PDA

View Full Version : NeoLauncher PRO / NC2 - latest update

BramTops
06-10-04, 03:04
Hi there runners!

I know i've been away for a long time, but it has its reasons... the RealLife(tm) girlfriend thing is really hitting off (you all should try it sometime ;)), i'm moving to a new location (working from 9am to 2am for almost 2 weeks now), finding new job(s) (well... customers actually ;)), etc...

Anyways.. the word on NeoLauncher PRO for Neocron2 is: there is no word.

I cant say if and when there will be a NeoLauncher PRO for NC2 - mainly due to the reasons stated above. I simply dont have the time at the moment (read: past and upcomming months).

But.. there's another reason. Regarding this thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=104762&page=3&pp=15), allthough I vaguely remember that I did get permission to develop NLpro for NC2, I'm having troubles to see why I should even do it. In short, this is why: i do not like the way KK is going with NC...

I could go rant on explaining stuff, but you all know what i mean. Hell, even KK themselves know what i mean...

Conclusion: i'm keeping my account running (i've payed months in advance ;)), allthough I'm not playing. Why? Simply because NC(2) has the potential to become (again) the best mofo MMORPG arround. I'm just waiting until KK gets back on track / gets up to par. And until then, you wont see me wooping your ass at uranus.... ;)

I love(d) this game, I certainly love you (this community), I really like the KK staff (as far as I got in touch with them), but I dont like KK itself atm. Sorry :(

This is no leaving thread, this is a "i hope i see you people back soon" thread. Feel free to contact me (NLpro@creITive.com - also goes for KK ;)). I'll be back on this forum before you know it...

nEo-1664
06-10-04, 03:09
I hope you are allowed to make NLP for NC2. It was a great addition to NC1, and I personally dont see any reason to why KK would not let you promote and distribute NLP for NC2.

I know how you are with the RealLife(tm) and 'Girlfriend', they are dangerous beings! lol. KOS! :D(glad my gf isn't staying round tonight :D)

tiikeri
06-10-04, 03:32
Neocron and Girlfriends = bad combination...

nEo-1664
06-10-04, 03:35

lol. my gf just wants to play sims 2 when she comes round, grrrrr, it annoys me to such a degree, that i attempted to run both NC2, and sims 2, on a 400MHz celeron machine running win xp pro sp2, with 128Mb ram! rofl.

guess what..... it mmmmm didnt work :P

tiikeri
06-10-04, 03:40
hahah :) for my "luck" i'm single these days so that i can spend all my time whining on forums.

But i hope KK will allow somesort of certain source to do some alterations to the game (if theyr not going to plan doing that themselves). I also understand that if modifications are allowed, that it might lead to some asshats to modify their client for their own naughty benefits.

And i still want to get rid of those craps around my gui :)

40$Poser
06-10-04, 03:41
I can't argue with you Brams, at the view of things. It might just be a waste of time if and when NC2 fails via box release or consistent ignored bugs and so forth never being fixed.

Was a great program for NC1, would be cool to see for NC2.

LaZyBoY
06-10-04, 04:48
Well have fun, and I loved NC pro.

Drexel
06-10-04, 08:00
NNNNNNOooooooooooooooooo..........

Say it isnt so Bram's, the only reason i havent killed myself from looking at that PoS RPOS if the knowledge that one day soon Brams will fix that ugly fucker, fix it good !

Good luck with the GF (do you have a twin that could keep her entertained while you work on NLPro in secret ?)

Hope you get the NC bug again soon, the community really appreciates the work you do.

Selendor
06-10-04, 13:33
Thanks for all your work so far Brams, I hope that someday KK allows you or someone else to make great modifications that are despearately needed in the Neocron 2 client.

System
06-10-04, 14:34
Dude I wanna thank you for the shit you created, I've been using it since I started pvp in New Dawn and always used it. But i'm kinda in the same shit you are but more parties and shit but Good luck with your shit and hope KK does allow NLpro

-- System --

xkorpio
06-10-04, 14:52
Your work on NLPro for Nc1 is a 10 on a 1-5 scale, hope see you around again!

BramTops
08-10-04, 23:32
Thanks for the nice comments people! I really appreciate that... i really do.

And like i said, i hope i'll have the time to rejoin this great community soon :angel: !!!

Birkoff
08-10-04, 23:54
Please keep up the good work and the RPOS modding... the fate of the game (editing the crap RPOS) is on your shoulders..... no pressure :D

Nah hoenstly mate i hope you do have the time NLP made NC so much nicer :)

.Cyl0n
09-10-04, 11:27
Good luck with the evil women and thanks for nlpro etc... was awesome ;)

Jesterthegreat
09-10-04, 15:42
yeah NLPro was a great tool that loadsa people loved using, but RL will always be more important that computer games and i see what your saying about the way NC is leading.

of course we all hope the game will be improved and reach (closer to) its potential, and the possibility of NLPro if it does improve is an added bous :D

NC Junkie

COLD
09-10-04, 15:47

Maybe sometimes. Most of the time I'm playing, the wife will be at myside watching my health/mana bars for me. :)