'S CAN'T be finsihed can they?

MeWhiteWolf
06-10-04, 03:21
the FSM thing isn't finished is it?
I'm not talking about the broken datacubes, i know they'll fix em, well if they like money anyways.
but i got my char to 90 symp and was VERY dissapointed by what i could get.
so went and raised to to 100 expecting some kind of pat on the back from the FSM, but no.
ALL i can get for all the slow boring missions is a god damn key to an apt (clan) some licences - which i cant use etc, etc, etc....
why as a Tangent runner isn't there a gun or 2 in the FSM's list.
So i went into the high security DB and lo, i was expecting lasergun's as it was in beta but no, i can get a const glove BP, a drone BP, or the SRI chip.
THAT'S IT? I'm a goddam RIFLE SPY where's my reward 4 being a good runner?

nEo-1664
06-10-04, 03:30
mmmmm, missing :P seriously though, imo the FSM's dont appear to be properly brought in, ie: you got the datacubes(which cannot be bought) and they dont really seem to accomidate all runners. ie: BD FSM's, offer a range of drugs(red,white,blue,green,yellow(i think)) dragon. each takes away 50 in body health, and something else, but boosts a resist by +150! now how many classes are going to have more than say, 70 odd body health? depends on your setup and style really, but mostly applicable to tanks. big resist help, not much loss in health department :/ yea, ok, I'm a tank, I love it, but not going to be too benificial to everyone else :(

Sorin
06-10-04, 03:44
It's - 50 to HLT and -100 to END, both under CON. Yeah it's probably only usable best by a Tank, and maybe some PEs.

But anyways, I noticed those things mentioned from the TT database were all in the L tech part pool. And someone else said a Marine was available from TG database, and the repair glove or something from the NEXT database. So that got me to thinking, are ALL rare items that were constructed from L tech parts, now removed from the pool and added to faction databases? Because in all my tech part hunting, I have not gotten any L parts.

Obsidian X
06-10-04, 03:46
It's - 50 to HLT and -100 to END, both under CON. Yeah it's probably only usable best by a Tank, and maybe some PEs.

But anyways, I noticed those things mentioned from the TT database were all in the L tech part pool. And someone else said a Marine was available from TG database, and the repair glove or something from the NEXT database. So that got me to thinking, are ALL rare items that were constructed from L tech parts, now removed from the pool and added to faction databases? Because in all my tech part hunting, I have not gotten any L parts.

I actually came accross a Lowtech part, though they seem to drop less frequently, as do Expensive parts. Tech parts seem to dominate the rarepool these days.

EDIT: On the subject of FSMs, I totally agree they must be missing something. All I can buy from Protopharm is the usual clankeys, licesnes, those funny new weaponparts and Medical substance 1-10. Wheres the antishock, antipoison etc drugs, and the uber medkits?

nEo-1664
06-10-04, 03:54
Same, not many E's or L's, but loads of T's :/ As for HackNet, yes, as far as i know, TG offers the marine, NExT offers the rep glove. But once again, I dont think these are yet implemented fully, as inside the DB of each faction the node you would talk to, doesn't give you anything, and MORE so, you can't yet purchase the high capacity datacubes which are needed to download the information(I'm then assuming you use the new componets avalible from your FSM's) to build the downloaded items. But who knows? maybe GMs heh possibly even KK. lol

Spoon
06-10-04, 04:13
That's the exact same thing I thought when I checked out the TT FSM...

That's it? :confused:

Might have to change factions soooner than expected......

Sounds like the HN DB's got a boost, tho....